PDA

View Full Version : Will Sam go down for murder?!

littlemo
28-07-2005, 21:49
What does anybody else think? We've heard Chrissie is going to frame her, but do you think Chrissie will succeed in her plan? I read an interview with Tracey Ann Oberon, and she said it is quite possible that Chrissie will get away with it. People getting away with murder happens quite a lot in EE, with people such as Dennis. But the Mitchells are not a family to be messed with.

I don't think Grant would have let Phil get into the state he is in now if he had been there, they all look after each other. If Sam goes down the same route as Phil it would be unrealisitic, and I think justice needs to be done. It just wouldn't be fair.

I know it is easy to say because the audience always know things that the characters don't but if I was Sharon or Dennis and found my father dead, I'm sure I would instantly think that Chrissie is a very likely suspect. And thinking back they should realise that she has been trying to get rid of them ever since they arrived. Her behaviour since they got there has been anything but normal, how could they not see it.

Treacle
28-07-2005, 21:57
I hope she doesn't stay locked away because I'm always crazy when there's been an injustice whoever the character is.

Jade
28-07-2005, 22:04
oh dear another "free the walford one" :rotfl:

I dont know if she will het away with it, surley the coggs will start turning in sharons head at some point?? as Chrissie has been acting rather weird. Also Kat knows .... not sure what she would do as it would effect Zoe if she spilled the beans but maybe she would tell the rest of the Mitchells.

If Sam and Zoe went to the police in the first instance they might have got off for testifing against Chrissie, but they didnt so on to a looser there!

Treacle
28-07-2005, 22:12
She should never have covered it up. She should have forgot about the Vic to save her own skin, she had no reason to get involved, she did not hit Den.

littlemo
28-07-2005, 22:12
I hope she doesn't stay locked away because I'm always crazy when there's been an injustice whoever the character is.

I agree that Sam shouldn't go to prison for a murder she didn't commit, but I am glad that Dennis got away with killing Dalton, which doesn't sound fair I know but I don't like Chrissie's character, and I don't believe somebody else should suffer for her mistakes. In Dennis's case nobody else went to prison for the crime, and he did do a lot of people a favour. I think Dennis is lovely, he felt he had no choice, although it was cold blooded, it was a case of self defence.

I want Chrissie to get some sort of revenge for killing Den, he was a cruel man but she is going to hurt Sharon a great deal with this news. And the way she has manipulated Sam has been nothing short of vindictive. Surely the Mitchells can win against Chrissie, she's just one person.

Treacle
29-07-2005, 01:40
Chrissie will probably run away but I hope they do a special episode abroad where Peggy catches up with her somehow.

littlemo
29-07-2005, 01:50
Chrissie will probably run away but I hope they do a special episode abroad where Peggy catches up with her somehow.

Yes I think Chrissie will run away too. Probably after a big confrontation between her, Sharon and Dennis. They are bound to realise sooner or later that Chrissie was behind the whole thing. I bet they'll both be annoyed at first but when she leaves they don't phone the police, they just let her go. And Chrissie gives the Vic to Sharon and Dennis, just an idea.

I think the scene where Peggy knocks Chrissie into the grave will be a classic, if it happens. They are two of the strongest women on the square. Although I don't think Chrissie is a patch on Peggy.

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 08:03

Ooooohhhhh now that is a story in the making !!!!! :clap:

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 08:12
oh dear another "free the walford one" :rotfl:

I dont know if she will het away with it, surley the coggs will start turning in sharons head at some point?? as Chrissie has been acting rather weird. Also Kat knows .... not sure what she would do as it would effect Zoe if she spilled the beans but maybe she would tell the rest of the Mitchells.

If Sam and Zoe went to the police in the first instance they might have got off for testifing against Chrissie, but they didnt so on to a looser there!
Just my 2 euro cents worth,, Kats testifying wouldn't amount a hill of beans, cos in the court it would be considered hearsay..so Zoe would have to be brought in to testify,, Also Sam didn't even touch Den,, her only charge would have been an accessory ( as of now cos of the time gone by.. the longer it has been the worse it can get for those "involved" weither or not directly or indirectly )

Jude I agree Chrissie has been acting out of sorts and antsy..

But whatever the outcome this story line should be a good one ....

squarelady
29-07-2005, 09:24
I don't think Sam will go down for murder but I don't think she'll get away with it either. Even if she isn't charged with murder she was still there and still did a hell of a lot of covering up. She was just as selfish as the others, she just wanted to money so she pretty much deserves any jail time. You can't bury a man and then wash your hands of the situation. It's a bit late for that!

