squillyfer
25-09-2005, 19:09
Yeh I will post more as soon as i can

hayley
25-09-2005, 20:39
o.k, thanks!

squillyfer
27-09-2005, 22:08
I'm really sorry I havent written anymore this but my first piece of coursework is due in on thursday and I still havent finished it!!! but I'm on top of it now so I will DEFINATLY!!! do some tomorrow, promise

Chloe-Elise
27-09-2005, 22:16
Please do some more soon i want to know what happens! :D

Rain_
27-09-2005, 23:16
It's taken me hours but i've read the whole thing from start to finish. This is some amazing writing. Fantastic !!!!

squillyfer
28-09-2005, 00:02
Thanks for that I didnt know you read it did you read Keeping the Faith just wondering anyway I'll post more after school

Rain_
28-09-2005, 11:35
I re-read the first one so i could know what was happening better in the second one, you've got me hooked kiddo, keep writing and write quickly

squillyfer
28-09-2005, 19:11
Hi thanks for the lovely replies sorry about the wait (stupid school) Well here's the next part

Part 32

Shop assistant: That'll be £3.20 please

Dennis dug his hands in his pocket and handed over the money

Shop assistant: Thanks duck here you are. Hey are you alright? You look a bit peaky. Are you ill? Is it serious? Or are you visiting family? You look like a family man. Are they going to be ok?

Dennis couldnt help but smile and got the immediate impression that this woman was obviously suffering from word vomit.

Dennis: Its my daughters they...
Shop assistant: Oh really the poor loves oh well hope they're better soon I better go cant spend all day chatting to you can I. Much as I'd like too of course, you remind me an awful lot of my cousins nephews sisters son. Oh well bye.

Dennis shook his head as the woman turned away to serve her next customer/victim.
Dennis walked outside and switched on his mobile. 2 missed calls. One was chrissie, the other was dot.
Dot was both Faith and Alyss's godmother and he cared a great deal about her. It suddenly hit him that hardly anyone knew what was going on. Not Pauline, not Dot, not Pat, even chrissie didnt know about the operation. What would they say when they found out? Dennis didnt want to know that was Sharons department.
He headed inside with the two coffee's and headed back to the ward. He turned the corner and it was then he heard a familiar voice. He listened hard and realised it was coming from the side room at the end of the corridor. There was no longer anyone at the door and it was easy enough for Dennis to listen in on the conversation.

Daisy: Oh Pookie I was sooo worried.
Dave: Dais' get off you're smothering me
Daisy: Should I fluff your pillows?
Dave: NO! Just shut up!

Daisy sniffed, hurt.

Daisy: I'm sorry Dave I know I'm a lousy girlfriend but it'll be different now I'll be better I can look after you
Dave: No Daisy I dont want you to look after me I just want you to GET LOST!!

Daisy sniffed again and Dennis dared to look through the small window into the room.
Daisys face was red and blotchy but something had changed. Instead of self pity anger now flickered in her eyes.

Daisy: You NEED me
Dave: NO I DONT
Daisy: You need me to keep quiet, one word to the police and you could go down for murder.
Dave: What, the brats dead?
Daisy: How the hell should I know, she could be, either way you could go down for a realy long time

Dave was pale and the look on Daisys face showed that she knew she had the upper hand.

Dave: Ok what do you want?
Daisy: I want you to give me half of everything you have and...
Dave: And?
Daisy: And I want you to never sleep with another woman again and...
Dave: And?
Daisy: And i want that b*tch Sharon Rickmans dead
Dave: Why? Whats she done to you?
Daisy: Aww I didnt like the way she looked at you baby

I'll do more later after I'm out of the bath k'

Next part: Dennis confronts the pair

Chloe-Elise
28-09-2005, 20:14
:eek: Sharon wouldn't look at him, shes only got eyes for Dennis :D I hope the girls are ok, please post more soon :) its great

Rain_
29-09-2005, 07:47
geeez kiddo how long do baths take in your house????????????

squillyfer
29-09-2005, 17:49
Sorry rain after my bath I got really sleepy and I would have been on here earlier but I have an RM class after school so you can blame the education system. Anyway heres the next part:

Part 33

Dennis knew exactly what sharon would say if she was anywere near dave and he smiled with pride as he knew it was nothing like what Daisy was thinking. He turned hi attention back to the room and listened hard.

