PDA

View Full Version : Bex

beckyboo
23-07-2005, 23:41
Well shes gone and i thought we could use this topic to discuss our fave bex quotes and scenes!!!

xStephaniex
24-07-2005, 10:02
Well shes gone and i thought we could use this topic to discuss our fave bex quotes and scenes!!!
nice one becky boo! what a brill idea..... i think the episode last night was soooo good!, lex kiss was so sweet!, goodbye to sarah manners :crying: she was one of the best in the drama!

xlxstaceyxlx
24-07-2005, 10:11
how sad was last nights eppy.i cryed.bexxxx aww luke should have so went with her and lexxxxxx :wub: :wub: how sweet was that!stuff claire luke should have went with her :wub:

heres some of my fav quotes are:

Bex:Whats the score?
Dillon:Theres been a power cut!
Bex:Well if you shine your torch on my head,you'll see it doesn't have STUPID tatooed to it!! - series 17 when there was a power cut

Bex to maggie: This is a hospital,its not a shopping center

Bex:What you have to remember is that....you could be alright...but you could be dead!

and theres a lex one
Well it does involve private nudity :wub: :wub:

Theres lots more i just cant be bothered writing them all out

xStephaniex
24-07-2005, 10:20
whats the lex one ? i got this one.....from last night hehe

bex : come with me
luke: i cant
bex: but i love you, dont you love me
luke: you know i do
bex: then why ?
luke: *sighs*
bex: claire
bex n luke : *kiss*
bex: shes a lucky girl i hope she knows it
*walks away*
bex:and listen shumacher, if you went through any speed cameras today you better send me the bill.
luke: dont you worry i will
bex: *waves* dont forget me
luke: as if i could

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, sorry to drag on lol!

CrazyLea
24-07-2005, 10:41
i aint very good at remembering quotes lol but bex was like the best and the funniest character lol. il miss her *cries* :p

bubblegum_fairy
24-07-2005, 11:06
Steff, lovin that quote, even though it was so sad....
But lets say Bex gone from our screens but not from our hearts.

samantha nixon
24-07-2005, 15:00
ill miss her aswell as bex makes casualty

Jessie Wallace
24-07-2005, 18:57
I'm going to miss her big time, and Sarah isn't doing anythign else at the moment either.

beckyboo
24-07-2005, 23:18
well i didt think it would be this much of a hit!!! I think my fave Bex quote is from stuck in the middle with you and she very 1st sees luke as he asked her for a cuppa an she sed " and what did your last slave die of..............Luke"

$sTaCeY$
24-07-2005, 23:19
Great idea to start a thread on the memories of bex :D

$sTaCeY$
24-07-2005, 23:20
I like you banner xsteffx :D

Jessie Wallace
24-07-2005, 23:33

I do too, it's way better than mine.

xlxstaceyxlx
25-07-2005, 00:03
well i didt think it would be this much of a hit!!! I think my fave Bex quote is from stuck in the middle with you and she very 1st sees loko as he asked her for a cuppa an she sed " and what did your last slave die of..............Luke"

that eppy was on a couple of days ago on uktv gold i have it on tape. that was funny! and luke said to bex "from miss holby 1997 to miss take a seat ill be with you shortly!"haha so funny i loved that eppy

there was an eppy on uktv gold not that long ago i think it was after beth died in the crash.bex walked into resus and said to lara:
"ive just seen harry"
lara-what our harry
Bex-well he may be your harry but hes certainly not mine!!

theres loads of quotes and ill type some more tomorrow

xStephaniex
25-07-2005, 10:31
I'm going to miss her big time, and Sarah isn't doing anythign else at the moment either.
i no i've said this millllions of times but bex is in casualty on UKtvGOLD. shes only been there a few weeks and luke has just arrived...i do have to say bex being bitchy is sooo funnnny. x

xStephaniex
25-07-2005, 10:36
I do too, it's way better than mine.
thank yoooooooou.....i love ur banner too...!!!! sarah manners rules :thumbsup: :cheer: :rolleyes:

xStephaniex
25-07-2005, 10:39
that eppy was on a couple of days ago on uktv gold i have it on tape. that was funny! and luke said to bex "from miss holby 1997 to miss take a seat ill be with you shortly!"haha so funny i loved that eppy

there was an eppy on uktv gold not that long ago i think it was after beth died in the crash.bex walked into resus and said to lara:
"ive just seen harry"
lara-what our harry
Bex-well he may be your harry but hes certainly not mine!!

