PDA

View Full Version : What am I??

Jojo
29-07-2005, 15:57
http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/8264/img0108aa.jpg (http://imageshack.us)http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/3637/img0118kr.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
What am I, a boy or girl?? Who can see my face??

Sorry guys, but got over the "disappointment" of not knowing what I am having, and just excited about my pics now, so posting for all to see!!!

CrazyLea
29-07-2005, 16:02
aww i see the baby in the second one... its cool. i cant in the first one. aww

Jojo
29-07-2005, 16:04
aww i see the baby in the second one... its cool. i cant in the first one. awwIts looking face on, so if you tilt your head **picturing everyone doing this now!!** you will see both eyes, 2 sort of lines for the nose and a line a bit like a closing bracket just underneath ( for its mouth/chin.

CrazyLea
29-07-2005, 16:07
i think i see it lol

Jojo
29-07-2005, 16:08
Does this help -
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/8288/img011a1hl.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

samantha nixon
29-07-2005, 16:11
aah i see it in both of them do you think youre having a boy or a girl

CrazyLea
29-07-2005, 16:12
lol! it does act. thanks lol. awww i see it now. :)

Jojo
29-07-2005, 16:13
My gut feeling is a girl, but we don't want to get our hopes up too high, in case its boy no 3. My hubby is sure its a girl though, cause he said that during the scan it was holding out its hand (for money), bumping its gums (talking) and kept its legs firmly closed (enough said) so it had to be a girl!!! lol

CrazyLea
29-07-2005, 16:18
:rotfl:

SoapRach
29-07-2005, 16:22
wow that is amazing - you can really see it!!!

Jojo
29-07-2005, 16:25
Its cool but a bit freaky if you know what I mean - its the clearest ones I have ever had, and I can't think of many who would have a scan pic of their baby's face!

Debs
29-07-2005, 16:44
My gut feeling is a girl, but we don't want to get our hopes up too high, in case its boy no 3. My hubby is sure its a girl though, cause he said that during the scan it was holding out its hand (for money), bumping its gums (talking) and kept its legs firmly closed (enough said) so it had to be a girl!!! lol

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Debs
29-07-2005, 16:46
awwwww i love looking at scan pictures.

i think you going to have a girl! everyone seems to be at the moment!

Jojo
29-07-2005, 16:48
awwwww i love looking at scan pictures.

i think you going to have a girl! everyone seems to be at the moment!I hope so Debs, hubby is convinced I am carrying completely differently and the ring test went round which is a girl too apparently, so fingers crossed

.:SpIcYsPy:.
29-07-2005, 19:28
Awwww!! That's sweet!!

Debs
29-07-2005, 19:42
I hope so Debs, hubby is convinced I am carrying completely differently and the ring test went round which is a girl too apparently, so fingers crossed

ill have everything crossed for you!

has anyone had a boy on here ive only heard about girls!

Abi
29-07-2005, 20:18
I've seen my baby pictures and i'm blowing bubbles in all of them!! :lol:

.:Kitz:.
29-07-2005, 21:07
awwww, jojomum that baby is SO sweet....and i've fingers crossed for you that its a girl. And from what i can see she/he's gonna be really cute!!
xxxxx

Jojo
29-07-2005, 22:09
awwww, jojomum that baby is SO sweet....and i've fingers crossed for you that its a girl. And from what i can see she/he's gonna be really cute!!
xxxxx((hugs)) thanks Kitz, and the more people that cross their fingers for me might help (even though its already decided and we just don't know!)

chance
31-07-2005, 18:10
do you feel totally different from when you were pregnant with your boys? i do,the boys made me feel ill,this time im ok,fingers crossed and she kicks totally different and im a different shape to norm too.

31-07-2005, 20:50
Well my mum said this: I kind of knew I was going to have a boy since it was much different, kicks harder and more vicious lol. My mum had me and my sister and then my brother, she could tell the difference she said lol. So if you think the baby is ok then must be a girl if its a bit :angry: then mroe likely to be a boy lol :rotfl:

chance
31-07-2005, 20:59
my boys kicked really hard and pressed there feet right out so you could see the imprint on my belly! lol.
i was sicker with them both too and generally had more problems whilst preggers with them.

