PDA

View Full Version : Webcam Updates and Pictures

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

di marco
05-07-2005, 20:40
in some ways i want to see but in other ways i dont so in a way its good that the webcams been turned off as it wont be tempting me to look!

angelblue
05-07-2005, 20:43
To be honest you cant really see anything anyway so we are not missing out on anything really :lol:

hannah-mj
05-07-2005, 20:49
ooo im all exited now :D

di marco
05-07-2005, 20:53
yay shannis wedding so that means its in 2 months time or less! :D

hayzie
05-07-2005, 21:01
in one way i want to see because im too excited and i need to look at it to kind of control myself lol but in another way i dont because it will ruin the surprise even though we wont be able to see much. but still its all very exciting!!! :D but why is there a stage in the middle of the square are they gonna like dance on it or something?! lol :rotfl: imagine that with everyone throwing confetti, awwwwww im gonna cry when they get married i know i am. ok i need to breath...in...and out..... :)

di marco
05-07-2005, 21:03
in one way i want to see because im too excited and i need to look at it to kind of control myself lol but in another way i dont because it will ruin the surprise even though we wont be able to see much. but still its all very exciting!!! :D

thats what i was trying to say but couldnt explain it properly

but why is there a stage in the middle of the square are they gonna like dance on it or something?! lol :rotfl:

haha lol! i was wondering that too

imagine that with everyone throwing confetti, awwwwww im gonna cry when they get married i know i am. ok i need to breath...in...and out..... :)

i think ill prob cry too, its going to be so sweet, until dens found of corse :(

eastenders mad
05-07-2005, 21:08
is this for dennis and sharons wedding?

di marco
05-07-2005, 21:09
is this for dennis and sharons wedding?

yeh it is :)

hayzie
05-07-2005, 21:12
thats what i was trying to say but couldnt explain it properly

haha lol! i was wondering that too

i think ill prob cry too, its going to be so sweet, until dens found of corse :(lol i was trying to explain it aswell but its hard to. it will be so sweet, if i cry my moms gonna be sitting there thinking, why are you crying you freak lol. up untill dens found will be perfect hopefully i cant believe hes going to ruin their day its like he wanted to be found then so he can ruin it for them.

Treacle
06-07-2005, 04:25
MARTIN: Your work's more important. Why don't we go to the pictures tonight instead?
SONIA: All right, and it's your choice this time!
MARTIN: I don't mind what we see, as long as I've got you in the back row...

di marco
06-07-2005, 06:03
it will be so sweet, if i cry my moms gonna be sitting there thinking, why are you crying you freak lol.

lol! i dont watch it with my mum as she makes stupid comments all the way through but i watch it with my sis so she might think im a bit weird if a cry, but them again she might cry too!

up untill dens found will be perfect hopefully i cant believe hes going to ruin their day its like he wanted to be found then so he can ruin it for them.

yeh its going to be so great until they find den then its going to be really horrible for them. why couldnt they just have a nice happy wedding day, they deserve it! :)

Treacle
06-07-2005, 14:00
Still getting this:

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2172/cam16dx.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Treacle
06-07-2005, 14:00
They must still be filming it then or they've got a lazy webteam!

Flozza
06-07-2005, 16:13
i no gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hayzie
06-07-2005, 17:52
lol! i dont watch it with my mum as she makes stupid comments all the way through but i watch it with my sis so she might think im a bit weird if a cry, but them again she might cry too!
yeh its going to be so great until they find den then its going to be really horrible for them. why couldnt they just have a nice happy wedding day, they deserve it! :)lol! im not gonna watch EE with my mom any more because all i hear from her is stupid comments about sharon or chrissies hair! i want them to have a happy wedding day aswell but dens gonna ruin it for them :mad: i just hope that after they are happy and forget all about stupid den. :)

hayzie
06-07-2005, 18:05
why is it still saying 'censored filming'? how long does it take to film a whole episode lasting 30mins does anyone know? maybe theyre filming like a whole week or something i dunno. also, where is the webcam actually located? i can just imagine someone running to it and covreing it up with a cloth lol! ok im a bit mad at the moment sorry :wall:

Treacle
07-07-2005, 02:21
KAT: Well, cheer up then... you've got a face like a North Sea dredger...
ALFIE: I've got a lot on my mind...
KAT: Oh, what's up? Come on, tell Auntie Kat all about it.

Treacle
07-07-2005, 02:21
It does take a long time to film each installment due to all the different takes they film. You can never get it right first time normally.

Treacle
07-07-2005, 23:20
ALFIE: We've heard quite enough of that.
IAN: That's culture that is, mate. I got that CD free in a box of muesli.
ALFIE: Yeah but it's not exactly a floor filler, is it, Ian? It's not going to get people shaking their booty, unlike this.

Angeldelight
08-07-2005, 18:57
lol... what are they doing?

xcutiekatiex
08-07-2005, 19:05
filming most likely

hayzie
08-07-2005, 21:57
that sounds a bit weird lol i can just imagine Alfie standing there shaking his booty!

dannii_29
10-07-2005, 19:52
Filming today: Episode 853 Tx: 29/08/05
DOT: Oh, I say, how handsome. Both of you. Aren't they, Pauline?
PAULINE: Handsome is as handsome does. But I suppose you look presentable.
DENNIS: You know the only time that woman's ever going to have something good to say about me is when I ain't breathing.

i take it there talkin about shannis' wedding day

poor dennis he can never please pauline lol

di marco
10-07-2005, 19:56
DENNIS: You know the only time that woman's ever going to have something good to say about me is when I ain't breathing.

yeh its obvious theyre talking about sharon and dennis wedding! :) i feel sorry for dennis, cant pauline be nice to him just for one day

hayzie
10-07-2005, 20:01
awww theyre talking about the wedding! THE wedding of the century lol. i wish pauline would leave him alone!