Daisy: So?
Dave: So what?
Daisy: So do you agree to everything because if you dont I think the police would be very pleased to hear my side of the story.
Dave: Fine Dais' whatever

Daisy smiled with glee and walked round the side of the bed, plonking herself in the nearest chair.

Daisy: Its a shame though
Dave: What is?
Daisy: Well you got your revenge but its a shame the kid had to go I mean it should have been dennis really.
Dave: Dont be stupid Daisy
Daisy: What do you mean?
Dave: It was never about revenge
Daisy: What was it about then?
Dave: Oh for gods sake are you sure your not blonde?
Daisy: Errr
Dave: Never mind, the money daisy. It was only ever about the money

Daisy let out a nervous laugh then frowned.

Daisy: Then why the hell did you start shooting people?
Dave: Ahh Rickman had it coming if it wasnt me it wouldve been someone else.
Daisy: But you didnt hit Dennis did you you got his daughter instead.
Dave: Yeh well never mind I took second best so what.
Daisy: You mean you meant to hit her.
Dave: Yeah, she ran off and I thought if not Rickman why not her after all little kids cant run so fast she was an easy target
Daisy: But I thought it was an accident, I thougth she knocked you when she pulled away

Dennis could see his knuckles turning white as he dug his fingers into the window sill and resisted tearing into the room and ripping daves head off.

Dave: Nah I meant to shoot the little brat. But if the police ask she knocked me ok.
Daisy: Dave...
Dave: Oh come on Daisy chill out she's just a rickman
Daisy: She's a child dave
Dave: Hey calm down its not like she matters
Daisy: Of course she matters can you imagine what her mothers going through
Dave: Oh dont tell me you're feeling sorry for Sharon blinking Watts
Daisy: Dave I know what its like to never see your kid again I have a daughter, Ellie remember her, and thanks to you I'll never see her again.
Dave: Hey now dont go pinning that on me it was your decision to get rid of her
Daisy: Yeah, yeah it was but I didnt really have much of a choice did I I seem to remember you made that very clear.
Dave: There was no way I was raising someone elses child.
Daisy: Oh for god sake Dave she wasnt someone elses SHE WAS YOUR'S!!

Daisy sceamed the last part and Dave looked suddenly shocked.

Dave: But you told me she was Big steve's, you told everyone she was big steves.
Daisy: Yeah well it was convenient at the time. I didnt think you'd be a very good father and this just proves that I was right

Dennis felt a sudden involuntary pang of sympathy towards the woman he would always know as Erin.

Dave: Sorry Dais'
Daisy: Sorry aint good enough this time Dave.
Dave: Aww come on it'll be ok. When I get out of here we can..
Daisy: If I have anything to do with it you aint goin no where.
Dave: What do ya mean we had a deal?
Daisy: Forget everything we agreed dave. I'm telling the police everything and then I never want to see you ever again. I'm gonna fight for my daughter and I'm gonna make a new life for us, somewhere as far away from scum like you as possible.
Dave: I know people daisy. You try to put me away and you and the kid wont last five minutes.

Next part: This cont.

squillyfer
29-09-2005, 18:09
As I'm in a good mood I'll post this now for you :)

Part 34

Daisy whimpered in fear, Dave had her backed into a corner
Dennis couldnt keep quiet any longer.

Dennis: Leave her alone Dave you brought this on your self.
Dave: Well look who it is, the prodical son.
Dennis: Shut up Dave
Dave: Its funny cos I thought that right about now they'd be charging you with the attempted murder of your daughter.
Dennis: Well there not cos we all know thats not true.
Dave: Do we? I'm not about to go telling them anything, Pete's done a runner and Daisy here, well lets just say she has more pressing matter.

Daisy whimpered again

Dennis: Erin dont listen to him he cant hurt you anymore.
Daisy: Yes he can

Tears were streaming down her face, she was genuinly afraid.

Dennis: No he cant Erin, the police, they can help you they can keep you safe. You and your daughter.