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 09:37
I don't think Sam will go down for murder but I don't think she'll get away with it either. Even if she isn't charged with murder she was still there and still did a hell of a lot of covering up. She was just as selfish as the others, she just wanted to money so she pretty much deserves any jail time. You can't bury a man and then wash your hands of the situation. It's a bit late for that!

I agree she should not go unpunished either, but if we all are honest, EE writers will "fix" it and make it a tad bit too UNBELIVABLE..they made Mo go thru the entire court thing, and she was punished for beating the snot out of Trevor, Charlie went to jail for beating up Graham, Janine went to jail ( with out us seeing the court scenes) for the "murder" of Laura,, so come on,, lets see if EE has the guts enuff to give us a real MEATY story:)

eastenders mad
29-07-2005, 09:47
yeah well said.
I wish we saw Janines court case that would have been great to watch.

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 10:05
yeah well said.
I wish we saw Janines court case that would have been great to watch.

I think it would have been terrific to see. oh well it is East Enders after all.. we are destined to suffer what the EE writers give us:wall:

Treacle
29-07-2005, 13:08
If she does get any jailtime it should atleast be for the right crime!

littlemo
29-07-2005, 18:32

Yes! Even if Chrissie does get away with it 'in law' I very much doubt she will leave without Dennis and Sharon finding out the truth. For the police to reinvestigate Chrissie after arresting Sam they would need some fresh evidence, and I don't think the police will have anything to go on.

I'm not sure if Sam will go to jail though, she will probably get released and move to Spain, where most residents from the square go when they leave.

Kim
29-07-2005, 21:49
She should never have covered it up. She should have forgot about the Vic to save her own skin, she had no reason to get involved, she did not hit Den.
Exactly!

Kim
29-07-2005, 21:59
Earlier today, some sensored filmimg was taking place in Albert Square and in Turpin road. It is thought that the filming was of Sharon and Dennis's wedding and Den's body being dug up. Sam lives down Turpin Road so maybe her flat was being searched by police.

Treacle
30-07-2005, 04:29
But the show is filmed six weeks in advance and the wedding is on the 23rd August so it can't be still being filmed now. It could be something to do with this storyline though.

squarelady
30-07-2005, 10:23

Of course!

kat 4 alfie
30-07-2005, 12:19
yeah but chrissie will still get some time for forging his signature coz they will then of known that he was dead and it will be avdioue of how long he was dead for for the investigators and police and that paper she forged his signature would probable have a date on and amanda was surpose to have seen him do it too . i really want chrissy to get put in gail for the murder coz i like sam .

JustJodi
30-07-2005, 14:39
But the show is filmed six weeks in advance and the wedding is on the 23rd August so it can't be still being filmed now. It could be something to do with this storyline though.

So the wedding is set to be broadcast on 23rd Aug ??? :confused: Not Sept 17 ??? :confused: will they stumble over
Stinky Den before the wedding or on THE DAY OF the wedding ???:confused:

kat 4 alfie
30-07-2005, 14:46
yeah on the 23rd aug ! and on the day of the wedding ! so den will be found on the 23rd

JustJodi
30-07-2005, 14:53
ooohhh I can't wait :cheer: Thanks Kat 4 Alfie :)

kat 4 alfie
30-07-2005, 15:04
i know its gonna be fab

CrazyLea
30-07-2005, 15:21
i think they both should be put away and zoe. they were all included in it. so its only fair, and its justice.

kat 4 alfie
30-07-2005, 17:17
yeah i do sortof too but i think that chrissy shoud have way more time for actually killing and doing the forgery and incrimination .

littlemo
30-07-2005, 17:25
yeah but chrissie will still get some time for forging his signature coz they will then of known that he was dead and it will be avdioue of how long he was dead for for the investigators and police and that paper she forged his signature would probable have a date on and amanda was surpose to have seen him do it too . i really want chrissy to get put in gail for the murder coz i like sam .

