PDA

View Full Version : That friday feeling.

Abi
29-07-2005, 16:39
We all know how much Derek hates eviction days and the suspicious chap was back with Big Brother this morning, wondering what tonight will hold.

As the ninth eviction looms, Derek knows how treacherous Big Brother can be and he came to the Diary Room to discuss his worst fears.

"I shall be taking nothing for granted," Derek assured Big Brother early this morning. "At no point shall I be kicking off my shoes and reclining on the sofa."

"I shall have my hair and make up done anyway," he explained. "I shall look as though I'm expecting visitors," he said, perhaps fearing that a date with a certain Ms McCall could be on the cards?

When asked who he would like to leave tonight, Derek didn't mince his words. He referred to Orlaith as someone who could "bore for England" but gave glowing praise to Kemal, whom he described as "enormous in personality, individuality and cleverness".

After that outpouring of admiration, Derek retired to the kitchen to talk to no one but himself about the vacuum cleaner, of all things.

Well, each to their own.