She looked up

Dennis: You have to stop running Erin. Youre not Daisy, thats not who you are. Your daughter needs you. She needs a mother who isnt scared to be alive, who isnt looking round corners all the time. You can be that for her, you can be that for Ellie but you have to tell the police what really happened, you have to tell them what he did...
Dave: Daisy its a load of rubbish...
Dennis: No its not, if you dont stand up to him you are going to regret it for the rest of your life. Come with me Erin, I'll come with you if you want just dont stay here whatever you do because the last thing I want you to be is trapped

Daisy stood up and took a step towards the door.

Dave: Daisy dont even think about it.

Daisy turned to him

Daisy: You know what, Daisy is really starting to get old, I think I like Erin better.
Dave: SIT DOWN
Daisy/Erin: You know what Dave I think I just wasted the best years of my life on you well not anymore. I need my life back and you desrve to pay for what you did.
Dave: Erin wait...
Erin: Goodbye Dave

And with that her and Dennis walked out and closed the door behind them.

Erin: Thanks I think I needed that

Dennis smiled

Dennis: No problem he got no less than what he desrved
Erin: Oh I wouldnt say that

A Police officer was heading their way, a flustered air about him. He looked straight at Erin

Officer: I just checked you out and you are not a member of the met therapy team of whatever you said you were now whats going on.
Erin: Yeah about that, I need to speak to you. I have information regarding the arrests made at Ozone nightclub yesterday and the shooting of a young girl. I'd like to make a statement.
Officer: Ok you'd better come with me.
Dennis: You're doing the right thing
Erin: I hope so...

Next part: Sharon and Erin talk and Faith and Alyss are out of theatre but are they ok

Chloe-Elise
29-09-2005, 21:26
Awwww poor Erin... least shes ok now. I hope they are alright! Please update soon :D

hayley
29-09-2005, 21:36
just caught up! really good, glad erins got out of it ana hope faith and alyss are o.k!

squillyfer
01-10-2005, 17:20
I'll do more of this tonight :)

squillyfer
02-10-2005, 14:16
Very sorry i didnt do any of this last night but my mum asked me to babysit and I just kinda forgot Oh well I'll make it up to you I'll try and do more than one part today :)

Part 35

Officer: Right Miss Swan thankyou we'll be in touch.

The officer concluded his statement and walked away leaving Erin and Dennis alone in the corridor.

Erin: Now what?
Dennis: What do you mean?
Erin: Well now I'm not with Dave I dont have a home, or a job or anything.
Dennis: Well I should really get back to Sharon
Erin: Oh...yeah...ok then
Dennis: You erm can come with me if you like

Erins face brightened

Erin: Really?
Dennis: Sure come on

Erin and Dennis walked the short distance to the corridor where sharon still sat faithfully waiting for her daughters. She saw Dennis and ran up to him wrapping her arms around him in an unbreakable hug.

Sharon; Where have you been? You've been gone nearly an hour, I was starting to panick.
Dennis: Sorry baby its just there was something I needed to sort out.

It was only then that Sharon noticed a shy Erin stood part way down the corridor.

Sharon: What the hell is she doing here.
Dennis: Erin just made a statement saying that it was Dave that kidnapped you all and hurt Faith.
Sharon: Really? Why would she do that?
Dennis: I dont know why dont you ask her yourself

Sharon hesitated and Dennis realised how hard this was for her. Even after all she had been through part of sharon couldnt help but label Erin as a threat to her and Dennis, after all they had been together once and then sharon couldnt help but partly blame erin for the fact that both of her daughters might die.
Dennis kissed sharon lovingly before whispering:

Dennis: It'll be ok

and retreating down the corridor leaving the two women alone

Sharon and Erin tentivly walked towards each other meeting halfway and sitting down on a bench.
For what seemed like forever neither spoke then Erin broke the silence.

Erin: I understand that you blame me
Sharon: I dont blame you
Erin: You do but I deserve it
Sharon: I know that whats happening now is Daves fault
Erin: It is but I didnt exactly prevent it did I

Sharon couldnt argue. There was silence again.

Erin: Whats it like, being married, being part of a family
Sharon: Scary. Every day you wake up and your afraid that you'll lose everything you have but then you realise how silly youre being and enjoy what you have...then days like this come. I cant lose another child.
Erin: What do you mean?
Sharon: Faith is a twin when she was born her brother died we nearly lost her as well
Erin: I'm sorry
Sharon: Dont be that time it really wasnt your fault

They smiled grim smiles at each other.