.:Kitz:.
10-07-2005, 20:03
cant pauline be nice to him just for one day
obviously not!

di marco
10-07-2005, 20:04
obviously not!

mean evil pauline!

dannii_29
10-07-2005, 20:09
she is pretty evil when it comes to dennis but i think its mainly to do with the fact that she has known sharon for a long time and has seen the people the guys shes been out with so she is just being a motherly type person(or creature lol) looking out for her young. lol. but as much i love her and dennis' fights i wish shed leave and swoon lol

cant wait for the wedding :cheer: not long now :cheer:

di marco
10-07-2005, 20:15
she is pretty evil when it comes to dennis but i think its mainly to do with the fact that she has known sharon for a long time and has seen the people the guys shes been out with so she is just being a motherly type person(or creature lol) looking out for her young. lol. but as much i love her and dennis' fights i wish shed leave and swoon lol

cant wait for the wedding :cheer: not long now :cheer:

yeh i dont think she wants dennis hurting sharon and after whats happened in the past, i think she thinks that he will. i like their little fights as well, theyre really funny, but i wish she would be nice to him on his wedding day, that would be nice of her. yeh the weddings not long, less than 2 months yay! :D

Alisha
10-07-2005, 20:17
They are so talking about the wedding and it will be wedding of the year. I can't wait for it.

As for Pauline, she just sees Dennis as the same as Grant and Phil but Sharon knows the real Dennis. :wub:

hayzie
10-07-2005, 20:37
its a shame for dennis people just look at him and make judgements, like ooh hes a bad boy so hes a bad person and he's gonna hurt everyone. well thats not the case especially with sharon and i wish she would just tell pauline what he is really like and tell her to shut up! i mean look how sweet he was with the washing lol taking it to the laundrette and even then pauline had a go at him! :mad:

dannii_29
10-07-2005, 20:38
yeh i think she does she him as another grant mitchell (ex. a thug who just beats people up) but ur right sharon does know the real dennis her and dot are the only two so she should be happy for her and be nice to dennis for once in her miserable life lol

i cant wait for the wedding but it aint fair i cant talk about it because me and my gran have a bet that i can stay stumpt about spoilers on eastenders for a whole 2 months coz i am always going around telling her and she hates it coz as she says she likes to watch it not here it before it happens lol.

di marco
10-07-2005, 20:43
its a shame for dennis people just look at him and make judgements, like ooh hes a bad boy so hes a bad person and he's gonna hurt everyone. well thats not the case especially with sharon and i wish she would just tell pauline what he is really like and tell her to shut up! i mean look how sweet he was with the washing lol taking it to the laundrette and even then pauline had a go at him! :mad:

yeh i know, dennis would never do anything to hurt sharon and sharon knows that, but even if she told pauline i dont think pauline would believe her, in a way its quite nice that paulines trying to look out for her but i dont think she has to go that way about it

spoilerfan
11-07-2005, 05:04

aww!that's so cute!if the other handsome person that they're talking about is dennis' best man, then i reckon it could be martin, or maybe jim cuz they have a chat about having a big wedding. dennis doesn't really have many friends in the square, but he must become friendlier with garry and minty if they help plan his stag night. they could be best men options either.anyone know for sure who's going to be best man?chrissie's a shoe in for bridesmaid, unless sharon finds out bout her, or if vicki or michelle come back for it.and if chelle is back and she brings lil mark would grant find out?god, im rambling, the wedding has me all excited!!!

di marco
11-07-2005, 06:29
aww!that's so cute!if the other handsome person that they're talking about is dennis' best man, then i reckon it could be martin, or maybe jim cuz they have a chat about having a big wedding. dennis doesn't really have many friends in the square, but he must become friendlier with garry and minty if they help plan his stag night. they could be best men options either.anyone know for sure who's going to be best man?chrissie's a shoe in for bridesmaid, unless sharon finds out bout her, or if vicki or michelle come back for it.and if chelle is back and she brings lil mark would grant find out?god, im rambling, the wedding has me all excited!!!

yeh i think the other person theyre talking about is dennis best man, i dont think anyone knows exactly who thats going to be yet. i think chrissie would def be a bridesmaid as i dont think they find out about den til after the wedding and even though she manipulates sharon and dennis before the proposal, i think that she will manage to be forgiven. vikki and michelle being bridesmaids would be good but i dont think either of them are coming back

Treacle
11-07-2005, 11:34
Still getting this on the Albert Square Cam:

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9112/cam11wy.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Police car leaving Turpin Road:

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3110/cam20wi.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Carrie Bradshaw
11-07-2005, 13:19
Police car leaving Turpin Road:

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3110/cam20wi.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)
Oooh! Bye bye Sam?

hayzie
11-07-2005, 14:11
aww sams going! i hope she dont get arrested! evil chrissie!

Jojo
11-07-2005, 14:15
I think its to do with the wedding and the Den discovery. The script is insinuating (sp?) that Sharon and Dennis are in the wedding gear, the way Dot is saying "Oh, I say, how handsome. Both of you. Aren't they, Pauline?" and with Paulines "Handsome is as handsome does. But I suppose you look presentable." and Dennis' reply
"You know the only time that woman's ever going to have something good to say about me is when I ain't breathing."

And the cop car has come back into Turpin Road now and is facing the opposite to what it was above.....Just a thought ...

Jessie Wallace
11-07-2005, 14:20
Oh, this looks and sounds very good, i can't wait, poor Sam.

hayzie
11-07-2005, 14:57
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/live/cam2.jpg cop car facing other way now. oooh!

Jessie Wallace
11-07-2005, 14:59
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/live/cam2.jpg cop car facing other way now. oooh!

Going back to get Chrissie, LOL

Treacle
11-07-2005, 15:02
Poor Sam! :)

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2111/cam24xc.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Treacle
11-07-2005, 15:02
I'm going to miss her.

