PDA

View Full Version : group pick derek as their secret agent

Debs
27-07-2005, 23:16
Derek was led to a secret bunker this evening after the group singled him out as the double agent.

As the ambassador's ball drew to a close, Big Brother announced that one amongst them had been acting duplicitously all week. Each was then instructed to state their case for not being the mole.

"One of the reasons why everybody will know that I'm not the double agent is that I tell the truth," said Derek on his turn, "and I am the very best of British. I will always put the best of my country above everything else - I would never do anything to compromise that position. I am what I say I am."

Kemal, who really is the double agent, said: "[I am] married to Italian Roberto which this woman (Orlaith) has been having reckless sex with for the past three years. It is because of this bimbo that my life is in ruins."

"I am not here to try and convince anybody whether I'm a double agent agent or not," said Makosi, "but what I can tell you about me is cold fusion scientist, four children, first born by Bill Clinton. I can only tell you that I have a very busy schedule - at the moment we are trying to make fusion from sea water - I don't think I have the time to be a double agent. But I am not here, ladies and gentlemen, I am not here to tell you whether you are a double agent because you can mind your own business!"

The spies were then told that they had to decide who the double agent was and send the guilty party to the diary room.

Initially they took it in turns to vote.

Anthony: "The bet I am actually going to go for - who's been falling all over the place, is Eugene."
Craig: "Derek. One, last night he couldn't sleep and was walking around."
Derek: "Makosi. I've always said she could have a job at MI-5 and I still think that's true."
Eugene: "I think it's Kemal because of the toilet incident and because he's been to the diary room several times."
Kemal: "I'm going with Makosi. If anyone could do it in here without being found out, it's Makosi."
Makosi: "I think it's Eugene and I don't have a reason."
Orlaith: "[I'm going for] Eugene because he's been to the diary room a couple of times."
Despite Eugene having the most votes, chaos then ensued, with arguments raging over whether to send Eugene or Derek.

Eventually they decided upon Derek, who went to the diary room but was actually taken to the 'Interrogation Room', kitted out like a bunker and with a table featuring secret documents, magazine and a phone. "This is mad, I feel as though I'm in a concentration camp!" he declared excitedly. "It's like Winston's Churchill's bunker in the cabinet war rooms. It's magnificent - I feel like Churchill!"

Derek will be returned to the main house tomorrow morning.