Sharon: When you have to fight for something its even worse when you lose it

Erin looked at her confused

Sharon: Faith and Alyss are miricle babies we thought I couldnt have kids
Erin: And I can and I gave up my chance of being a mother. I gave up my daughter and I might never see her again.
Sharon: What was her name?
Erin: Ellie, she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen and I haven't seen her since she was three
Sharon: Its never too late to change things I nearly lost Dennis thinking like that.
Erin: Why?
Sharon: Lets just say that the fact that on paper we're brother and sister doesnt help
Erin: But you arent related really
Sharon: Yeah and you're part of the rare minority that think that way
Erin: It must have been hard
Sharon: It was

Sharon glanced down the corridor. Dennis smiled back at her

Sharon: But it was worth it

Erin smiled then looked away.

Sharon: It can be like that for you too you know you can have a family its just sometimes we have to fight for the things we want and never give up.
Erin: Youre right. I'm going to fight for Ellie I want her back, I need her and she needs me, I need my baby, I...

Erin was interupted by the swinging open of the theatre doors. Dennis rushed to Sharons side. The surgeon walked out his expression unreadable.

Doctor: Mr and Mrs Rickman?
Sharon/Dennis: Yes

Erin backed of a little, they had to deal with this alone.

Doctor: I have news on your daughters...

Next time: Is it all over?

Chloe-Elise
02-10-2005, 15:05
Awww Sharon and Erin talking :) Brilliant post :clap: please let them be ok :D

hayley
02-10-2005, 15:10
its great! please let them be o.k!

Rain_
02-10-2005, 18:24
post more now!!!!!

squillyfer
03-10-2005, 16:14
I'll do more about 6 as long as i eat my tea fast lol :)

Chloe-Elise
03-10-2005, 16:41
I'll do more about 6 as long as i eat my tea fast lol :)

Yay :D Im addicted, I need to know what happens! :)

squillyfer
03-10-2005, 16:45
I'm really glad you like it i cant wait to write the third one Keepsakes because ive already done some and out of it this one and keeping the faith the third one is going to be my favourite LOL if that makes sense. I will do more later and this could be finished for the weekend

Chloe-Elise
03-10-2005, 16:56
Yay another script! I love this one, its a really good idea and Faith and Alyss are so cute, I hope they are ok! :D

squillyfer
03-10-2005, 18:42
Hi again not much of this left now I really cant wait until I start on the next one I'm so excited lol. I can give you a teaser soon but i should really concentrate on this shouldnt I lol :angel: Oh well here goes:

Part 36

Sharon and Dennis jumped back as the theatre doors burst open and their daughters were wheeled out and taken to intensive care whilst all they could do was stand and watch helplessly.
They turned to the doctor for reasurrance. None came.

Doctor: Err I dont really know how to say this but there were complications during the operation,thats one of the reasons it took so long.
Dennis: What what do you mean what kind of complications?
Doctor: Well the organs were not as perfectly matched as we first thought and there is an increased risk of rejection because of this.
Sharon: What but how can they not be a perfect match they're sisters.
Doctor: Yes they are sisters but if I'm not mistaken neither child was concieved naturally
Dennis: So what difference does that make?
Doctor: Well sometimes the drugs used during IVF can cause an ever so slight genetic change but it really is nothing to worry about.
Dennis: Nothing to worry about you've just told me that my daughters only chance is no longer good enough

Sharon placed a restraining hand on dennis's shoulder.

Doctor: Really Mr and Mrs Rickman the early signs are good and with correct treatment both Faith and Alyss will be right as rain in no time I'm afraid it really is just a case of wait and see now.

Sharon gave a miserable thankyou before the doctor left and she turned her attention to Dennis.
He was sat once again with his head in his hands completely ignoring his surroundings. Erin muttered something about getting a coffee before leaving the two alone.
Looking at Dennis made Sharon want to cry he looked so small, so helpless.