Jessie Wallace
11-07-2005, 15:07
I'm going to miss Chrissie more.

Jessie Wallace
11-07-2005, 15:07
I do like Sam, but i like Chrissie more.

angelblue
11-07-2005, 15:08
I am going to miss her as well she is fab :lol:

Treacle
11-07-2005, 15:12
I don't think Chrissie can totally fit anybody up for the murder and go on the run because of the Mitchells etc. I think she will have to run for herself because the police will be on her path.

Jessie Wallace
11-07-2005, 15:14
i thought that too, but you know what she's like she'll still weasle her way out of it, she has the knack of doing that.

Treacle
11-07-2005, 16:30
Maybe under Louise Berridge but I hope the dream team don't stretch credibility with her.

Treacle
11-07-2005, 16:31
That police car is still in the middle of Turpin RD.

i_luv_dennis
11-07-2005, 16:33
DENNIS: You know the only time that woman's ever going to have something good to say about me is when I ain't breathing

it is the wedding

Treacle
11-07-2005, 16:41
Already been posted chuck :)

hayzie
11-07-2005, 17:24
why is that damn police car still there hasnt it moved yet? you would think it would have moved by now.

JustJodi
11-07-2005, 17:27
why is that damn police car still there hasnt it moved yet? you would think it would have moved by now.

maybe some one smelled something foul in the cellar of the Vic ???:searchme: LOL How come u guys see all the cool stuff on the web cam and I can't :crying:

hayzie
11-07-2005, 17:29
awww dont cry lol. click turpin road and something might come up

angelblue
11-07-2005, 20:39
This is today webcam reading i copied and pasted that okay isnt

30/08/85

CHARLIE: Troubled, I'd say. A girl with something troubling her but... A nice girl, a good girl-

MO: Falling over drunk, stank of booze, talking cobblers, my pub, my pub-

CHARLIE: It's just not like her.

di marco
11-07-2005, 20:42
This is today webcam reading i copied and pasted that okay isnt

yeh its alright to copy and paste, thats what i usually do

30/08/85

CHARLIE: Troubled, I'd say. A girl with something troubling her but... A nice girl, a good girl-

do you think theyre talking about chrissie?

hayzie
11-07-2005, 20:43
sounds like they're talking about chrissie to me.....

angelblue
11-07-2005, 20:44
At first i thought kat but no it not her

It could be chrissie or sharon because they are fliming the wedding :thumbsup:

hayzie
11-07-2005, 20:44
how come it's still censored filming it cant take that long to film the wedding can it? or maybe theyre filming all of the other stuff like dens body(ergh!) something interesting finally happens on webcam and they cover it up! tut tut lol

di marco
11-07-2005, 20:45
how come it's still censored filming it cant take that long to film the wedding can it? or maybe theyre filming all of the other stuff like dens body(ergh!) something interesting finally happens on webcam and they cover it up! tut tut lol

it does take quite a while to film big scenes, and theyre doing everything - the wedding, den being found, people being arrested...............

hayzie
11-07-2005, 20:45
it definately sounds liek chrissie to me maybe shes got drunk and shes rambling on about 'her pub her pub'

di marco
11-07-2005, 20:47
At first i thought kat but no it not her

It could be chrissie or sharon because they are fliming the wedding :thumbsup:

yeh my first thought was kat til i read the bit about the pub then i immediately thought chrissie. didnt think of sharon, it could be her but she would have dennis to help and support her so im thinking its prob chrissie, the scripts prob come from just after dens bodys found and im asuming not many people know

scotty
12-07-2005, 12:10
Maybe it's Sam ! She kept saying that Den stole 'her pub' ?

scotty
12-07-2005, 12:13
I see the Albert square webcam is back on again !

hayzie
12-07-2005, 12:18
it is?! yay! we might be able to see something now at last! :D

hayzie
12-07-2005, 12:19
what do you think is going on here? can anyone see who is there?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/live/cam1.jpg

Treacle
12-07-2005, 12:34
Maybe it's just the maintenance people who drive up and down on them cart things. Seems funny seeing the Vic again and knowing Den is no longer in there.

Treacle
12-07-2005, 12:35
This must be Sam:

Treacle
12-07-2005, 12:36
I can't see who else that could be.

hayzie
12-07-2005, 13:09
it must be Sam because chrissie is hardly a girl is she? lol

Flozza
12-07-2005, 16:12
yea thats what i thought, but if chrissie is selling the pub soon, sam might buy it and chrissie might be wanting it back. Maybe Sam doesn't buy the pub, where would she get the money from

dannii_29
12-07-2005, 16:39
if you look close enough on the albert sq webcam you can see that there is a tape on the pubs doors it looks like police tape so maybe they are talking about sam afters dens body is found shes maybe shouting about it being her pub and that den took it away from her just a suggestion lol

Treacle
12-07-2005, 20:03
http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/135/mnmm5hz.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Treacle
12-07-2005, 20:03
Lovin' the tape!!!

angelblue
12-07-2005, 20:47
This is the latest webcam update 30/08/05

KAT: I'd know. And I don't know, do I?
STACEY: And I don't know either.
KAT: Right pair of know-nothings, ain't we?

I wonder what kat is worrying about their maybe what going on :)

hayzie
12-07-2005, 21:07
right pair of know-nothings lol! that made me laugh. that tapes got me interested.....

di marco
12-07-2005, 21:07
i wonder as well..........................
could it be something to do with the discovery of den?
or maybe something to do with little mo and her "mystery man"?

Layne
12-07-2005, 21:29
Lovin' the tape!!!

