PDA

View Full Version : mate -hell attraction

chance
25-07-2005, 11:12
Craig has told Anthony that he can't cope when he's not with him.

The mates were talking on the sofa and the hairdresser from Norfolk described the hellish scenario that would be separation from Anthony. But he assured the Geordie that he's not obsessive or anything.

"I was imagining if you weren't here what it would be like...even for an hour it was difficult," Craig said.

He went on: "It may sound pathetic to you, and it isn't an obsessive thing at all, but when I'm not with you I find it difficult to cope."

Anthony just nodded silently. Whether or not the image of discovering his pet rabbit boiling on the stove drifted through his mind, we'll never know.

"If you're not in the same room as me I find it difficult," Craig added.

"Do ya?" Anthony replied with a hint of concern in his voice.

"It sounds pathetic doesn't it?" Craig mumbled. "When you were talking to Derek and Eugene this evening I found it hard to cope? Sounds silly doesn't it?"

"Erm...that does sound a bit extreme," Anthony said nervously. "Do you not like me talking to other people?"

Craig laughed loudly and replied: "That is silly, of course I don't mind...that would be like The Cable Guy...but I do need to feel your presence even if you're not talking to me."

Luna
25-07-2005, 11:13
Thats kind of freaky