*It isn't very difficult to see why
You are the way you are
Doesn't take a genius to realise
That sometimes life is hard
It's gonna take time *

She wanted to hug him and tell him it was going to be ok but she wasnt sure she even believed herself anymore. She wrapped her arms round him. He made no sign that he knew she was even there. She let the tears strem frealy down her face curling up on the bench next to him and holding him as tight as she could.

*But you'll just have to wait
You're gonna be fine
But in the meantime
Come over here baby
Let me wipe your tears away *

Sharon: Talk to me baby

Dennis didnt move. Sharon let out a small sob. They had been here before she was losing him as he slowly became a victim of his own grief.

Sharon: Baby please!

She pleaded and he relented by looking up at her.

*Come a little nearer baby
Coz you'll heal over
Heal over
Heal over someday *

Dennis: I've already lost Faith once today, I really cant do it again.

Sharon looked at him as he expressed her feelings.

Dennis: After that monster shot her I sat there and held her. I held my baby as the blood drained from her body and her little face paled. She was so brave. It was like she knew.

*And I don't wanna hear you tell yourself
That these feelings are in the past
You know it doesn't mean they're off the shelf
Because pain's built to last
Everybody sails alone *

Dennis let the tears fall from his face to join those of his wife.

Dennis: She asked me about angels and told me to tell you she loved you and Alyss, she...she told me...that grown ups didnt cry.I cant lose them Sharon I just cant

Dennis was hit by a fresh wave of tears and he sobbed as Sharon silently wept beside him

*Even if you fail
You know that no one really minds
Come over here baby
Don't hold on but don't let go
I know it's so hard
You've got to try to trust yourself
I know it's so hard, so hard *

She wept for what she had now and what she had already lost, she cried for her son and her daughters she loved dearly and she sobbed for her husband the man whom had kept her strong and who had saved her from herself. But thats what happens when you go round saving people, one day you need saving yourself and then who do you turn to?

* Come over here baby
Let me wipe your tears away
Come a little nearer baby
Coz you'll heal over, heal over, heal over someday*

squillyfer
03-10-2005, 18:47
sorry duplicate :) ignore this

Chloe-Elise
03-10-2005, 19:25
Awwwww poor Dennis! Bless Alyss and Faith they are so little they can't die, please! Great update :D more soon please

squillyfer
04-10-2005, 21:30
Sorry homework has kept me away tonight but I'll make it up with two parts tomorrow:)

Chloe-Elise
05-10-2005, 17:10
Yay two posts! I cant wait :D lol

Rain_
05-10-2005, 19:07
ok it's tomorrow now.....NOW POST!!!

squillyfer
05-10-2005, 19:38
Calm down I'm nearly there lol

squillyfer
05-10-2005, 20:10
:) nearly there

squillyfer
05-10-2005, 20:14
Hi again. You lot are encouraging me to be naughty im supposed to be doing homework now.LOL. I cant believe we're nearly finished. Still not sure on how many parts are left but I know it wont be many.

Part 37

Sharon and Dennis sat crying until their tears were spent and they could cry no more. They looked at each other and exchanged watery smiles.

Sharon: Come on lets go see our babies they need us to be there for them.
Dennis: Yeah come on

Sharon took his hand and together the two of them walked up to the intensive care unit and sat in between the beds of their daughters.
Dennis looked at Faith and smiled grimly.

Dennis: it doesnt seem fair does it, she's been here before

Sharon looked at him and squeezed his hand tightly.

Sharon: I wonder what they're dreaming about?
Dennis: Knowing Alyss it will be Tweenies and god knows what Faith thinking
Sharon: Yeah well the Tweenines thing is your fault.
Dennis: How did you work that one out.
Sharon: Because it was you that bought them all the videos

Dennis laughed.

Dennis: Yeah do you remember the time the girls stayed with Chrissie and Jake and the next day Chrissie knew the whole of the tweenie theme tune.

Sharon smiled.

Sharon: Yeah that was funny but not half as funny as that time Faith thought she was invisible.
Dennis: Now that was your fault
Sharon: Was not
Dennis: Was too you were the one that let her watch Casper.

The pair smiled again. It was good to be talking like this. It was good to feel soem degree of normality again.

Dennis: Err maybe when the girls are better we could all go away together.
Sharon: I'd like that got anywhere in mind
Dennis: Well I was thinking about America. The kids would love Disney World and we could go see Vicki at the same time.
Sharon: Sounds like a great idea. We haven't seem vicki sice Alyss was about one.