theres loads of quotes and ill type some more tomorrow

haha! great quote!!, i saw that eppy aswell! i cried when beth died! the storyline was so touching and pooor tallly!......loving bex!...anyone else think luke is soo lush ? lol :p

xStephaniex
25-07-2005, 10:41
thanks :) :angel: <----- its me!! lol yeh right! lol....*steff had her lil moment there!*

xStephaniex
25-07-2005, 10:45
well i didt think it would be this much of a hit!!! I think my fave Bex quote is from stuck in the middle with you and she very 1st sees loko as he asked her for a cuppa an she sed " and what did your last slave die of..............Luke"
beckyboo you actually rock!!!! thanks for opening this up! bex wont end now lol....were adding all our fave quotes from her and its fun at the same time! it would be cool if we could make a photo album together as a board and make it like a hyper link so u could flick through "BEX MEMORIES" or summink like that lol...yer i'm gunna be quiet now! :rolleyes:

xStephaniex
25-07-2005, 11:05
im just watching casualty on ukgold, bex n lukes secret is reveald today...i'll see if i can get a quote k peepz. x

xlxstaceyxlx
25-07-2005, 12:04
im just watching casualty on ukgold, bex n lukes secret is reveald today...i'll see if i can get a quote k peepz. x

ive just watched it!ha soooo funny about luke and the bananas!!!
Bex!

xStephaniex
25-07-2005, 12:05
i swear i've witten too much on this board today lol!, but i have another lex quoet for ya's!

luke: you keep looking at me today, whats up ?
bex:well you've lost weight, have you had the baby!? *sarcasticly smiles*
luke:*to roxy* watch her rox, she can catch the slow moving ones with her tongue!
bex: err, uhh i have this really familiar buzzing noise in my ears, oh its you!
luke:thats why we got divorced love, so we wouldn't be married anymore.

*roxy overhears*

bex:well was there somethink i could help you with!? or do you think you could spread that little nugget on your own! :rolleyes:

xStephaniex
25-07-2005, 12:07
ive just watched it!ha soooo funny about luke and the bananas!!!
Bex!
yeh it was good weren't it!, i've just put the quote from near the begginning of the eppy!, i actually am addicted to this site lol... can you tell ? :rotfl:

xlxstaceyxlx
25-07-2005, 13:07
i swear i've witten too much on this board today lol!, but i have another lex quoet for ya's!

luke:*to roxy* watch her rox, she can catch the slow moving ones with her tongue!

*roxy overhears*

bex:well was there somethink i could help you with!? or do you think you could spread that little nugget on your own! :rolleyes:

CLASS!!!lol that was so funny then roxy kinda blabbed to lara and dillon about it!haha

CrazyLea
25-07-2005, 18:00

*roxy overhears*

thats a funny qoute :cheer:

beckyboo
25-07-2005, 20:02
an other fave few of mine are:

*Harry asks if anyones interested in the fact that Lara and Simon are sleeping together - Bex's hand shoot straight up!*

Yes I know how to spell Cyprus I have been there!"

I'd know that backside anywhere

If my kissing's so lousy then why did you marry me?" "Why do you think I married you? I loved you..."

" what you have to remeber is that you could be alright but you could be dead

CrazyLea
25-07-2005, 20:55
lol i like the lara and simon one and the cyprus one they are funny

beckyboo
25-07-2005, 23:02
OOOOOOOOOOOO and i almost forgot this one:-

Claire: What are you going to wear?

Bex: A smile

*thats when pete decided to be evil and rape her :(*

xlxstaceyxlx
25-07-2005, 23:24

awwwww!!!poor bexy

CrazyLea
25-07-2005, 23:29
i like your banner!

xlxstaceyxlx
26-07-2005, 10:24
i like your banner!

