PDA

View Full Version : The Morning After

chance
28-07-2005, 12:59
Anthony woke early from his alcohol-induced sleep and he couldn't remember a thing. Craig was soon on hand to fill him in though. Regrets? He had a few.

Sitting up in his bed and looking a little confused, Anthony tried to remember what on earth he got up to last night. He couldn't believe what Craig was telling him and hid his face in his hands.

Anthony sat up in bed and looked around the room with a puzzled expression. He turned to face the camera and hand gestured the 'loser' sign. "Listen, I just remembered," he gruffly told the camera. "I can't remember how I got here, but I just remembered that I was spewing my ring." Shaking his head he added, "School boy error."

Disturbed by Anthony's camera chat, Craig stirred so Anthony took the chance to get answers. He called, "Craig, what happened last night?"

Still playing the nurse, Craig responded, "Do you want a glass of water?"

""No" Anthony replied, "What happened last night?" Craig whispered back some of his shenanigans causing Anthony to sign, "Ahh nah! Come and tell us what happened." Patting his bed he said to Craig, "Step in to my office..."

Craig began whispering to Anthony to fill him in on his drunken actions. Anthony switched between looking totally shocked, to laughing hysterically, to holding his head in his hands.

Oh dear Anthony, just wait until you see what you left on the Living Area carpet!

Bad Wolf
28-07-2005, 13:00
what happened????

SoapRach
28-07-2005, 13:18
yeah what happened???

chance
28-07-2005, 13:32
look on the sick boy thread