PDA

View Full Version : Who will win?

Layne
02-04-2005, 07:46
Who do you think?Best Villan

Rach33
02-04-2005, 10:27
I love them all but Tracy-Ann gets my vote cos I think it was a huge mistake not putting her in the best actress catergory

di marco
02-04-2005, 10:29
I think it was a huge mistake not putting her in the best actress catergory

i totally agree, shes a well good actress :)

Toxic
02-04-2005, 18:18
I think Den..

Alisha
02-04-2005, 20:05
Leslie Grantham for me.

I love Chrisse and Tracey Ann has been superb this year but she's been voted in the wrong catagory. She should be in 'best actess' - thats what she deserves but insead it's the Slater show :thumbsdow

In my opinion Chrissie character is more of 'best bitch' than villian.

Rach33
02-04-2005, 20:07
Also agreeing again spooky she is defo in the wrong catergory she should also get best newcomer if not there is not any justice in this world Tracy-Ann deserves all the awards in the world after not even a year in EE

Alisha
02-04-2005, 20:11
By the time the awards are screened she would have been in the show for well over a year so I doubt that they would have her for best newcomer. I'm thinking that Lacey Lurner, Joel Beckett and Bill Murry are more newcomer material. Chrissie is now an established character and should be up for best actress along with Letitia Dean and June Brown.

Rach33
02-04-2005, 20:13
It seems a shame after all she's done so much since her arrival :searchme: I just don't understand it Oh well maybe next year

Alisha
02-04-2005, 20:15
Yes, I do find it very disapointeing that she is not there. Fingers crossed that she will be up for best actress at this years NTA's and hopefully win. :)

Rach33
02-04-2005, 20:16
oh I forgot about them do you know when they are on it's about November time isn't it I can't remember

Alisha
02-04-2005, 20:20
I think they are screened in October time. I'm not entirely sure though. It could be November.

Debs
02-04-2005, 20:35
i would love chrissie to win but dont think she has done much bad stuff so i have voted for den

*JSW*
02-04-2005, 22:01
If this is he Soap Awards your talking about then there are other soaps that could have the winner :lol:

callummc
04-04-2005, 01:35
I love them all but Tracy-Ann gets my vote cos I think it was a huge mistake not putting her in the best actress catergory
Leslie gets my vote but did you know Tracy is up for the best newcomer award,and as for the best actress award,maybe Tracy should have been up for that to cos the 3 that they have picked do not deserve it,if it was my choice i,d have nominated June Brown,Tracy Anne and Leticia Dean who have all been excellent in the last 12 months.

di marco
04-04-2005, 06:48
if it was my choice i,d have nominated June Brown,Tracy Anne and Leticia Dean who have all been excellent in the last 12 months.

thats exactly who i thought should have been nominated as well. all three are superb actresses and the best on the show imo.

Alisha
04-04-2005, 08:11
,if it was my choice i,d have nominated June Brown,Tracy Anne and Leticia Dean who have all been excellent in the last 12 months.

I absolutly agree with you there. They are the three actresses that I too mentioned when the nominations were first announced. They deserve all to be up there.

I find it disapointing that ee fans have Jessie, Kacey and Michelle to chose from. Nither deserve to be nominated, let alone win. It's a stupid populairty vote!

.:Kitz:.
04-04-2005, 17:53
I guess, zoe's character didn't really need much acting. Just sitting there looking miserable and bursting out 'oh chrissie, i can't do this for much longer' every time she saw Chrissie. But she is getting MUCH MUCH better now. Phew!! As for kat, we haven't really seen her lately.....

callummc
04-04-2005, 20:39
Ihe only reason Zoey appears better is she's washed her hair and took that dreadful pink coat off,i bet the rest of the cast are pleased the poor girl must have been starting to stink.

geordie
05-04-2005, 19:49
there all good, but these new storylines i have to saw chrissie is deffinatly the best one now. she's had some great lines and moments where she has proven she's not just a pritty face