Layne
02-04-2005, 07:58
Sorry for this, i was bored!!

Toxic
02-04-2005, 18:19
Zoe!

Alisha
02-04-2005, 19:53
Out of the three there it's definately Jessie Wallace.

Rach33
02-04-2005, 19:54
I agree but over the last year there are a couple of names that should be there that aren't Tracy-Ann and June Brown to name two

Alisha
02-04-2005, 19:56
I agree but over the last year there are a couple of names that should be there that aren't Tracy-Ann and June Brown to name two

Agreed! :bow: Also another name is the underrated Letitia Dean.

Rach33
02-04-2005, 19:59
Yep definately nothing against Kacey and Jessie but they have been missing for six months each and it seems a bit weird I doubt EE will win best actress

true.moon
02-04-2005, 20:00
probably kat but out of the whole program i wouldnt choose any of them

Alisha
02-04-2005, 20:13
I don't think they will win best actress either. I would be very suprised if they did though. Out of all the years, the nominations for that catogary this year are the oddest I'v ever seen. :hmm:

Rach33
02-04-2005, 20:15
Absolutely all the people who should have been in have been dropped and the ones in it two were on maternity leave and the other well to put it nicely all she ever did was cry, whinge, moan, shout at Dennis and basicly make a complete fool of herself over a man who obviously didn't love her

Alisha
02-04-2005, 20:18
Michelle is average for her age -not terribal but nothing brilliant either. I do think that her scenes along Leslie bought out the best in her (over this year) but still not best actress material.

Jessie and Kacey are both brilliant at what they do but in comparision to others over the year (and taking into consideration thier absense) I don't feel they are worthy of picking up the gong for best actress.

callummc
03-04-2005, 17:47
I am afraid to say none of these,dot cotton can out act all of them and she has proved this time after time,so l'm afraid to say i voted for charity from emmerdale.

Alisha
03-04-2005, 18:34
I am afraid to say none of these,dot cotton can out act all of them and she has proved this time after time,so l'm afraid to say i voted for charity from emmerdale.

I only watch ee so I cant really vote for another actress in another soap but I don't blame you for picking a non-eastenders actress given the set of nominations that we have.

I do agree, June Brown has indeed outacted all three in the panal. :)

callummc
04-04-2005, 01:28
To be honest i don't watch the other soaps regulaly,but emmerdale was just on a couple of months ago and the acting was very compelling,mainly by Lorraine Chase who i wish would go over to EE,and then i watched the 2 ,1 hour specials and the acting by Lorraine Chase and the actress who plated Charity Dingle was fantastic they kept me watching even though i didn't have a clue who was who,so now i try and watch a few episodes,i think EE have picked actress's on their looks and age rather than their acting ability,so if they don't win it's their own fault,i don't even think that EE should get to pick who is nominated for awards,i think that they should have to poll licence payers as to who should be nominated then we might think the nominations were fairer and EE might actually win more awards.

Flozza
04-04-2005, 07:47
what about kim medcalf or debra stevenson i fink there amazin lol
no body really likes them though

Siobhan
04-04-2005, 11:39
what about kim medcalf or debra stevenson i fink there amazin lol
no body really likes them though

Agree with you on Debra Stevenson but not Kim.. I voted in the end for Charity.. she was brilliant this year.. at least she was in her soap and not on maternity leave..