PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours Spoilers 11th - 15th May 2020

Pantherboy
03-05-2020, 12:52
Neighbours TV listings/TV Week spoilers:

AUST PACE!

Shaun is alive!

Monday 11 May

Naomi and Pierce's dating history is revealed & Naomi is disappointed to learn about Pierce and Chloe.
Mackenzie celebrates her 18th birthday, but is disappointed when her Dad doesn't show up.
Ned's waiting for the right moment to tell Shane about quitting his job to become an artist.

Tuesday 12 May

Shane and Dipi learn that Grant has been injured and Shane decides to pay him a visit.
Dee feels overwhelmed by how things are moving with Toadie.
Harlow worries that her relationship with Hendrix will soon reach its end, so she decides to show him she has a wild side that can match his.

Wednesday 13 May

Naomi struggles working so closely with Pierce, who soon learns that she once was engaged to Paul.
Aaron and Chloe uncover a huge secret about Claudia. Is it enough to bring her down?
Toadie is determined to get Elly out of prison.

Thursday 14 May

Dee returns to work at the hospital, seeing Karl and Olivia together and how Karl's mood has improved around her.
Panicking, Claudia takes drastic actions to avoid the trouble coming her way (she offers to get David and Aaron a child via adoption).
Toadie delivers the shocking appeal news to Elly, who struggles to deal with the news.

Friday 15 May

Toadie makes a shocking discovery (about Elly's sentencing) that could be Elly's ticket out of prison.
Elly catches Andrea taking bets from other inmates.
Attempting to flee to Switzerland with Aster, Claudia is shocked when her presumed-dead son walks through the gate.

Bordercollie
03-05-2020, 13:29
Lol this is weird, even tho everyone knew Shaun was still alive I’m just glad this is going to ruin Claudias plans

olivia1896
03-05-2020, 16:36
Considering Naomi tried to break up toadie and Sonya once, I wonder if she’ll try and do the same to chloe and pierce

Moniqorange
03-05-2020, 16:37
I'm predicting that Elly gets out of prison and after finding out Shaun is alive, decides to move to Switzerland to make things work as a family. Just a wild guess haha

its.like.that
03-05-2020, 18:47
I was kinda hoping Shaun would turn up after Claudia gets caught. Not now. Shaun won't know what is going on so wonder what he does when he sees Claudia? Could Claudia still make it to Switzerland?

Also is anyone surprised Ellys appeal failed when she shouldnt have gone to jail in the first place? Wonder if Claudia had something to do with that too?

its.like.that
03-05-2020, 18:55
I'm predicting that Elly gets out of prison and after finding out Shaun is alive, decides to move to Switzerland to make things work as a family. Just a wild guess haha

Yep

And my guess is Elly gets beat up by Andrea just before she is due to get out

thestud2k7
04-05-2020, 01:15
Does anyone know how many episodes uk are behide?

Kelly21
04-05-2020, 01:31
I hope elly shaun and aster end up together. I would like to see elly happy in the end.

Pantherboy
04-05-2020, 02:31
Does anyone know how many episodes uk are behide?

The tv listings say that the episode to air tonight in Aust (Mon 4 May), will currently be shown in the UK on Mon 25 May. If that is correct, it means the UK is three weeks behind (& I assume then 15 episodes...).

Aussieguy
04-05-2020, 03:52
I hope elly shaun and aster end up together. I would like to see elly happy in the end.

It's almost a certainty this will happen. A compromise of sorts as Claudia will still be able to be a part of Aster's life.

Bordercollie
04-05-2020, 07:29
It's almost a certainty this will happen. A compromise of sorts as Claudia will still be able to be a part of Aster's life.

If people found out what she did and she tries to leave she probably won’t have any part with the baby, well that’s my thought anyway

its.like.that
04-05-2020, 08:57
If people found out what she did and she tries to leave she probably won’t have any part with the baby, well that’s my thought anyway

Unless she gets away. I can see Shaun taking Aster at the airport and Claudia leaving.

Aussieguy
05-05-2020, 04:23

Agreed just thought Shaun and Ellie may go back to Switzerland. I'm a week or so behind so don't know exactly what Claudia did if anything illegal but it seems something dodgy had to have happened to get Ellie sentenced. I'm thinking Claudia somehow arranged for a judge who would be very likely to sentence her.

Aussieguy
06-05-2020, 03:25
Agreed just thought Shaun and Ellie may go back to Switzerland. I'm a week or so behind so don't know exactly what Claudia did if anything illegal but it seems something dodgy had to have happened to get Ellie sentenced. I'm thinking Claudia somehow arranged for a judge who would be very likely to sentence her.

Okay just watched the episode where we find out. If Claudia is found out she's going to the grey bar hotel, black mailing a judge in a murder trial is a serious crime

Bordercollie
06-05-2020, 03:36
Okay just watched the episode where we find out. If Claudia is found out she's going to the grey bar hotel, black mailing a judge in a murder trial is a serious crime

That is what I was referring to, hopefully she goes to jail because she put someone who is innocent in jail.

Aussieguy
06-05-2020, 05:06
That is what I was referring to, hopefully she goes to jail because she put someone who is innocent in jail.

I agree, no way she avoids prison if caught but this is Neighbours so who knows. Hopefully her dodgy lawyer is also disbarred

its.like.that
06-05-2020, 09:08
I hope she ends up in jail. Maybe she does time in Switzerland which will also explain Ellie moving there with Shaun. He would want to be near his mother and Ellie obviously wants what is best and that is live in Switzerland with Shaun

Bossy7
08-05-2020, 09:46
The ELLY saga has so run it’s course. Time for her to leave with Shaun and Aster. I’m more interested in Naomi’s story. Would love to see her break up Pierce and Chloe. Shame ELLY can’t take Chloe with her . Most annoying and useless character we have on Neighbours. Love that Naomi is back. Always liked her and a PAUL together. They were a great team.

lellygurl
11-05-2020, 21:49
... it's not like Shaun and Elly are this beautiful love story... blergh... I am excited he is returning but ... eh... it could have been better if Shaun found out what the mum is doing and knew she was dodgy...