PDA

View Full Version : BBC gives hints on next 'Doctor Who'

Emmak2005
27-07-2005, 04:26
As filming of the next series of Doctor Who gets underway, the BBC has provided some small teasers about the planned storylines.

Confirming speculation, Elisabeth Sladen will resume her role as Sarah Jane Smith, assistant to both Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker.

Buffy star Anthony Head and Coyote Ugly's Adam Garcia will make guest appearances in series two while Penelope Wilton will return as Harriet Jones for the Christmas special.

"We were delighted and honoured by the first series' success, and we can promise new thrills, new laughs, new heartbreak, and some terrifying new aliens," said exec producer Russell T Davies. "The Doctor and Rose are destined to meet Queen Victoria, an evil race of Cat Women, and the dreaded Cybermen. 2006 is going to be scarier than ever!"

Also revealed is the Doctor's new look, described as "geek chic" by new Time Lord David Tennant.

Billie Piper, reprising her role as Rose Tyler for the full series, added: "Wait until you get a load of the new doctor!" (Source: Digital Spy)

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/library/160x120_bbc_doctorwho_tennantpiper01.jpg Rose Tyler & the new Dr Who (Billie Piper & David Tennant)

~*~Leanne~*~
08-08-2005, 19:56
cool im happy adam is going to be in it i loved him in coyote ugly

Trinity
08-08-2005, 20:31
'Geek Chic'?

If the picture is a clue then the emphasis is very much on the 'geek'!

Cornishbabe
08-08-2005, 20:33
:cheer: :cheer: at least its back. hopefully the new look wud be gud

Treacle
09-08-2005, 03:31
I hate it when people refer to this upcoming series as series two it's actual series 28!!! I don't know why they're calling it series two :searchme:

willow
09-08-2005, 07:53
ooohhhh sounds fabby!!!
anthony head !!!! yippee!!!

Treacle
09-08-2005, 08:47
Anyways I'm really looking forward to it :D