Yeh me too, i didn't notice taht before so thanks for the pic honey!!!!
xxx

hannah-mj
12-07-2005, 22:48
ooo this is all very exiting isn't it! oooooeeee x x x x x x

angelblue
12-07-2005, 23:38
I think their is late night fliming but i cant see anyone it just really bright :)

Carrie Bradshaw
13-07-2005, 10:50
The tape isn't up anymore.

angelblue
13-07-2005, 18:15
Hi i just check on the webcam their are few people in the square i can make 2 people stacey and alfie :)

Carrie Bradshaw
13-07-2005, 20:05
JIM: What you looking for?
DENNIS: Nothing...
JIM: Stop agitating, will you? Like a dog with fleas. Everything's cushty...

Jim lost the rings? :rotfl:

di marco
13-07-2005, 20:09

maybe lol!

hayzie
13-07-2005, 21:15
oooh im excited now! i thought Jim had lost the rings when i first read it aswell. awww i hope he hasnt. aww bless dennis hes nervous!!! awww

angelblue
13-07-2005, 21:48
How cute is that bless dennis is nervous

I can see red light on the webcam what is that are they fliming :)

di marco
14-07-2005, 06:02
How cute is that bless dennis is nervous

i know, its going to be so sweet watching dennis being all nervous! :)

i_luv_dennis
14-07-2005, 10:30
i no yeah

eastenders rox
14-07-2005, 10:47
Hey,

Have u seen the square on webcam this mornin?

They are DEFINITELY FIMING. It's really busy-

By the way- does any 1 agree that episode 853 is the shannis wedding? :clap: :wub: :thumbsup:
It has those comments with Dot, Pauline and Dennis, as well as this one with Dennis and Jim. I f so, is the Air Time: 29 08 05, because it says tx: 29 08 05

? :hmm: :searchme:

hayzie
14-07-2005, 10:50
yeah im guessing the wedding will be on the 29th, what day is that? also the whole wedding might actually start on the 26th because there was a conversation then which sounded like it was the wedding.

hayzie
14-07-2005, 10:51
oooh can anyone see who's here? lol i cant

i_luv_dennis
14-07-2005, 10:52
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/i_luv_dennis/lol.jpg

no it hard to tell

hayzie
14-07-2005, 10:59
it looks like a bunch of random people to me lol

i_luv_dennis
14-07-2005, 11:00
propley extras

i_luv_dennis
14-07-2005, 11:02
hayzie you no this Maloko do you mean Makosi

Bryan
14-07-2005, 13:29
hayzie you no this Maloko do you mean Makosi

its what science calls makosi in the house

Bryan
14-07-2005, 13:29
has anyone ever seen anything happen on the george street webcam it only ever seems to be an empty street

i_luv_dennis
14-07-2005, 13:35
its what science calls makosi in the house
oh yeh im so dum

Bryan
14-07-2005, 13:47

oh my god so jim is the best man then!!!! oh goody

angelblue
14-07-2005, 20:09
This is toadays snippet
Filming today: Episode 856 Tx: 01/09/05
LITTLE MO: Do you think Stacey's going to be all right?
KAT: She's a Slater, we're good at telling lies.
LITTLE MO: And keeping secrets.

I wonder what they mean about stacey :)

di marco
14-07-2005, 20:34
This is toadays snippet

I wonder what they mean about stacey :)

oh dear, whats stacey done now!

di marco
14-07-2005, 20:34
has anyone ever seen anything happen on the george street webcam it only ever seems to be an empty street

yeh i saw something happen on there once

hayzie
14-07-2005, 20:46
whenever i look at george street or turpin road its always empty! lol i wonder what stacey has been lieing about!

JustJodi
14-07-2005, 20:57
whenever i look at george street or turpin road its always empty! lol i wonder what stacey has been lieing about!

My guess Stacy hasn't been lying she has probably started causing problems as usual, remember what she did to Sharon and Dennis and Zoe,, Today there was some activity on George Street but as ususal nothing on Turpin,, how odd,, or is that NORMAL ????:searchme:

di marco
14-07-2005, 21:00
Today there was some activity on George Street but as ususal nothing on Turpin,, how odd,, or is that NORMAL ????:searchme:

ive seen things happen on turpin rd

Flozza
14-07-2005, 21:10
maybe she's pregnant lol

JustJodi
14-07-2005, 21:21
maybe she's pregnant lol
Ok who got her knocked up if so ??? Darren, Mickey, Gus,Garry, Minty ???:rotfl:( any other single guys left oops well billy and alfie are sorta single ain't they lol ) Ok this is off the point.. obviously she is keeping a secret..Maybe she caught Alfie and Mo kissing and is keeping it from the family ???:searchme:

di marco
15-07-2005, 05:55
i dont think it will be that shes pregnant. i think staceys done something or knows something that she has to lie about or she will get in trouble for. kats saying it will be alright as slaters are good at lying, and i think little mo prob adds the secrets bit as shes feeling guilty about her and alfie

Treacle
15-07-2005, 12:11
That was definately the fabulous Barbara Windsor (Peggy Mitchell) swanning across the Square right now. Did anyone see her?

hayzie
15-07-2005, 13:51
oh i never saw! :(

Jojo
15-07-2005, 13:53
Sorry, I missed it too!

hayzie
15-07-2005, 13:53
i just had a look on webcam to see if i could spot Babs and i saw this:
lol unless that is her! :eek:

Jojo
15-07-2005, 13:56
Looks more like Minty than Babs!!

hayzie
15-07-2005, 13:57
oh yeah it does look like him dont it!

hannah-mj
15-07-2005, 16:37
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/hanmj/untitled.bmpis that her?

Treacle
15-07-2005, 16:46
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/hanmj/untitled.bmpis that her?
I don't know but I saw someone swan across into the pub with big blonde hair. She was on for atleast 15 minutes.

Bad Wolf
17-07-2005, 12:14

OMG!!! stacy finds out about mo and alfie!!!!!!..............or at least that's what it looks like?????

di marco
17-07-2005, 12:27

OMG!!! stacy finds out about mo and alfie!!!!!!..............or at least that's what it looks like?????

but surely if she had found out she wouldnt keep it to herself?

