PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Come Dancing's AJ and Love Island's Curtis Pritchard are joining Hollyoaks

Perdita
08-02-2021, 11:53
AJ and Curtis Pritchard are joining Hollyoaks!

The former Strictly Come Dancing and Love Island contestants have signed on to play twin brothers who help Trish Minniver (Denise Welch) open a dance school on the Channel 4 soap,

"I can't believe we will be featuring on Hollyoaks, we have grown up with the show on TV and it's always been one of our favourite serial dramas," AJ said.

"Our characters are fantastic, and we can?t wait for everyone to see how we bring them to life."

Curtis added: "I am so excited to be working with my brother AJ on a show we grew up watching! I am also excited to continue our journey together with Channel 4 and E4."

Their casting follows AJ quitting Strictly Come Dancing last year to pursue new opportunities and appearing on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!.

It also follows Curtis revealing he no longer speaks to the Love Island stars from his season.

Before Love Island, he appeared as a professional dancer on the Irish version of Dancing with the Stars. He can currently be seen in Celebs Go Dating: The Mansion.

Digital Spy