PDA

View Full Version : makosi - orlaith forget about cameras

chance
29-07-2005, 00:27
Makosi and Orlaith have admitted that they sometimes forget they are being watched as they go about their business in the house.

"I forget that it's on E4 constantly," said Orlaith before wondering exactly when live coverage airs on TV.

"Sometimes I do things and I think I underestimate the number of people that watch it," Makosi continued, "because I think to myself 'well, it's just a small group of people'. Then I sit down with some people and they start saying to me how big it can be."

Despite any negative outcomes from the show, Makosi added that she would not hesitate in repeating the experience again. "I am so pleased with Makosi to say she can walk in in May and walk out in August."

Relentless eviction tease Orlaith, meanwhile, "wouldn't. I will never do another show like this again."
(ds)

Chris_2k11
29-07-2005, 01:16
Get them two out!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: If that Orlaith doesn't get evicted tonight, then i am going to be very very annoyed! :mad:

Luna
29-07-2005, 08:22
This has to be the first year i've been determined that a guy should win!

All the girls have been terrible this year

Mary - Scary witch??? what was that all about??
Leslie - was just a big bully and what where they outfits??
Sam - less said about her the better
Vanessa - The annoying on with the annoying voice
Saskia - the b*tchy one
Orlaith - the i want stay and win really but i'll just moan constantly about wanting to go
Makosi - I dont think theres enough room on the page to discribe whats wrong with her.

Bad Wolf
29-07-2005, 08:23
couldnt have said it better

Jade
29-07-2005, 09:25
Yea right like thoes two ever forget there are cameras!!!

chance
29-07-2005, 09:26
especially makosi

Bad Wolf
29-07-2005, 09:27
is much as i cant stand the pair of them...DONT LET MAKOSI BE THE LAST GIRL