I thought about that but if the police thought Chrissie didn't have anything to do with the murder, they wouldn't know she knew about him being dead, in this case the police would think she was oblivious to it when she forged the signature. Amanda didn't know anything about Den being dead, she just thought she was helping a friend in need, which she would probably say in court. It would still be a crime, but there's nothing to link Chrissie to the murder, I don't think anybody would blame her for wanting to get away. Although as I said it's still forgery.

eastenders mad
30-07-2005, 18:50
yeah it is still forgery i can imaging Amandas face when the body is found in the vic. i onder what she will do? will she believe Chrisse? or will she confess about Chrisse foiring dens signature.

Treacle
30-07-2005, 19:17
Amanda should atleast give Chrissie a slap if she can get to her. I would be furious, this could be her career down the pan!

kat 4 alfie
30-07-2005, 21:47
yeah its still forgery so she will still be put in prison . i didnt mean that she would be put in prison for the murder i ment for the forging.

Treacle
31-07-2005, 00:59
Amanda WITNESSED a forgery so I don't know if her crime IS forgery but she can be done for something though.

JustJodi
31-07-2005, 06:55
Amanda WITNESSED a forgery so I don't know if her crime IS forgery but she can be done for something though.

Amanda's career as a lawyer is gonna go down the tubes!!! She should have stuck to her original decison when she said NO no Way..:thumbsdow
Amanda seems to be a smart cookie, once Stinky Dens bod is dug up she is gonna put 2 and 2 together ( that is if she is still around when they discover the stinky remains )

eastenders mad
31-07-2005, 15:44
i think she will be

Kim
31-07-2005, 22:09
I think she will pull out of it, land Chrissie in it and leave because she warns her in the upcoming week that she's pulling out of it if Chrissie dosen't accept the one offer they have for the Vic in 24 hours. Surely Chrissie won't accept it if she is still around until November.

Amanda would surely pull out of it when Den's body is discovered as the police would soon discover that it was forgery and Amanda wouldn't want her career going down the tubes as justjodi has already said.

squarelady
31-07-2005, 22:10
Is Amanda going to carry on till the end of the storyline too? Or is she too close to Chrissie? She might help her to escape?

JustJodi
31-07-2005, 22:21
Amanda originally said she was only in London for a few days.. so she may just go back to SPAIN ???? I honestly think that Amanda will draw a line at murder !!!!! I do not think she will help Chrissie escape, :nono: Chrissie is digging herself deeper and deeper , I do not think Amanda is going to be able to save her unless Chrissie decides to BLACK MAIL Amanda ,,,,another darn good story line in the making too:) :cheer:

Treacle
01-08-2005, 04:45
Amanda is in trouble although not as much as Chrissie. Amanda is very uncomfortable with what she has done and I don't think she'll be very happy when she finds out just how serious things actually are. I don't think anybody with her brain power is going to believe for a second that Chrissie knew nothing about Dens body rotting away in that cellar.

Kim
01-08-2005, 08:21
Amanda is in trouble although not as much as Chrissie. Amanda is very uncomfortable with what she has done and I don't think she'll be very happy when she finds out just how serious things actually are. I don't think anybody with her brain power is going to believe for a second that Chrissie knew nothing about Dens body rotting away in the cellar.

I think that Amanda will drop out of the forgery the minute Den's body is discovered, if not before. It wouldn't take the police five minutes to figure out that Den's body has been in the cellar longer than Chrissie's name has been on the deeds to the vic. No way Amanda would believe Chrissie's pack of lies, so I think that that will be when Amanda leaves. She wouldn't want her career going down the tubes for anyone, would she?

JustJodi
01-08-2005, 08:28
Amanda is already in a pile of trouble the moment she ALLOWED Chrissie to forge STINKY DEN'S signature on the deed.. cos it simply stated, they HAD to have an attorney present when "Stinky Den" signed it, and if I am correct here, the attorney present also had to SIGN it as a witness for proof,, So she is in it deep. and her career is truly going down the tubes.. she will rue the day she befriended Chrissie ...:readtheru I dare the EE writers throw in anything realistic :angry:

Kim
01-08-2005, 09:02
Amanda is already in a pile of trouble the moment she ALLOWED Chrissie to forge STINKY DEN'S signature on the deed.. cos it simply stated, they HAD to have an attorney present when "Stinky Den" signed it, and if I am correct here, the attorney present also had to SIGN it as a witness for proof,, So she is in it deep. and her career is truly going down the tubes.. she will rue the day she befriended Chrissie ...:readtheru I dare the EE writers throw in anything realistic :angry:

I don't think that she was planning for the truth to come out though. If Den was alive it would be hard for the truth to out unless Den got involved, but as he is dead the forgery can't be found out until Den's body is found unless Sam triggers and drops them in it.
She is the only one who knows that Den didn't sign the Vic over to Chrissie before he 'left'. The only other possibility is Sharon and Dennis who know that Den would never have signed the Vic over to Chrissie, but they are going to be too preocupied with trying to find Den and invite him to their wedding to find out that Chrissie is trying to sell the place! She is being very secretive about it after all.