Bad Wolf
17-07-2005, 12:28
maybe she is just referring to herself?

di marco
17-07-2005, 12:29
maybe she is just referring to herself?

who little mo? yeh i think the bit about secrets is referring to her and alfie, but im not sure if thats whats wrong with stacey?

Bad Wolf
17-07-2005, 12:34
thats what i mean- slater girls are good at keeping secrets- mo's keeping a mahoosive one

.:SpIcYsPy:.
17-07-2005, 12:39
Yep. Its true that thing about Stacey not being able to keep secrets to herself. Im meen shes a big grass!!

Treacle
19-07-2005, 14:35
STACEY: Let me have a drag.
DOT: No. Smoking's a terrible habit.
STACEY: Why d'you do it then?
DOT: 'Cos I'm weak.

hayzie
19-07-2005, 15:02
STACEY: Let me have a drag.
DOT: No. Smoking's a terrible habit.
STACEY: Why d'you do it then?
DOT: 'Cos I'm weak.i wonder what thats all about? i never knew stacey smoked?! :hmm:

Treacle
19-07-2005, 15:34
Stacey will do anything, she's a little minx!

shannisrules
19-07-2005, 16:20
i dont think stacy does smoke she just has one every now and again and doesnt get addicted its funny the way stacy says "drag" to an old woman who probably just understands the word lol

di marco
19-07-2005, 19:49
yeh im thinking staceys prob one of those social smokers who do it to look cool. or maybe something happens, cos in one of the other webcam scripts kat and little mo are talking about stacey, and stacey starts smoking?

hayzie
19-07-2005, 21:42
maybe thats what they were talking about before, stacey might have started smoking. i hate it when people just start to smoke cos they think it looks 'cool', stupid people.

hannah-mj
19-07-2005, 22:37
YOLANDE: She's a disgrace that girl.
PATRICK: So it's ok for her to be disgraceful, but not me huh?
YOLANDE: Got it in one.

maybe talking about stacey?

di marco
20-07-2005, 05:55
yeh i think theyre talking about stacey too, she must be going off the rails or something?

hayzie
20-07-2005, 11:01
i cant wait to see what stacey has done lol

hannah-mj
20-07-2005, 13:32
all the webcam thingys seem to have something to do with stacey , this must mean we will (well might) see a lot of her soon x x x

kckinsmcg
20-07-2005, 15:58
maybe thats what they were talking about before, stacey might have started smoking. i hate it when people just start to smoke cos they think it looks 'cool', stupid people.

What is a good reason to start smoking? I think most people will admit that is why they began in the first place. Too bad quitting can't be done as easily.

Layne
20-07-2005, 16:27
If you look nmow it looks like peggy in the middle of the square!???

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/LovelyLayne/cam1.jpg

hayzie
20-07-2005, 22:28
What is a good reason to start smoking? I think most people will admit that is why they began in the first place. Too bad quitting can't be done as easily.true true. well you now what they say, teh best way to quit is to not start in the first place. its a shame so many people are smoking nowadays and getting ill because of it. but anyway sorry to go off topic, back to EE! yes peggys back in the square! :cheer:

Treacle
21-07-2005, 00:41
BILLY: Come on. Free pint anyone? Is this on? Show me the way to Amarillo. Every night been hugging my pillow...
CHRISSIE: I'll take him upstairs.

Treacle
21-07-2005, 00:42
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/2672/cam14hs.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us/)
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/992/cam26qw.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/2760/cam32ld.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Layne
21-07-2005, 07:24
BILLY: Come on. Free pint anyone? Is this on? Show me the way to Amarillo. Every night been hugging my pillow...
CHRISSIE: I'll take him upstairs.

No chrissie don't take her upstairs, i mean what about Jake!! LOL!

It must be a party of some kind, Billy drunk!???
Chrissie must have got the all clear by the police if the pub is open?!?!?

hayzie
21-07-2005, 11:13
so chrissies still in the pub! :eek: she must get out of it then somehow, all the questioning i mean by the police. hmm, i wonder why billy might be drunk?

Treacle
21-07-2005, 12:42
Well we know she's still in the pub and living normally in September for a while then!

angelblue
21-07-2005, 20:06
Hi this is todays webcam :)

Filming today: Episode 862 Tx: 13/09/05
SHARON: Looking very glam today, Pauline. Got a hot date with a washing machine rep?
PAULINE: Behave you.

hayzie
21-07-2005, 20:21
:lol:

hayzie
21-07-2005, 20:22
ok i know i just laughed at that, but i dont get it lol. washing machine rep...?

Layne
25-07-2005, 11:38
Filming today: Episode 858 Tx: 06/09/05
STACEY: Come on, you need some breakfast.
KAT: I want to be out here.
MO: You're going to keel over if you stand out here with no grub in your gut. Do as you're told.

Being very nice to Kat!!Wasn't there a rumour going round that one of the women Alfie is seeing gets pregnant?? Wonder if its Kat?????????

Angeldelight
25-07-2005, 11:53
wasn't it meant to be Little Mo who gets pregnant... it was meant to be part of Alfie's exit storyline...

stapler
25-07-2005, 11:55
Yup, but I've heard people saying Kat's to leave with him... I can't see that happening if he's just impregnated her sister. Why would you still want to be with someone if they've ruined your sister's life and you've clearly come off second best? That isn't Kat at all.

JustJodi
25-07-2005, 12:39
Yup, but I've heard people saying Kat's to leave with him... I can't see that happening if he's just impregnated her sister. Why would you still want to be with someone if they've ruined your sister's life and you've clearly come off second best? That isn't Kat at all. Can't really see Kat playing second fiddle to any one,, its either her or no one else, even if it is her sister,, poor MO.. having a rapists baby now her sisters husband,,:thumbsdow

stapler
25-07-2005, 13:21
Poor Mo? The second time is her fault - poor Freddie and... let's call it 'Baby X', they've both been born in an unwelcome situation, because I'm guessing she's going to keep it having kept the other one. Actually I've changed my mind, it isn't her fault at all. She can't help her feelings, Alfie had plenty of time to do the right thing rather than stringing them both along, he's got too cocky with the whole idea of choosing one over the other because when everything comes to light I can't see either sister still wanting to be with him. He's been incredibly immature.

