PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours Spoilers 1st - 5th June 2020

Pantherboy
24-05-2020, 12:43
Neighbours TV listings spoilers:

AUST PACE!

Monday 1 June

- Mackenzie is hopeful about the prospect of strengthening her relationship with her father.
- Dee is left emotional after visiting Heather.
- Toadie's assessment of Heather hurts Dee.
- Naomi's proposition leaves things awkward between her, Pierce and Chloe, leading Naomi to doubt her future in Erinsborough.

Tuesday 2 June

- Dee decides she wants to track down her biological father, but Heather appears reluctant to help.
- Pierce and Chloe decide to work through their awkwardness, securing a huge name for Erinsborough Pride.
- Toadie and Dee reach an impasse in their relationship.

Wednesday 3 June

- Shane and Dipi discover more about what Grant is hiding.
- Dee contemplates an illegal search of medical records to track down her father.
- Dee's dad comes as a bombshell.
- Elly and Bea worry that Karl is getting too involved with Heather and Dee as a way to avoid his marriage problems.

Thursday 4 June

- A cheeky comedy routine by Courtney Act has Pierce and Chloe finally putting everything on the table.
- Mackenzie is shocked to see her father at Erinsborough Pride.
- Courtney Act has some fun with Paul during Drag Bingo.
- Karl is reeling from Heather's information about Dee's father.

Friday 5 June

- Ned and Sheila get a Drag makeover by Courtney Act.
- With their marriage in a crisis, Chloe and Pierce receive a much-needed reminder from an unlikely source.
- During their foster care assessment, Aaron snaps and fears he's ruined their chances at becoming foster carers.
- In the middle of Pride, someone special returns home. Who could it be?

Pantherboy
24-05-2020, 23:20
I have added in a few extra spoilers, in Italics, from the TV Week Soap Diary

Kyzaah
25-05-2020, 05:14
I bet Paul is Dee’s dad :lol: or Karl.

its.like.that
25-05-2020, 05:33
Pappas returning with his now partner? Freckles knew Kyle didnt he?

Karl is Dee's father. Surely. One night stand before he met Susan I reckon. Hence why he didnt recognise Heather

Aussieguy
25-05-2020, 05:51
If Karl is Dee's (and Andrea's!) father that would be a massive bombshell.

Stothard
25-05-2020, 08:10
If they make Karl Dee’s dad that’s some serious history re-writing, he has children the same age if not older, he and Susan were childhood sweethearts, but then they rewrote history to make Paul - Leo and David’s dad.

yeschef77
25-05-2020, 08:23
Karl will turn out to be Dees brother, wasn't his father a bit of a jerk

Aussieguy
25-05-2020, 14:02
Karl will turn out to be Dees brother, wasn't his father a bit of a jerk

Sounds more plausible than Karl and no need to re-write history. Makes Willow and Hugo his niece/nephew. Toad his Ex brother in law. The mind boggles

lizann
25-05-2020, 18:10
lou the dad?

lellygurl
28-05-2020, 13:06
Lou could make sense...

Bordercollie
29-05-2020, 16:34
Someone special returns home? Is it Roxy?

lizann
29-05-2020, 20:49
Someone special returns home? Is it Roxy?

stonefish?

its.like.that
30-05-2020, 09:50
Will be one of the returnees they teased after the anniversary that brings someone else with them.

Mirjam
30-05-2020, 11:54
Will be one of the returnees they teased after the anniversary that brings someone else with them.

Hopefully Jane and Des or Sky, Lana and the kids

Kyzaah
30-05-2020, 13:16
Maybe the someone special has something to do with Elly and her exit? Won’t be long now, she’s meant to leave in June isn’t she?

Pantherboy
30-05-2020, 23:58
I read in a couple of places a little while back that Elly's last episode was not supposed to be till 10 July in Aust (Not sure if that is still the case given the break in filming & also Jodi came back to re-shoot some of her final scenes).

As for "In the middle of Pride, someone special returns home", I don't know whether it relates to this, but there has been strong speculation around for a while that Jane will be returning, this time with her (adult & gay) daughter. Someone found a tape on youtube of an actress auditioning for the part of 'Nicolette', who supposedly will be Jane's daughter (& it doesn't sound good for Jane & Des!). We will see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aszGFlLRyiE&feature=youtu.be

Also, there is separate speculation around now that Johnny Ruffo's guest prison guard character, Owen, will somehow manage to help Andrea escape jail by switching places with Dee!! I have no idea if this rumour is true, but again we will see.

its.like.that
31-05-2020, 04:59
Switching places? How would they manage to do that? Hopefully not the case as its a ****ty storyline and would be caught out quick wouldnt it? Andrea doesnt have the whiplash scar. But it may tie in with Elly too with Andrea hurting her.

Aussieguy
31-05-2020, 06:29
Would be nice to see Jane and Des return and stay on.

lizann
31-05-2020, 11:24
jane has a daughter, by who, paul :p

tammyy2j
02-06-2020, 00:05
If Karl is Dee's (and Andrea's!) father that would be a massive bombshell.

I really hope not

pudpullertm
03-06-2020, 16:50
have i missed something how was pete wilson a bombshell

kaz21
03-06-2020, 17:12
I wondered if it’s a false name.

pudpullertm
03-06-2020, 17:35
But its still not a bombshell as in the spoiler

Actually I am wrong I think the bombshell is the fact for once her father is not paul robinson

Aussieguy
04-06-2020, 03:30
Next minute we discover that Pete Wilson was an alias Paul used in the late 70's

its.like.that
04-06-2020, 06:40
Yeah doesnt make sense. May find out more tonight

Kyzaah
05-06-2020, 08:42
I’m really confused about what the bombshell was meant to be and why Karl was reeling from the info about him?

Pantherboy
05-06-2020, 14:07
I’m really confused about what the bombshell was meant to be and why Karl was reeling from the info about him?

I agree & think possibly that TV Week have (purposely?) just worded their spoilers rather badly...Maybe the ‘bombshell’ was just that out of the blue Dee now wanted to find out info about her father? And maybe ‘Karl was reeling from the info‘ was just that he was stunned that Heather wanted to personally talk to him about it & talked about maybe trying to track him down through hospital records etc? Just a thought.