PDA

View Full Version : without a trace

chance
28-07-2005, 13:00
As the Housemates prepared to sleep, Derek was still very much on their minds. Craig was convinced that Derek had been evicted and Kemal was just upset by the whole thing.

Craig shared his thoughts on what had happened to fellow Housemate Derek and was convinced that the public had voted him out.

"I think he's gone," Craig said when all of the Housemates were in bed. Upset, Kemal whined, "I love him, he can't go. They can't do that!"

"Kemal I honestly don't know the answer mate" Craig said trying to make Kemal feel better. "Only the System Lords know the answer."

"Try and get the answer from them (the System Lords) through sleep," Kemal whimpered desperately.

Craig then revealed his take on the evenings events, "I think he's gone. It's midweek, there's been an eviction." Calling Makosi so she could hear his idea, Craig continued, "The public voted for Derek as the double agent and if he got discovered he got evicted..."

"Makosi didn't seem too impressed with Craig's theory and the Derek speculation chat died down.

A round of Walton style 'Goodnights' went around the bedroom before it fell silent. Still upset about another empty bed in the room, Kemal whispered, "I wonder where Derek is...I don't like this secrecy."

Fear not Kemal, Agent Derek is safe and sound next door!