Dennis looked at her lovingly.

Dennis: Do you miss her?
Sharon: Cause I do, so do you, and dont even think about saying you dont cos I know you do.
Dennis: Yeah well maybe a little.
Sharon: She's our baby sister its ok to miss her.
Dennis: I know its just sometimes it feels...
Sharon: ...ungrateful?
Dennis: Yeah its like I should be happy with what I've got.
Sharon: You can be happy with what you've got and still miss you're sister you know.

Dennis smiled and knew she was right.

Dennis: Well maybe when we go on holiday she could come back with us and stay with us for a while...that is if she isnt too old to spend time being mothered by her brother and sister.
Sharon: Hey Dennis if I've learnt anything its that Vicki may be nearly 24 but she will never be too old. Vicki considers being old an insult.

Dennis struggled to keep the grin off of his face and hugged his wife. She was right it would all be ok. It had to be thye couldnt carry on otherwise.

Next part: Alyss wakes up but someone else dies

hayley
05-10-2005, 22:43
This is really :crying: ! but good!
please let dave or someone like that die and not faith!

squillyfer
06-10-2005, 16:32
Its one of two people that di I cant say who cos to be honast I still havent decided which one it will be LOL

hayley
06-10-2005, 19:10
lol! please post more soon!

Chloe-Elise
06-10-2005, 20:09
Please let it be Dave! I thought you were going to post two parts today :D pleaseeeeeeee i need to know what happens! lol Great update :D

squillyfer
06-10-2005, 22:36
I was going to do two parts but I thought id leave you in susspence and i ddint do any tonight because i had a stupid parents evening but will definatly do my best to get more than one part out tommorow

Chloe-Elise
07-10-2005, 17:35
Ah well please post it soon, I can't stand the suspense lol :D

squillyfer
08-10-2005, 19:01
Hi its me again :) I tried to post this last night but it wouldnt work so sorry to all but here it is now and I'll probably do another part later

Part 38

There was a knock on the door of the side room that Faith and Alyss shared.

?: Can I come in?

It was Erin.

Sharon: Sure course you can.

Erin handed Sharon two teddies and a pair of balloons in pink and purple respectively.

Erin: I got them for the girls I wasnt sure what colours they liked so I just kinda guessed.
Sharon: They'll love them thankyou Erin...for eveything.

Erin blushed slightly at the praise and settled into the nearest chair. Just as she did a small squeek came from the vacinity of Alyss's bed.

Sharon: Alyss?

Alyss strained and opened her eyes sleepily

Alyss: Mummy?
Sharon: I'm here baby I'm here.
Alyss: And daddy?
Sharon: Daddy too
Alyss: Thats good then what about Faith?

Sharon paused. How do you explain to a three year old child that the operation to save her might just kill her faster.

Sharon Well...
Dennis: Faithy's still poorly so she's still a bit sleepy angel but I'm sure she'll be ok

Sharon gave a smile of thanks towards her husband. He always knew how to put it.

Erin: Hi Alyss

Alyss recoiled and shuffled in her sheets

Sharon: Say hello Ally
Alyss: Is she a stranger mummy? Because you said I wasnt allowed to talk to strangers
Sharon: No baby you can talk to her
Alyss: Hi

Erin gave a small laugh

Erin: Hi I'm very pleased to meet you I...
?: Well isnt this nice. Playing at happy families Erin?

Sharon, Dennis Erin and even little Alyss turned to the figure at the door and a look of fear flashed across Erins face.

Erin: What are you doing here Dave?
Dave: Aww babe did you really think I'd just give up like that? You tried to grass me up I know you did and it hasnt worked had it. Well now you all have to pay.
Erin: You dont get it do you. You've lost thats it game over now just crawl back under whatever rock you came out from and do us all a favour and die will you.

The clear look of disgust was clear on Erins face. She wanted nothing more to do with him.
Dave laughed.

Dave: Ahh you see its not quiete that easy.

He pulled a gun from his back pocket and the room went silent as Sharon reached for Alyss only causing the little girl to scurry further away from her.

