PDA

View Full Version : August 13th

bubblegum_fairy
29-07-2005, 15:57
Saturday August 13th - Smoke And Mirrors

In her flat, Claire watches the CCTV footage over and over again, as the medical drama continues. Later Luke meets her, saying he has something important to tell her. Claire braces herself to hear the truth about Pete’s death but Luke asks her to marry him.A disgusted Claire storms off.

Elsewhere, Will comes in to see Selena. He tells her he is taking her away for the weekend, but she says she is busy and cannot leave work yet – much to his annoyance. Later, Selena collapses with an abscess on her wound. Harry looks for Will and finds him in an uncompromising position…

Claire is played by Leanne Wilson, Luke by Matt Wait, Will by Gary Mavers, Selena by Liz Carling and Harry by Simon MacCorkindale.

CrazyLea
29-07-2005, 16:00
OMG luke asks claire to marry him.....WHY

xStephaniex
29-07-2005, 16:05
[QUOTE=crazylea88]OMG luke asks claire to marry him.....WHY[/QUOTE

OMG! is luke ill or summmink? claire ruined bex's life and grassed on them both!
gee i wasn't prepared for that lol!
just had a convo with leanne, do you think this is where claire dies? maybe she storms off in her car and luke goes after her..not knowing she has seen the tape and then there a car chase between them and claire goes into the river?? ...we'll just have to wait and see...sounds goood! :)

Tamzi
29-07-2005, 16:36
Why on earth does Luke want to marry Claire? I thought he said he loved Bex. HArry should tell Selena about Will. Sounds good
xxx

xStephaniex
29-07-2005, 16:48
Why on earth does Luke want to marry Claire? I thought he said he loved Bex. HArry should tell Selena about Will. Sounds good
xxx

yeh i agree with you !! i was thinking he's quite 2-faced aint he lol!!!!!

kissing bex, telling her he loves her...then goin back to claire asking her to marry him and he loves her! what a confusingg guy...fit thou lol

billbabe04
29-07-2005, 17:24
Tell her harry, tell her!!!

beckyboo
30-07-2005, 00:08
OMG there is not going to be a CLUKE wedding if there has to be a wedding it should be a LEX wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Luke what are you thinking of guy!!!!!!!!!!! go and get Bex you LOVE her you only think you LOVE Claire because Bex is not here!!!!!!!!!!

xStephaniex
30-07-2005, 11:13
OMG there is not going to be a CLUKE wedding if there has to be a wedding it should be a LEX wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Luke what are you thinking of guy!!!!!!!!!!! go and get Bex you LOVE her you only think you LOVE Claire because Bex is not here!!!!!!!!!!

just aswell claire dies lol! but theres a clip on www.casualty-online.co.uk and in multimedia, i think its and the bride wore red!, but the clips of bex n luke, the second one he shows bex wedding pictures of them two....u only see bout 3 but it was ssooo sweeet :wub: :wub:

CrazyLea
30-07-2005, 11:22
aww cool. must look at that lol. lex 4ever :P

eastenders mad
30-07-2005, 14:10
Luke wake up you don't want Claire she is a pain.
I hope she leaves soon PLEASE GO NOW

$sTaCeY$
31-07-2005, 09:35
Luke is so wrong for going back with Claire

CrazyLea
31-07-2005, 10:32
agreed! she betrayed bex, told the police she was going abroad, and he still doesnt learn!

pookie1968uk
31-07-2005, 17:48
how can he still be with her after all thats happened, dont understand him at all. but just remember, claire will be gone for good soon!

Angeldelight
31-07-2005, 19:25
What is wrong with Luke??? can't he see Claire is EVIL... CLAIRE IS EVIL... i can't believe he left the tape in the car... IDIOT... what is he thinking?

Jessie Wallace
31-07-2005, 21:52
Exactly, if you had a tape like that, you would burn it straight away, why kept it, why oh why oh why?

$sTaCeY$
01-08-2005, 08:13
that is a good question why would he still have the tape :hmm:

Jessie Wallace
01-08-2005, 19:44
He is totally mad, you just get rid of something like that.

$sTaCeY$
01-08-2005, 19:47
He is totally mad, you just get rid of something like that.

he must be keeping it for some reason

Jessie Wallace
01-08-2005, 21:20
Why would you? It a mad thing to do, if he loved Bex that much then he would have got rid of it to protect her.