Couldn't Amanda save herself by pulling out of it when the body is discovered before the police get onto them? She threatenes to do it next week anyway and why would she say that if it wouldn't get her out of it? Nothing ever is realistic with the writers, your absolutley right.

Babe14
01-08-2005, 09:10
I think Sam will go down for Den's murder-cue her exit and Chrissie will flee to Spain-cue her exit. Afterall she has a female "Marcus" Lawyer and Sam hasn't as Marcus has done a bunk with all Phil's business Assets!

Afterall Sami is the only Mitchell who hasn't done time:)

JustJodi
01-08-2005, 09:19
I think Sam will go down for Den's murder-cue her exit and Chrissie will flee to Spain-cue her exit. Afterall she has a female "Marcus" Lawyer and Sam hasn't as Marcus has done a bunk with all Phil's business Assets!

Afterall Sami is the only Mitchell who hasn't done time:)
Can u imagine Sam in prison garb/or in the prison system ???...no access to her beauty products and her nice clothes.. I do not think she will fare well in prison :rotfl:
Grant and Phil doing time was nothing cos that was their way of life, getting in and out of trouble, and they always "shielded" Sam from the real dark side of their lives, no matter how much Sam brags she KNEW , she has no idea what it is like on the INSIDE...:moonie:

Babe14
01-08-2005, 09:22
Me thinks she will learn fast. It will prob toughen her up and I hope that if Sam does make a come back it will be as Kim Medcalf and not Daniella Westbrook..

JustJodi
01-08-2005, 09:23
Ok so the truth does not come out, but lets suppose they made one ERROR,, that was the DATE, Den was supposed to have signed it .. then that will be the cruical part,,:searchme: Ok I am looking forward seeing what Amanda does next......:) She is becoming an interesting character,, a true ball breaking attorney with a mouth on her :p

JustJodi
01-08-2005, 09:25
Me thinks she will learn fast. It will prob toughen her up and I hope that if Sam does make a come back it will be as Kim Medcalf and not Daniella Westbrook..

who ?? u gotta forgive me I have only been watching EE since I moved to Europe late 2001,, so Kim Medcalf is the only Sam I have known :)

JustJodi
01-08-2005, 09:28

Ok I googled,, and found this article on Daniella Westbrook....http://www.evilgerald.com/Issues/Issue5/story1.htm
Yikes shes scary looking !!!!:sick:

Kim
01-08-2005, 09:42
[QUOTE=Babe14]I think Sam will go down for Den's murder-cue her exit and Chrissie will flee to Spain-cue her exit. Afterall she has a female "Marcus" Lawyer and Sam hasn't as Marcus has done a bunk with all Phil's business Assets!

QUOTE]

I agree.

Kim
01-08-2005, 09:44

Wasn't Daniella sacked over drugs or something????????? So she couldn't possibly come back. I can't remember the reason, i was only 9 or 10 and wasn't that interested in EastEnders then.

Babe14
01-08-2005, 09:51
who ?? u gotta forgive me I have only been watching EE since I moved to Europe late 2001,, so Kim Medcalf is the only Sam I have known :)

Your lucky LOL! Daniella Westbrook was the original Sam.

Babe14
01-08-2005, 09:52
Wasn't Daniella sacked over drugs or something????????? So she couldn't possibly come back. I can't remember the reason, i was only 9 or 10 and wasn't that interested in EastEnders then.

Yes that's right and I think she was involved in all sorts of other trouble. The reason I mentioned Daniella was that a while back there was a nasty rumour floating about that she may return as Sam..

Babe14
01-08-2005, 09:55
Ok so the truth does not come out, but lets suppose they made one ERROR,, that was the DATE, Den was supposed to have signed it .. then that will be the cruical part,,:searchme: Ok I am looking forward seeing what Amanda does next......:) She is becoming an interesting character,, a true ball breaking attorney with a mouth on her :p

I like amanda too and with Chrissie leading her astray maybe she really could be the next Marcus but even more devious than he was. She could quite easily become a permanent fixture, what with the Mitchells returning and they will need a new "Marcus"

Kim
01-08-2005, 09:55
Highly unlikely i think, given her sacking over the dugs. Elaine Lordan was sacked over her drinking and drugs are much worse than that.