Dennis: Put it away Dave, this isnt their fault
Dave: There you go again. Why does it always have to be about you? Ay? Well it isnt about you and this time when I shoot your family and little Erin here I'm gonn get it right. Now who do you want to go first?

Sharon quivered, too scared to move but desperatly trying to get Alyss to come to her. The little girl had retreated to the far corner of her bed, tears of fear spilling onto her face. She was out of sharons grasp.
Dennis Couldnt believe it his family was at risk again and yet again he was powerless to help them. He had promised Erin that she was safe but she wasnt and now she too stood rooted to the spot too afraid to even make a run for her life.
Faith thought nothing. In her dreamlike state induced by anasthetic she was blissfully unaway of the danger that she and her family were currently in.
Dave aimed the gun in Alyss's direction and placed a solitary finger on the trigger.

Dennis cried out.

Sharon frantically grabbed for her daughter.

Erin watched in horror.

Dave gently squeezed at the trigger

BANG!!!!!

and Alyss screamed......

samantha nixon
08-10-2005, 19:07
ah this is really good post more soon

hayley
08-10-2005, 21:21
OMG you cant leave it like that! post more now!

Chloe-Elise
09-10-2005, 15:35
Noooooooooooo you can't leave it like that! Brilliant writing though :D please let them be ok and update soon :)

squillyfer
09-10-2005, 17:56
Hi. Thanks for all the replies I think there are about two more parts after this and then its finished :) but keep replying and I'll start my new script Keepsakes as soon as I can which again is a follow on from this. Sorry if this parts not very good but I got a bit stuck. Its funny because I remember saying in an earlier post that this would only have about 15-20 parts and here we are on part 39 lol. Oh and sorry its a bit short

Part 39

Alyss's screams rang through the air and clung to it, echoing in its recipients minds long after it was all over. Sharon, Dennis and Erin looked at each other in responce to the horror that now lay before them.
Dave fell to the floor as his blood sprayed against the pristine hopsital walls and stained the neat tiles at his feet.

Erin: Pete, what the hell are you doing here.

The small man stood by the door, the gun still in his hands, shaking from his actions. He'd shot Dave...it was over.
Police rushed in and tackled Pete to the ground and preventing Sharon, Dennis or Erin from leaving the room.

Doctor: Oh my god

Doctors swarmed over to Dave but they didnt even attempt to save him, the sheer quantity of crimson liquid that now pooled on the floor told them all they needed to know. There was nothing they could do for him now.
Sharon sat in disbelief before finally summoning the courage to go over to Alyss and cradle her in her arms. Dennis hugged his family and checked that Faith was still ok. She was unconcious but she was ok. She was in a semi coma but she was ok. She might die but for now she was ok.
Erin could do nothing but watch as police surveyed Dave's body with the smallest amount of sympathy. She shead a few tears and hastily wiped them away. She refused to mourn Dave, she may have loved him once but after what he did he didnt deserve to be mourned.

Pete was taken to the station for questioning and Sharon, Dennis and Erin were warned that the police would want to talk to them too at some point.
Alyss and Faith were transfered to another room while the place where Dave's body still lay was cordened off and treated as a crime scene. Sharon and Dennis were allowed to stay with their daughters while Erin left to get a room at a nearby hotel, vowing that she would return with news the next morning.
That night Alyss did nothing but cry. So much so that in the end the doctors were forced to give her a sedative to calm her down, no one could predict what she would remeber in the morning.
Later as Sharon slept curled up in a cramped hospital bed with her daughter Dennis looked at Alyss and Faith and wondered about the thinks that they must be thinking. At three and Four they had already witnessed murders and been placed in grave danger on more than one occasion.
What was Faith thinking as the bullet came towards her and she lay bleeding on the floor with the vague concept that she was going to die?
What was Alyss thinking when she watched as Dave's brains were splattered across the hospital floor?
Just three days ago they were happy and content with simple thoughts of tweenies running through there heads and their biggest dilemma was what to have for breakfast but now theses two children had endured more than anyone should have to endure in there entire lives and it wasnt fair.
Dennis shuffled his chair over towards Faiths bed, careful not to wake Sharon and Alyss. He held his lettle girls hand and took a deep breath as tears formed in his eyes and gently slid down his cheek.