Luna
25-07-2005, 13:23
Has it actually been comfirmed Mo will get pregnant?

JustJodi
25-07-2005, 14:18
Has it actually been comfirmed Mo will get pregnant?

:searchme: dunno I am just following the thread,, guess it is pure speculation on our parts ???:searchme:

Luna
25-07-2005, 14:20
:searchme: dunno I am just following the thread,, guess it is pure speculation on our parts ???:searchme:

Thanks i was just wondering cause i hadnt heard anything myself

Treacle
27-07-2005, 01:17
BILLY: Phil - when he was on the pop - went through a bottle of this a night. Don't think I've got the constitution for a bottle...
ALFIE: You've had enough...

littlemo
28-07-2005, 14:17
Hi this is todays webcam :)

Filming today: Episode 862 Tx: 13/09/05
SHARON: Looking very glam today, Pauline. Got a hot date with a washing machine rep?
PAULINE: Behave you.

What do you think about this quote? I wouldn't think Sharon would be making jokes so soon after finding her father dead. And with Pauline dressed up it sounds to be like it could be her getting ready for the wedding, but this is about 2 weeks after it is supposed to happen.

angelblue
28-07-2005, 15:07
Filming today: Episode 864 Tx: 16/09/05
KAT: Bet you didn't expect that did ya?
ALFIE: You know something Kat, you're mental.
KAT: I must have been to marry you.

Quick guy i think it peggy it so obvious it her but i am not sure someone plz double check :lol:

Angeldelight
28-07-2005, 15:59
ALFIE: You know what they say darlin', the course of true love never runs smooth.
KAT: I don't want smooth, just something that's less like roller-blading down the Himalayas with a rocket up me backside

hayzie
28-07-2005, 16:56
What do you think about this quote? I wouldn't think Sharon would be making jokes so soon after finding her father dead. And with Pauline dressed up it sounds to be like it could be her getting ready for the wedding, but this is about 2 weeks after it is supposed to happen.thats what i was thinking, when i first read this i thought, oh shes probably happy cos shes just got married but then i realised, no she finds her dead dad, its very weird! she shouldnt be really making jokes should she? maybe shes just trying to cope i spose. :hmm:

littlemo
28-07-2005, 22:54
thats what i was thinking, when i first read this i thought, oh shes probably happy cos shes just got married but then i realised, no she finds her dead dad, its very weird! she shouldnt be really making jokes should she? maybe shes just trying to cope i spose. :hmm:

I suppose it could be that she's just trying to cope, but after seeing her father in such a state... If it were me I probably wouldn't leave the house for a month, probably more. Are we sure that this webcam script is after he is found.

Jessie Wallace
28-07-2005, 22:59
ALFIE: You know what they say darlin', the course of true love never runs smooth.
KAT: I don't want smooth, just something that's less like roller-blading down the Himalayas with a rocket up me backside

I'm loving Kat's line!

scotty
29-07-2005, 08:32
Just seen that the Albert sq and Turpin rd cams are censored !
Anyone see what was on first thing this morning that might give us a clue what they're hiding ?

Bad Wolf
29-07-2005, 08:35

ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna
29-07-2005, 08:35
oh exciting stuff what could be happening?

Bad Wolf
29-07-2005, 08:37
well the transmission date is the 19th sept, wedding????

scotty
29-07-2005, 08:38
I thought they'd filmed the wedding already. And why Turpin Rd too ?

Bad Wolf
29-07-2005, 08:39
is that were sams place is?

Luna
29-07-2005, 08:39
Den maybe? removing his body?

Bad Wolf
29-07-2005, 08:42
it has to be all about den, why would they censor two cameras??

scotty
29-07-2005, 08:44
from what I can make out the only thing about Turpin Rd is the tube station at the top ! Maybe someone is arriving by tube and heading to the Vic ?

Bad Wolf
29-07-2005, 08:45
i think there is just police everywhere or they are storing props in turpin road??

angelblue
29-07-2005, 11:24
:) hi i just checked on the ee website on the webcam and it was censored fliming anyone know what going on

Bad Wolf
29-07-2005, 11:26
nope, we noticed earlier

squarelady
29-07-2005, 11:26
Maybe it's more police type stuff and they don't want the police cars to be visible?

Kim
29-07-2005, 11:34
i noticed that and i think its top secret filming. I read that Den is DUG UP so it is probably to do with that. Filming is up to 19th September so it is probably Shannis's wedding or Den's body being dug up as it is on the same day. Dennis begins to doubt that Den ever went to Spain soon so it may be Sharon digging up the body.

crazygirl
29-07-2005, 11:35
could it be around then when we see grant

angelblue
29-07-2005, 11:36
It might be the mitchells back but i swear i saw peggy on the webcam yesterday :)

Kim
29-07-2005, 11:46
I heard that Grant comes back on their wedding day, so another possibility could be that they are filming two endings_ one where the wedding goes ahead and one where it is stopped by Grant. I heard a rumor that there will be a love triangle between Grant, Sharon and Dennis.

angelblue
29-07-2005, 11:48
God i hope not they have been there done that brought t- shirt :thumbsdow anyway sharon loves dennis :thumbsup:

callummc
29-07-2005, 11:58
i don't know why they bother blocking out the webcams they still leak out the main storylines to the press,so why bother

Kim
29-07-2005, 12:01
Well said. Maybe the bbc ought to think of that, the way they are bloking out the cameras is only drawing more attention.