Jojo
01-08-2005, 08:48
do you feel totally different from when you were pregnant with your boys? i do,the boys made me feel ill,this time im ok,fingers crossed and she kicks totally different and im a different shape to norm too.I feel completely different this time round, had no morning sickness, which I did with the boys and hubby said my bump is completely different, so hopefully this is a good sign. My gut feeling is that this is a girl, but then I'm not sure if it is just wishful thinking or not so I am trying not to read too much into it!

Jojo
01-08-2005, 08:49
Well my mum said this: I kind of knew I was going to have a boy since it was much different, kicks harder and more vicious lol. My mum had me and my sister and then my brother, she could tell the difference she said lol. So if you think the baby is ok then must be a girl if its a bit :angry: then mroe likely to be a boy lol :rotfl:This one does seem to be a lot more gentle!

$sTaCeY$
01-08-2005, 10:15
awww those pictures look so cute, do you want it to be a girl :angel:

Jojo
01-08-2005, 10:23
awww those pictures look so cute, do you want it to be a girl :angel:Yep, I already have the 2 boys and want a girl so we can do girly things together :lol: As great as my boys are, 3 in the house is enough!! :rotfl:

chance
01-08-2005, 13:10
I feel completely different this time round, had no morning sickness, which I did with the boys and hubby said my bump is completely different, so hopefully this is a good sign. My gut feeling is that this is a girl, but then I'm not sure if it is just wishful thinking or not so I am trying not to read too much into it!
same as me then,my shape is totally different and im much smaller then i was with the boys and wasnt sick as much.

chance
01-08-2005, 13:14
Yep, I already have the 2 boys and want a girl so we can do girly things together :lol: As great as my boys are, 3 in the house is enough!! :rotfl:
i know the feeling!i wouldnt have been gutted if i had found out this one was a boy but it is nice to have the different sexes,if it had of been a boy i would have seen it as being special as i had 3 boys! am i making sense? but it will be really nice having two sons and a daughter.its kind of like starting again when you know your having a girl,all those clothes you kept can now go to oxfam(providing this is your last of course) new buggy,my little girl cany have blue! lots of pink clothes,im making the most of it after only ever using blue white cream and yellow,its a tottaly new colour ive never been able to use.

Sam Nixon Fan
01-08-2005, 13:53
awww cool! you thought of any names yet?

Jojo
01-08-2005, 16:36
i know the feeling!i wouldnt have been gutted if i had found out this one was a boy but it is nice to have the different sexes,if it had of been a boy i would have seen it as being special as i had 3 boys! am i making sense? but it will be really nice having two sons and a daughter.its kind of like starting again when you know your having a girl,all those clothes you kept can now go to oxfam(providing this is your last of course) new buggy,my little girl cany have blue! lots of pink clothes,im making the most of it after only ever using blue white cream and yellow,its a tottaly new colour ive never been able to use.If I had found out that I was having another boy, I would have been happy in the knowledge that I was going to have 3 strapping lads to look after me when I was old and grey, but having a girl would just mean that I had had both sexes and maybe felt more complete if that makes sense.....

01-08-2005, 18:04
For some reason form the talk you're saying I think it might be a girl :) Just choose more girl names than boys init...

Jojo
02-08-2005, 07:55
For some reason form the talk you're saying I think it might be a girl :) Just choose more girl names than boys init...Well, so far I like Isabelle, Megan, Leah and I just cannot think of any boys names for the life of me!! It'll probably end up that I will think of a name I like, look at the baby once he/she is born and think of a different name instead!! We have decided that if this is a girl she is going have my hubby's late mums name (or a variation of it) as a middle name. She was Marina, but we said Maria as middle name would be nice.

