PDA

View Full Version : danger girl

chance
29-07-2005, 09:08
Talking to Anthony and Craig, Orlaith revealed that if she survived Friday's eviction, Makosi and Derek wouldn't be best pleased. Craig thought that they should just get over it.

Joining the Living Area duo, Anthony and Craig, for a pre bedtime chat, Orlaith's conversation turned to tomorrow's eviction and Derek's feelings towards her.

"I know if I stay tomorrow Makosi will probably say something to me and Derek definitely will," Orlaith said between bites of toast.

"What will Makosi say to you?" Anthony asked.

"I don't know," the Irish model replied. "Probably because if I stay another week she'll probably feel threatened or something...it's not my fault if I stay."

Craig told Orlaith that he felt sorry for her when she admitted that the only thing her Housemates had on her was the fact that she hadn't entered on day one.

"If I can get over it and like you and accept you and I was one of the ones who had the biggest issue with it, then they ********** should be able to!" Craig shouted.

"If I stay tomorrow night, I'm going to be a threat to them (Derek and Makosi) because they won't like it." Orlaith promised before going on to say, "That man (Derek) does not like me."

Craig agreed, "He (Derek) finds Orlaith difficult to handle." "He can't wind me up in to his web" Orlaith said proudly.

Craig concluded, "He can't wind her up, she's immune to the *******!"

What a great thing to be immune to!