Treacle
29-07-2005, 12:38
The wedding has already been filmed now and they can't be filming it now if it's due to be screened less than a month away.

Treacle
29-07-2005, 12:50
That link doesn't work jude.

Bad Wolf
29-07-2005, 12:52
sorted!

Treacle
29-07-2005, 12:53
sorted!
Can we have it renamed to reflect it's still an updates thread please Rach?

chocolate
29-07-2005, 14:13
could it be around then when we see grant

that could be a point though. I also thought that another reason could be is the mitchells ?

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 14:48
i don't know why they bother blocking out the webcams they still leak out the main storylines to the press,so why bother

no kidding !!!!!:thumbsup:

kckinsmcg
29-07-2005, 17:22
What is on Turpin Road that they could be blocking? The Vic makes sense beacuse of the body under the floor, but what could be happening on Turpin Road? Is that where the chippie is?

hayzie
29-07-2005, 21:35
im guessing this is when grant comes back, or when both the mitchells make a return and theyre blocking it out, or police cars could be around there, something to do with sams arrest?! :hmm: what ever is happening its all very exciting isnt it! :D

Kim
29-07-2005, 21:42
The censored filming has finished now and there is a little light in each webcam but i can't make out what it is.

hayzie
29-07-2005, 22:03
its just a light i think so people can see!

Kim
29-07-2005, 22:09
Nothing exciting then.

angelblue
02-08-2005, 00:05
Filming today: Episode 866 Tx: 20/09/05
SHARON: You ever noticed - how pubs have a special smell?
ROSIE: You mean stale beer and tobacco?
SHARON: Not for everyone, is it, but I grew up with it.

angelblue
03-08-2005, 00:11
Filming today: Episode 867 Tx: 22/09/05
JIM: Me and Patrick, we're always up for a good time.
MICKEY: Sex and drugs and rock and roll, yeah?
JIM: Well - not sure about some of that - but in general terms...
PATRICK: We're your men.
MICKEY: I'll come back to you.

i_luv_dennis
03-08-2005, 08:19
Filming today: Episode 866 Tx: 20/09/05
SHARON: You ever noticed - how pubs have a special smell?
ROSIE: You mean stale beer and tobacco?
SHARON: Not for everyone, is it, but I grew up with it.
does sharon buy the pub

JustJodi
03-08-2005, 08:31
does sharon buy the pub

Know what I think ?? the Pub probably was always Sharons ?? :searchme: Maybe that is why chrissie is so eager to see the backs of Sharon and Dennis ?? so she can sell it out from under them ????:searchme: What do u guys think ??????

stapler
03-08-2005, 10:17
JIM: Me and Patrick, we're always up for a good time.
MICKEY: Sex and drugs and rock and roll, yeah?
JIM: Well - not sure about some of that - but in general terms...
PATRICK: We're your men.
MICKEY: I'll come back to you.

Do you think that has something to do with the stag do... or is it to late to be related to that?

kirsty_g
03-08-2005, 11:58
Know what I think ?? the Pub probably was always Sharons ?? :searchme: Maybe that is why chrissie is so eager to see the backs of Sharon and Dennis ?? so she can sell it out from under them ????:searchme: What do u guys think ??????
i thought that aswell you are right i think

hayzie
03-08-2005, 20:11
thats what i was wondering when i first read this. i could just imagine sharon standing behind the bar and saying that about the smell, like she now runs it or something, hope its true! :)

angelblue
03-08-2005, 20:27
MICKEY: Haven't you two got any work to do?
GARRY: Loads.
MINTY: But Ian's away, isn't he?
GARRY: And while the cat's away...

***Virgo***
04-08-2005, 11:35
Is it me or is there something going on in the webcam? There are people in the albert square,any ideas?

kirsty_g
04-08-2005, 12:46
they is but what

crazygirl
04-08-2005, 15:54
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9630/cam24la.th.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam24la.jpg)

kirsty_g
04-08-2005, 16:04
looks good

BlackKat
04-08-2005, 17:31
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/6255/cam27ze.jpg

:searchme:

Bad Wolf
04-08-2005, 17:34
its all looks quiet now

BlackKat
04-08-2005, 17:35
There's people in Albert Square though. Can't tell who.

Eastenders_4ev@
04-08-2005, 17:38
im going to look now see if i can tell who lol

Eastenders_4ev@
04-08-2005, 17:39
i cant tell lol

BlackKat
04-08-2005, 18:03
Looks like a police car on George Street, :searchme:

Eastenders_4ev@
04-08-2005, 21:21
yeah it does i was just going to post it

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7953/cam34mg.jpg

EDIT: REDUCE TEXT TALK

crazygirl
04-08-2005, 21:21
ok take a look here do we have a fire
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/7986/cam17fq.th.jpg (http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam17fq.jpg)

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1199/cam22qu.th.jpg (http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam22qu.jpg)

and a police car

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9800/cam39pg.th.jpg (http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cam39pg.jpg)

Eastenders_4ev@
04-08-2005, 21:22
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9085/cam10uw.jpg

IS THAT FIRE?????

or is it just light???

Eastenders_4ev@
04-08-2005, 21:23
lol sorry didnt see you had already posted it

Eastenders_4ev@
04-08-2005, 21:23
i thought is was a fire too omg wonder whats on fire

crazygirl
04-08-2005, 21:25
its a fire....looks like its under the bridge

crazygirl
04-08-2005, 21:26
maybe they have all gone home and the sets on fire and noone knows but us lol

BlackKat
04-08-2005, 21:31
I don't think that's a fire I think it's just lights.

angelblue
04-08-2005, 21:56
Filming today: Episode 868 Tx: 23/09/05
NANA MOON: You always do it, don't you Alfie. You take something bad and turn it into something that's lovely instead.
ALFIE: But this isn't bad Nana, you said so.
NANA MOON: Just a figure of speech sweetheart, that's all.

hayzie
04-08-2005, 22:31
i've seen that 'fire' before and i thought it was a fire at first but its always there now so it must just be a light lol!