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 10:38
i like Megan - the scan pictures are so cute - i wouldnt be able to wait id have to find out if it was a girl or a boy

Jojo
02-08-2005, 11:01
i like Megan - the scan pictures are so cute - i wouldnt be able to wait id have to find out if it was a girl or a boyFrustrated isn't the word PLS!! I prefer Megan to all of the others but hubby thinks it will sound too welsh! And he says he's proud of his heritage! lol

willow
02-08-2005, 11:14
you will find the right name in the end! it was a nightmare when i had niamh and i knew she was a girl!!! evrything i liked my other half did not!!! i got the middle name i wanted but not spelt how i wanted as he though her first mane would confuse people enough!!! men!! my sis likes megan thats what she wants to call a little girl if she ever get round to having any!!

Jojo
02-08-2005, 11:16
I expect anything I decide will be immediately changed once he/she is born - Stephen was a prime example of this - he was Karl Jacob right through pregnancy and ended up Stephen James!!

willow
02-08-2005, 11:20
niall was always niall omari, but niamh was an assortment of things until we decided!!
it was easier with niall as it was just me!! so i got what i wanted!! poor boy!!
i did want to call her willow but that was totally no!! as it did not go with other halfs surname!!

Jojo
02-08-2005, 11:33
The other thing I find is that everyone is so quick to advise you on names you think of - Ciaran was going to be Casey at one point, but everyone criticised it and so we started thinking of others - we aren't going to tell anyone what we are going to call this one until it arrives this time - saves the upset as once the baby is here, people generally don't go "oh I don't like that" at least not to your face anyway!!

willow
02-08-2005, 11:43
it does amaze me how rude some people can be!!

Jojo
02-08-2005, 11:49
I think they forget that if its a name you have thought of, you obviously like it and that it is really hurtful when they criticise it!

willow
02-08-2005, 12:10
it just annoys me that if they don't like it, it must be wrong!!! if we all liked the same thing it would be a very boring world!!! so don't listen to anyone else!!

Jojo
02-08-2005, 12:18
I've learnt that - I'm not going to tell anyone, until this one arrives and then if people don't like the names we have come up with, then tough to them....

Luna
02-08-2005, 12:19
Theres always one mother or Aunt who's bound to say something.

Can you believe i still get told that the first name that was picked out for me was better......Mini (and i aint joking)

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 12:20
some people just say that they dont like the name because they want to use it themselves dont be fooled girls :D

Jojo
02-08-2005, 12:21
Oh my!! Think of the taunts you would have had though....I used to hate being called Emma cause everyone seemed to be called it, but I'm ok with it now I have left school and everything.

willow
02-08-2005, 12:22
i was going to be called laura but they called me katy insted, if i was a boty i was going to be called aarron

Luna
02-08-2005, 12:22
Oh my!! Think of the taunts you would have had though....I used to hate being called Emma cause everyone seemed to be called it, but I'm ok with it now I have left school and everything.

I know Mini Marie McGuigan I'd never have gotten through school alive

willow
02-08-2005, 12:26
I know Mini Marie McGuigan I'd never have gotten through school alive

very true!! i bet you are very glad they decided against it!!

Luna
02-08-2005, 12:27
very true!! i bet you are very glad they decided against it!!

So glad :thumbsup:

chance
02-08-2005, 16:19
theres only one girls name i truly like at the moment but ive been trying to think of others as i hate the thought that everyone in my family and frineds already know what it is! stupid as it may sound.but at the end of the day its the name i love so i think i shal be sticking with it,im not going to reveal what it is so no asking lol

chance
02-08-2005, 16:20
Theres always one mother or Aunt who's bound to say something.

Can you believe i still get told that the first name that was picked out for me was better......Mini (and i aint joking)

i was discussing it wth someone yesterday (names) and everytime i would say a name i quite like they would come up with a reason it was horrible etc,i was like oh well gd job its not your child then hey

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 16:20
go on tell us what it is :p

chance
02-08-2005, 16:27
lol noooooooooo i want to keep it so at least someone doesnt know even if it is a soapboard lol,youl have to wait until ive had it

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 16:34
thats ages away what letter does it start with and i bet you i will guess it?

chance
02-08-2005, 21:36
nope not telling,if i tell you i will have to kill you! lol :p