PDA

View Full Version : divas reunited

chance
29-07-2005, 09:06
Finally able to get on with their friendship without any mole thoughts getting in the way, Makosi and Kemal wiped their relationship slate clean. Kemal told Makosi that he thought that she was an actress who had appeared in Eastenders.

Kemal joined Makosi in her big double bed for a late night chat about their relationship. At last Makosi was made aware of the crazy thoughts that Kemal had been having over the last few weeks.

"I thought Makosi didn't exist" Kemal whispered. "I thought your name was Polly, you were trained in RADA, you had been an extra in Eastenders for the last two years and done certain bits of work and I thought you were employed to come in here."

Shocked by what she was hearing, Makosi defended, "I talked about my audition!"

"I thought it was a lie," Kemal continued. "When I asked you if you were a nurse, you made a face like you weren't a nurse...I thought you had read a book on how to be a nurse!"

The pair giggled before Makosi gave her take on the situation, "You were so excited to find me out bitch! I was going to tell you when Vanessa left." Thinking about her own sneaky behaviour, she added, "I don't blame you for thinking I was one (an actress)."

"Makosi and Kemal then had a tender kiss and cuddle before Kemal went to the toilet. Makosi was hot on his heels though, determined to discover the secret screen in the toilet where Kemal had finally learnt that Makosi wasn't a mole.

"You can try all you want, it's never going to work," Kemal said smugly as Makosi searched the toilet.

"It's either there, or there" Makosi said snooping around.

Looks like there are still some secrets in their relationship after all!