Thanksies!!!

xStephaniex
26-07-2005, 21:45

when was that? before the ball ? and if it were how did he know of the convo? i confused! i HATE PETE!! :(

xStephaniex
26-07-2005, 21:47
awwwww!!!poor bexy
loving ya banner!! we need more lex banners!!! hehehehe

beckyboo
26-07-2005, 22:47
when was that? before the ball ? and if it were how did he know of the convo? i confused! i HATE PETE!! :(

No this was before the ball he didt know of the convo but she sed that to claire the ep she was raped!

xStephaniex
26-07-2005, 22:49
No this was before the ball he didt know of the convo but she sed that to claire the ep she was raped!
oh right ok....i was confused there lol....im glad petes dead!...he really is HORRIIBLE! arrrrrrrrg....and as for claire dont get me started on her! lol
*clam down steff* hehe

beckyboo
26-07-2005, 23:04
Lol ano hes beta off dead and I cant stande Claire at the mo either!

xStephaniex
26-07-2005, 23:07
Lol ano hes beta off dead and I cant stande Claire at the mo either!
OK i'm goin for it lol.... CLAIRE!
well where do we start! firstly who stands by there brother if she KNOWS hes a RAPIST!!! claire dobbed in bex AND luke...coz she obviously dont want bex to have happiness....it was CLAIRE and PETE who ruined bex life... CLAIRE was a bitch towards Bex and now everyone hate claire GOOD! lol....* now breath* and relax! lol sorry to go on peepz! that had to be done!

beckyboo
26-07-2005, 23:10
I agree!!!!!!!! She claims she loves Luke she could have got him into serious trouble (sp) and for some you "love" you just dont do that and she would have gone mad if she new how tempted he was to run off into the sunset with her!!!!

xlxstaceyxlx
26-07-2005, 23:19
^^exactly what she says!i started to like claire when she was trying to be supportive to bex when she found out pete had raped another girl.i liked her then but i cant believe shes just gone and grassed her up and she loves luke so why did she do that?if your sooo seriously in love with someone you just dont do that to them even though she was trying to stop bex.

im off to make another bex banner(s)!!!

xStephaniex
27-07-2005, 11:21
^^exactly what she says!i started to like claire when she was trying to be supportive to bex when she found out pete had raped another girl.i liked her then but i cant believe shes just gone and grassed her up and she loves luke so why did she do that?if your sooo seriously in love with someone you just dont do that to them even though she was trying to stop bex.

im off to make another bex banner(s)!!!

that claire needs help lol.....and to stay away from luke!......coool show us the banners after! :D

CrazyLea
27-07-2005, 11:23
i dont like claire.. cant wait for her to die lol

pookie1968uk
27-07-2005, 16:24
i really cant understand why luke has any loyalty to claire at all, she has been so awful over the whole storyline. he should have gone with bex and they lived happily ever after instead of staying behind with the moaner!

xlxstaceyxlx
27-07-2005, 17:58
that claire needs help lol.....and to stay away from luke!......coool show us the banners after! :D

she doesnt need help...well maybe she does but come on why would she want to grass luke up if she loves him?it doesnt make much sense :searchme:

heres one of my banners
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/snowangel03/bexbanner2.jpg

liking yours steff!

xlxstaceyxlx
27-07-2005, 17:58

she doesnt need help...well maybe she does but come on why would she want to grass luke up if she loves him?it doesnt make much sense :searchme:

heres one of my banners

liking yours steff!

beckyboo
28-07-2005, 13:12
Well i agree she does need help but Luke needs help to "fall in love" with claire!!!!! Like he said today on a uktv gold ep that Bex was the love of his life!

xStephaniex
28-07-2005, 13:16

heres one of my banners

liking yours steff!

yeh i spose, but if she drives her car into the sea and kills herself ( thats if she's driving the car) then that has to say something!
how can she love luke when she knew he cared about bex and claire put her through hell!
thanks!! ur banners are amzing! how did u put more than 1 ?