Kim
01-08-2005, 09:59

The police could easily trace the paperwork back to July. The only errer that they could possibly make is the date of Den's death, which was back in February, they couldn't get it that far wrong, surely???????????????

eastenders mad
01-08-2005, 10:00
yeah i think they do need a lawyer in ee but i don't think it should be Amanda.
But i can't believe Marcus went behing the Mitchells back what an evil man.

Kim
01-08-2005, 10:04
Den was the one behind Marcus's deception. Marcus wouldn't have done it if Den hadn't have said that Marcus could have all the money from the Mitchells' estate.

Babe14
01-08-2005, 10:05
Highly unlikely i think, given her sacking over the dugs. Elaine Lordan was sacked over her drinking and drugs are much worse than that.

I agree! Anyway it wouldn't work, Daniella can't carry off the storylines like Kim has done.

Babe14
01-08-2005, 10:07

Your not keen on Amanda? What sort of lawyer would you like to see?

Kim
01-08-2005, 10:12
I agree! Anyway it wouldn't work, Daniella can't carry off the storylines like Kim has done.
When was Daniella Westbrook last seen as Sam?

Kim
01-08-2005, 10:14

I liked Amanda when she first appeared in the show, but I don't like her very much any more.

Kim
01-08-2005, 10:16
Iv'e heard that Sam does go down for murder.

kirsty_g
02-08-2005, 15:23
i dont think she will as she never done anythink expect stood their

Kim
03-08-2005, 11:11
Yes but she is an accesory in the murder although she didn't hit him over the head like Zoe and Chrissie did. She goes down for the murder because Chrissie frames her. Chrissie tells the police that Sam was the last person to see Den and Sam agrees to go along with the story. Sam tells the police that she and Den talked and then he left. When Chrissie gets Sharon to tell the police that Sam was the last person to see Den it's the final nail in the coffin for Sam and when Den's body is discovered the police just assume that Sam killed him and they arrest her. Not even Peggy can get her out of jail.

phils little sister
03-08-2005, 11:12
i hope she dosent go to jail

Kim
03-08-2005, 11:19
She does. I don't want her to go either but it's going to make a good storyline.

JustJodi
03-08-2005, 11:19
Yes but she is an accesory in the murder although she didn't hit him over the head like Zoe and Chrissie did. She goes down for the murder because Chrissie frames her. Chrissie tells the police that Sam was the last person to see Den and Sam agrees to go along with the story. Sam tells the police that she and Den talked and then he left. When Chrissie gets Sharon to tell the police that Sam was the last person to see Den it's the final nail in the coffin for Sam and when Den's body is discovered the police just assume that Sam killed him and they arrest her. Not even Peggy can get her out of jail.
Hmmmmm so the Almighty Mitchells can not get Sam outta jail, is that what ur saying Kim ??? That is gonna be quite a storyline !!!!

Treacle
03-08-2005, 11:24
She does. I don't want her to go either but it's going to make a good storyline.
She is arrested but we don't know what happens yet.

kat 4 alfie
03-08-2005, 11:24
Well what if sam tells the police the truth (peggie i mean), ? ... well she'll get arrested for lying then wont she, and everything else she has done with dens murder and who she was in it ! anyway iv read that sam leaves a little after chrissie , so who knows whats going to happen ...

Treacle
03-08-2005, 11:28
Well what if sam tells the police the truth (peggie i mean), ? ... well she'll get arrested for lying then wont she, and everything else she has done with dens murder and who she was in it ! anyway iv read that sam leaves a little after chrissie , so who knows whats going to happen ...
Sam will go down for being an accesory and helping to bury Den (assuming she did) but she won't get put on a murder charge because that would be Chrissie.

kat 4 alfie
03-08-2005, 11:31
i think the should have told the police straight away , as probable most of you do, they will get put in prison but if they tell them the whole thig then i dont think they will get life sentence but they will get very long now if they both gat found out .. well even zoe . chrissie was scared it was an impulse to turn around and wack him with something isnt it ? and zoe was onlyprotecting chrissie .

kat 4 alfie
03-08-2005, 11:32
Sam will go down for being an accesory and helping to bury Den (assuming she did) but she won't get put on a murder charge because that would be Chrissie. yeah thats what i meant by , who she was with the murder of den :)

Treacle
03-08-2005, 11:33
i think the should have told the police straight away , they will get put in prison but if they tell them the whole thig then i dont think they will get life sentence but they will get very long now if they both gat found out .. well even zoe . chrissie was scared it was an impulse to turn around and wack him with something isnt it ? and zoe was only this time.
Deciphered that okay but with some trouble anyways Sam in the beginning was innocent and her best bet would have been to run away from the pub after Zoe whacked Den.