Treacle
05-08-2005, 01:55
There are often random blasts of light on the webcam for some reason that look like fires.

kirsty_g
05-08-2005, 13:38
i thought that

crazygirl
05-08-2005, 21:18
you people are correct it is light shining through ive just had a look at the webcam now and its the same has last night...it looks like fire!!

i_luv_dennis
07-08-2005, 17:46
wounder what is happening

Princess
07-08-2005, 20:52
Just got this of the webcam:

STACEY: I'm sick of being stuck in here. I want to go to the party.
KAT: No way. You're staying here. I don't want you getting in to trouble.
STACEY: At the Millers'? The only thing that's going to try and jump me is that dog of theirs

lisa cullumbine
08-08-2005, 13:12
i see stacey doing her usual moaning thing

crazygirl
09-08-2005, 07:39
Filming today: Episode 874 Tx: 04/10/05
PAULINE: Lovely morning.
SONIA: Try telling that to Martin.
PAULINE: Take no notice of him, he's a right misery sometimes. I don't know who he gets it from

Treacle
09-08-2005, 09:41
Filming today: Episode 874 Tx: 04/10/05
PAULINE: Lovely morning.
SONIA: Try telling that to Martin.
PAULINE: Take no notice of him, he's a right misery sometimes. I don't know who he gets it from
:lol: That is so funny because we know who he gets it from!

Carrie Bradshaw
09-08-2005, 11:52
You were thinking Arthur, right?

alvinsduckie
09-08-2005, 17:54
aw nuts--mine wont work. for a couple months ive looked on webcam and seen sets..but no people. Then i see a brown frame--says in black "censored-filming"

waaaa!! (i wanna cookie)

BlackKat
09-08-2005, 18:00
aw nuts--mine wont work. for a couple months ive looked on webcam and seen sets..but no people. Then i see a brown frame--says in black "censored-filming"

waaaa!! (i wanna cookie)

:searchme: You've just got to look at the right time -- most of the time you can't see anything.

alvinsduckie
09-08-2005, 18:02
plus--im in Texas...7 hour difference, so i m never sure when to try it ;-)

btw* we dont get Corry here..but do get Eastenders 1 day a week. Sonia has just adopted chloe here(thas how far behind ya'll we are! lol) :wall:

Debs
09-08-2005, 18:13

:rotfl: :rotfl: who??? :rotfl:

KatxxMoon
09-08-2005, 18:23
I Love Kat And Alfie !!!!!!!! Anyone Agree?

JustJodi
09-08-2005, 18:45
plus--im in Texas...7 hour difference, so i m never sure when to try it ;-)

btw* we dont get Corry here..but do get Eastenders 1 day a week. Sonia has just adopted chloe here(thas how far behind ya'll we are! lol) :wall:

Howdy Alvinsbuckle .. I am an American in Holland.. Glad to have another fellow American on the forum :-D
Boy u sure are FAR BEHIND LOL:lol:

angelblue
09-08-2005, 20:12
Filming today: Episode 875 Tx: 06/10/05
DOT: This was going cheap but it's a good brand. I thought you might like it. It's a bit wafty for me.
PAULINE: What, I'm wafty now, am I?
DOT: No, but...
PAULINE: I smell of soap in the morning, fabric conditioner by lunchtime, and that suits me just fine.

:thumbsup:

Layne
09-08-2005, 22:26
Filming today: Episode 875 Tx: 06/10/05
DOT: This was going cheap but it's a good brand. I thought you might like it. It's a bit wafty for me.
PAULINE: What, I'm wafty now, am I?
DOT: No, but...
PAULINE: I smell of soap in the morning, fabric conditioner by lunchtime, and that suits me just fine.

:thumbsup:

:rotfl:

Flozza
10-08-2005, 09:42
on the cam now i think its sam, she looks like she's running away

lisa cullumbine
10-08-2005, 10:06
ive looked but couldent see sam lots of people just standing around that cams not very clear i dont think

scotty
10-08-2005, 10:25
How on earth can you see who is who. I've even tried saving the pic and enlarging it but just get bigger pixels !! You must have very good eye sight and know the characters really well :bow:

lisa cullumbine
10-08-2005, 10:47
I Know What You Mean I Couldent Tell Who Was Who Either

alvinsduckie
10-08-2005, 13:11
hi justjodi! thanks for the hello =)

BlackKat
10-08-2005, 20:31
Filming today: Episode 876 Tx: 07/10/05
NANA: How about you, Alfie? Are there lots of things you wish you'd done?
ALFIE: Not too many I could tell my Nana about.
NANA: You probably mean sex, do you? William was the only one for me. Do you know, Alfie, I haven't been with a man for sixty years.

I didn't really need to know that. Wonder if she's talking about dying...:( - things she wishes she'd done etc.

Charmed
10-08-2005, 20:48
Poor Nana :D

JustJodi
10-08-2005, 22:30
Poor Nana :D

I bit too much info Nana Moon:rolleyes:

i_luv_dennis
11-08-2005, 15:25
i no i like nana

angelblue
11-08-2005, 21:01
Filming today: Episode 876 Tx: 07/10/05
PAULINE: He probably goes out to dinner all the time with lots of different women.
SONIA: I shouldn't think so.
PAULINE: I can't even remember which knife and fork to use

:)

angelblue
12-08-2005, 13:44
I think they are talking paulines love interest :)

hayzie
12-08-2005, 16:45
turpin road:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/live/cam2.jpg
wonder whats going on here?

JustJodi
12-08-2005, 16:59
turpin road:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/live/cam2.jpg
wonder whats going on here?
obviously that is Alfie in his LONG leather coat ???? :searchme:

angelblue
12-08-2005, 17:00
Kat is their to she is speaking to someone :)