$sTaCeY$
28-07-2005, 13:17
just to let you know your banners are stacked on top of each other and that is not allowed xlxstaceyxlx

xlxstaceyxlx
28-07-2005, 13:52
whoopsies sorry
can i only have one banner then?

xStephaniex
28-07-2005, 15:32
whoopsies sorry
can i only have one banner then?
yup ... silly rules! lol i have to keep changing mine coz i cant decide what to have!....i think its wicked ever since leanne made my lex banner everyone getting them!!! its sooo cool! theres loadsa lex banners on steff and leannes banners btw!!! hehe! love ya peepz! x

xlxstaceyxlx
28-07-2005, 21:25
yup ... silly rules! lol i have to keep changing mine coz i cant decide what to have!....i think its wicked ever since leanne made my lex banner everyone getting them!!! its sooo cool! theres loadsa lex banners on steff and leannes banners btw!!! hehe! love ya peepz! x

i have to keep swaping them round too i really cant make up my mind.most of my banners are either lex,bex or abina

xStephaniex
28-07-2005, 21:28
i have to keep swaping them round too i really cant make up my mind.most of my banners are either lex,bex or abina

yeh completely the same lol...ive just posted some more lex banners on mine n leannes thread and i have a couple of bex n pete!....my banner now is one of them. and i really cant decide lol...all mine are either lex, sarah manners, or pete n bex.

CrazyLea
28-07-2005, 21:42
i love the one you got on at the moment !
^^^^^^^^steff

beckyboo
30-07-2005, 00:04
OMG Bex hasnet been out of the picture a month and Luke asks Claire to marry him!!!!!!!!! OMG is in totally shock!!!!!!!!

xlxstaceyxlx
30-07-2005, 00:17
i know omg thats total shocking :eek:
Cluke cant happen :nono: :wall: only LEX :wub: :wub:
i cant believe that hes asked her to marry him.could it be something to do with him not wanting the police to find out about the tape???

CrazyLea
30-07-2005, 10:30
it could be. i hope so. cluke sucks! lol

beckyboo
30-07-2005, 17:59
When he asks her to marry him!!! He has no idea that she has saw the tape!!!!!

xlxstaceyxlx
30-07-2005, 18:26
yeah but she might grass luke in cause he drove her to the harbour

xStephaniex
30-07-2005, 19:38
yeah but she might grass luke in cause he drove her to the harbour

yeh then he'll be done for perverting the course of justice or summink like that! becoz he lied for bex and helped her escape! so its claire who decides on what will happen to luke and if she really loves him like she says she does she wont grass him up! and claire knows what her brothe was like and how frightened bex was of him! bex wouldn't kill pete out of spite! claire kno's she would out of self defence! she knew her brother was scum who kept trying to attack bex! the pig! n thats puttin it lightly lol

xStephaniex
30-07-2005, 19:40
OMG Bex hasnet been out of the picture a month and Luke asks Claire to marry him!!!!!!!!! OMG is in totally shock!!!!!!!!

i know! maybe luke doesn't want to be on his own or summink! cant he just go live with bex and marry her agen! CLUKE will make us PUKE!

LEX will keep us thinking what will happen NEXT! lol :rolleyes:

CrazyLea
30-07-2005, 21:32
cluke tonight wer crap lol. i felt sorry for maggie though...poor thing

xlxstaceyxlx
30-07-2005, 21:35
Cluke rox..............NOT!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdow
It sucks sooo bad pure pants!! haha
I hate cluke so much its meant to be LEX 4eva! :wub: :wub:
poor maggie too wee shame :crying:

kirsty_g
05-08-2005, 15:21
i liked the one where she hit claire

xStephaniex
08-08-2005, 13:15
i liked the one where she hit claire

yeh that was goood! total classie slap! wtg bex! loved the way claires face kinda dropped in complete shock lol...

~*~Leanne~*~
12-08-2005, 09:54
it was funny and im gonna miss bex

xStephaniex
18-08-2005, 02:45
it was funny and im gonna miss bex

yeah bex was my fave character on casualty ! i used to love all her bitchy comments and bubbly personality! x