Kim
03-08-2005, 12:14
What good what that have done her to run when she saw Zoe wack Den? She would still have been an accesory to some degree.

Treacle
03-08-2005, 12:21
What good what that have done her to run when she saw Zoe wack Den? She would still have been an accesory to some degree.
No because she wouldn't have known what happened to Den and she could have actually gone and got help.

kat 4 alfie
03-08-2005, 12:25
yeah good point . sorry about the last message i dont know what happened ... i ment to say ... zoe only protected chrissie when den went totally bonkers .

kat 4 alfie
03-08-2005, 12:27
chrissie would have still been in the shock though , so she might have still gave him a second blow to the head .

JustJodi
03-08-2005, 12:31
Now thinking back,,, if Den hadn't caught Chrissies ankle when he did, she may not have clobbered him with Paulines doggie door stop..:searchme: Whatcha think ????

kat 4 alfie
03-08-2005, 12:37
no i dont think she would have

Treacle
03-08-2005, 12:40
Now thinking back,,, if Den hadn't caught Chrissies ankle when he did, she may not have clobbered him with Paulines doggie door stop..:searchme: Whatcha think ????
Yes but Den wasn't thinking straight after a blow to the head already from Zoe. I don't think he would have got the second whack had he not grabbed Chrissies ankle though. What I don't understand is why Chrissie said to Zoe "You've killed my husband" and she looked horrified and then she went and bashed him over the head herself when she found out he was alive?

kat 4 alfie
03-08-2005, 12:44
it was just a shock i suppose but she still loved him , she thought he was going to do something .... good point though i dont really know why she did it .

Kim
03-08-2005, 12:50
Because he could have killed her if she didn't kill him.

kat 4 alfie
03-08-2005, 12:51
welh he couldnt really with like half his skull bashed in , he could hardly move , it was only his hand that reached out .

Treacle
03-08-2005, 12:53
Because he could have killed her if she didn't kill him.
That's no excuse she could have screamed out for Zoe and Sam to come and help her. Den only had hold of her ankle she could have easily pulled herself away or just stood up and kicked the poop out of him with her other leg hence making him let go. Then they could have all charged over to Sams flat and barged in and locked the door then the phone rings and they answer and a croaky voice says "Hello Sydney" okay I'm getting carried away now lol...

Kim
03-08-2005, 13:07
Zoe had to hit him to get him off her the first time and Chrissie did try to get free but couldn't. I suppose she thought that anything could have happened before Sam and Zoe came, or she just wanted him dead, but I thought that none of them were planning to kill him, the revenge just went too far.

Treacle
03-08-2005, 13:09
Zoe had to hit him to get him off her the first time and Chrissie did try to get free but couldn't. I suppose she thought that anything could have happened before Sam and Zoe came, or she just wanted him dead, but I thought that none of them were planning to kill him, the revenge just went too far.
Chrissie did it in cold blood because when she raised the doorstop and Sam was watching he had let go of her.

kat 4 alfie
03-08-2005, 13:43
That's no excuse she could have screamed out for Zoe and Sam to come and help her. Den only had hold of her ankle she could have easily pulled herself away or just stood up and kicked the poop out of him with her other leg hence making him let go. Then they could have all charged over to Sams flat and barged in and locked the door then the phone rings and they answer and a croaky voice says "Hello Sydney" okay I'm getting carried away now lol... lol this is not scream .

Treacle
03-08-2005, 13:48
lol this is not scream .
I know I was getting carried away there lol...

kat 4 alfie
03-08-2005, 13:51
i know lol would make a nice change though .

Treacle
03-08-2005, 13:55
I know it would be a good spoof show if they filmed a special 'EastEnders meets Scream'...

Kim
03-08-2005, 14:33
lol.

Treacle
04-08-2005, 02:05
I think I may continue that story about 'Scream' and 'EastEnders' at some point then for our own amusement :)

Treacle
04-08-2005, 02:06
If Sam goes down will she get on the news and will Tony Blair mention her? Dreary 'Chicken neck' Barlow in 'Coronation Street' managed it when she got carted off in a mobile library van to prison.

Chris_2k11
04-08-2005, 02:07
Lmao!

Treacle
04-08-2005, 02:08
Lmao!What are you laughing at? :D

Chris_2k11
04-08-2005, 02:09
What are you laughing at? :DYou WQ, you're great! Some of the stuff you come out with! :D :D

Treacle
04-08-2005, 02:18
You WQ, you're great! Some of the stuff you come out with! :D :D:lol: What did I say this time?

Chris_2k11
04-08-2005, 02:21
:lol: What did I say this time?'Dreary Chicken neck barlow' and 'Carted off in a mobile library van' :lol: These boards really wouldn't be the same without you WQ! :D :lol:

Treacle
04-08-2005, 02:28
'Dreary Chicken neck barlow' and 'Carted off in a mobile library van' :lol: These boards really wouldn't be the same without you WQ! :D :lol:
She did though and the actress 'Anne Kirkbride' even said so herself. She said "I don't know if anybody noticed but there was a light switch and a handrail in the van by the steps" :lol:

Chris_2k11
04-08-2005, 02:35
LOL! :rotfl:

Treacle
04-08-2005, 02:41
LOL! :rotfl:

And Liz McDonald who looked like that hooker off 'Band of Gold' cried out "We're gonna get you out of there Deirdre" and 'Turkey Neck's' going into the mobile library van with her big dangly neck hanging down full of veins eurgh it's disgusting! My mam calls her "scrotum neck"...

Chris_2k11
04-08-2005, 02:45
Lmao! :rotfl: "Scrotum neck" eww! :sick:

Treacle
04-08-2005, 03:01
Lmao! :rotfl: "Scrotum neck" eww! :sick:
I know! Not a nice image :sick:

Kim
04-08-2005, 15:23
If Sam goes down will she get on the news and will Tony Blair mention her? Dreary 'Chicken neck' Barlow in 'Coronation Street' managed it when she got carted off in a mobile library van to prison.

lol :rotfl:

Dr. Tangliss
04-08-2005, 15:53
Walford Queen, you are mad. Lol!

Treacle
06-08-2005, 03:53
Walford Queen, you are mad. Lol!And that my dear is why I've become such a legend :)

Dr. Tangliss
06-08-2005, 08:41
And that my dear is why I've become such a legend :)

Very true:rotfl:

JustJodi
06-08-2005, 08:51
And that my dear is why I've become such a legend :)

:bow: :bow: All Hail to the Queen :D :bow: :bow:

Dr. Tangliss
06-08-2005, 08:52
:cheer: We are not worthy

JustJodi
06-08-2005, 08:55
:cheer: We are not worthy

No we are not worthy :bow:

Dr. Tangliss
06-08-2005, 08:56
Do you think Sam will go down, jodi?

JustJodi
06-08-2005, 09:10
Do you think Sam will go down, jodi?

I think she should be punished for being an accessory but not for murder, accessories usually carry a 5 year sentence ( actually it depends on her past record ,she may even get less )....( at least in the States ) Sam is really going to have to drop Chrissie in it( if she wants to save her hind ) The whole story is going to have to come out,,, As I said she should be punished for her involvement ( even tho she didnt hit Den,, she was there and she helped move the body) We will have to see what our allmighty EE writers give us ( I shudder to think what that might be LOL )

Kim
06-08-2005, 12:01
I think that Sam will go down for Den's murder after being framed by Chrissie. I think that Chrissie's plan will work and she won't go down for anything.

I don't think that Sam should get away with being an accesory as she did hide information from the police, help to clear up and hold on to the doorstop but I think that she will be punished for the wrong reasons.

Bad Wolf
06-08-2005, 12:01
i also think sam will go down

JustJodi
06-08-2005, 14:02
As I said SAM should GO DOWN FOR BEING AN ACCESSORY not for MURDER.. she didn't commit the murder...yes she did hide facts. and the murder weapon but she DID NOT KILL DEN.. Right now Chrissie is going to do any thing she can to cover her butt ( am I allowed to say that ?? ) But yes from all apperances it looks like Sam is going down for something she really didnt do ,,,, I am on Sams side not "poor chrissies"

Treacle
07-08-2005, 04:04
They're both in the wrong but Sam is not a killer if anybody deserves to go down out of the two of them then it's Chrissie.

Kim
07-08-2005, 09:03
Exactly, I feel sorry for Sam. She had less involvment that Zoe and Chrissie who struk Den with the doorstop, and it looks as if she is going to prison. She should go down for her crime, but she shouldn't have to have a life sentence.

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 09:30
Surely, forensics will prove who killed Den??

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 10:52
Surely, forensics will prove who killed Den??

forensics should help lead the way to who did it, but will EE take that scientific approach???:searchme:

eastenders mad
07-08-2005, 11:11
probably not they will take the saop approach lol

Kim
07-08-2005, 11:17
Probably not in soapland, If not even Peggy can get Sam out of prison, I doubt that they will find evidence in her favour.

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 12:07
Probably not in soapland, If not even Peggy can get Sam out of prison, I doubt that they will find evidence in her favour.

Kim so u are saying Peggy can not even bail out her daughter ??? Amazing !!!:rotfl: Gotta love these EE writers..

Kim
07-08-2005, 13:35
Yes, it's only because Chrissie and Sharon say that Sam was the last person to see Den and Sam goes along with the story and tells the police that she and Den talked and then he left. When the body is found the police arrest Sam for Den's murder.

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 14:49
Yes, it's only because Chrissie and Sharon say that Sam was the last person to see Den and Sam goes along with the story and tells the police that she and Den talked and then he left. When the body is found the police arrest Sam for Den's murder. gee whiz that is so flimsy,, you can see it is wink wink nudge nudge between Chrissie and Sharon,,Just because Sam was the last one to see Den does not make her a killer, even the cops ( if they are smart) should figure this out,:wall: , I can not believe Sam is willing to take the blame,, i just do not get it..:searchme:

Jade
07-08-2005, 14:50
Sharon wont be in on a cover up

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 15:02
Sharon wont be in on a cover up

Did Sam and Sharon ever HATE each other at one time ?? :searchme: Just wondering,, cuz I can't remember if they ever beat the snot out of each other .........

Jade
07-08-2005, 15:04
Cant remeber, but they used to be sister's in law, cant remember there being a massive slanging match though.

crazygirl
07-08-2005, 15:04
sam went out with den didnt she? and was sharon in it at the time

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 15:45
Cant remeber, but they used to be sister's in law, cant remember there being a massive slanging match though.

I think there is also a big age difference between Sharon and Sam,, so Sam had her thing and Sharon had hers,, You are right Sharon was married to both Phil and Grant ???? This should be verrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting when the boyz get back ...

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 15:48
Sharon never married, Phil.

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 15:57
Sharon never married, Phil.
ok she did have a fling with him tho didn't she,, like livin in sin with him ?? I do remember something about them breaking up over Sharon lying over not being able to have kids ???? Remember gang I am a rookie when it comes to the East Enders episodes before November 2001 :searchme:

Kim
07-08-2005, 20:04
Sharon married Grant on the 26th December 1991 and slept with his brother Phil in 1992 and her taped confession with Michelle Fowler was aired to a packed Queen Vic.

Sharon returned in 2001 when she bought the Queen Vic and began an affair with Phil. They soon began rowing over kids and Phil discovered that she had been left infertile after abourting his brother Grant's baby. She left Phil on Christmas day 2001.

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 20:22
Sharon married Grant on the 26th December 1991 and slept with his brother Phil in 1992 and her taped confession with Michelle Fowler was aired to a packed Queen Vic.

Sharon returned in 2001 when she bought the Queen Vic and began an affair with Phil. They soon began rowing over kids and Phil discovered that she had been left infertile after abourting his brother Grant's baby. She left Phil on Christmas day 2001.

Kim thanks cos you have just now pin pointed exactly when me and my hubby got hooked on EE approx Dec of 2001..thanks sweetie:love:

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 20:24
My husband pretends he does not like it, but I know he does, lol!

JustJodi
07-08-2005, 21:48
My husband pretends he does not like it, but I know he does, lol!

He thinks the Alfie,Kat and Moe triangle is the dumbest story line that EE has come up with to date..He thinks that Keith Miller should be shot at dawn..cos he is such a weenie,and worthless ( he used a cuss word ) :p
But seriously I do not want Sam to go down for murder,, but for accessory only :D