Dennis: You desrve so much more baby, none of this is your fault and all of its wrong. I am so sorry. This should have never happened to you or your sister because its not fair for anyone to go through what you two have and I'm ashamed...ashamed because I've failed you as a father and...

The tears overwhelmed him and he cried long and hard, wetting his daughters bedsheets as he pressed his face to them to muffle the sound. He felt a hand on his shoulder and cried more freely as sharon wrapped her arms around him and soothed him with her voice.
They made it through that night together. And as they slept soundly, curled up on a chair together,for the moment oblivious to the complete turmoil that surrounded their family... Faith slept too.

Next part: Will Faith make it?

Chloe-Elise
09-10-2005, 18:02
Awwww poor Dennis! :crying:Glad they are all ok so far, I hope Faith makes it :) great update, when you posting the next bit? :D

squillyfer
09-10-2005, 18:04
eer i might post later tonight about half seven-eightish it depends when i finish my homework why do you want more lol

Chloe-Elise
09-10-2005, 18:11
Definitely want more lol I can't wait to find out what happens :D

squillyfer
10-10-2005, 16:34
I will do more tonight if i get more replies on the pole otherwhise it will probably be wednesday cos I still havent decided on the ending

Chloe-Elise
10-10-2005, 17:35
Awwwww please post it tonight and let them both be ok! :D

Harmanizing
11-10-2005, 15:30
I love all your scripts, especially this one & Keeping the Faith but do you have to keep killing people? I've written dozens of scripts on both this board and the old BBC boards and I have never found it necessary to kill anyone! Sorry if this comes across sounding like I'm complaining, I'm not really, like I said, I love all your scripts but I do wonder if you are just a bit bloodthirsty!!!

squillyfer
11-10-2005, 21:07
Well I dont think anyone dies in the third one so is that ok lol anyway I only really killed two people over a two script period baby jacob and now dave

Harmanizing
11-10-2005, 21:09
That's good. Keep up the writing anyway, you really are a great writer!

squillyfer
11-10-2005, 21:25
Thanks I'll definatly try to do some tomorrow but i will try tonight

squillyfer
11-10-2005, 22:26
Hi I can just about post this tonight and then thats it. This is the last part!!!! I cant believe its nearly finished it doesnt seem like two minutes since i started lol Still I'm looking foreward to the next story, same characters but different story and theme. I want to angle the focus away from Faith. I'll post a teaser as soon as I can anyway enjoy and all feedback is welcome but for now this is squillyfer and Faith (the cat in the corner) over and out.

Part 40

The next week was trying for everybody. Pete was released from jail and cleared of murder although he was fined for carrying an offensive weapon. Dennis wasnt surprised to see that Marsdon had handled his case.
Erin seemed to spend all her time worrying. She worried about her daughter ellie, she worried about Faith and Alyss, she worried about pete and she still had a habit of constantly looking over her shoulder.
For Sharon and Dennis the days and weeks seemed to drag as the days melded into each other in a continuous cycle of dread as once again thye waited, waited for news ... any news.
Alyss went from strength to strength and was soon transferred away from her sister and the confines of the side room and onto the ward. And as the world went on and the minutes ticked over, Faith slept on.
The doctors didnt know what to do. She wasnt showing any signs of waking up any time soon but she wasnt clinically brain dead either she still could come round, they just had to do what everyone elsed seemed to do...wait.
The day soon came when Alyss was allowed to go home. She pakhed her little bag and with her teddy tucked under her arm gave her big sister a swift kiss on her pale cheek.

Alyss: Bye Bye Fay I'll see you when you get home, I'll even save you some sweeties.

Sharon wiped a solitary tear away from her face and escorted her daughter out to go home.
Dennis wasnt going.
How could he. How could he go home and make a fuss of Alyss like she deserved and pretend everything was ok when it wasnt, when Faith was still ill.
So instead he stayed at the hospital and sat at Faiths bedside as he had done every day since she was admitted.
He looked at her lying in her bed and gave her a grim smile as he began talking into thin air.

Dennis: We've been here before, you and I. When you were first born I remember how everyone thought you wouldnt make it but somehow I knew you would. You're too much like you're mother I knew you wouldnt just give up.

He stroked her golden curls.

Dennis: We love you both so much, mummy and me. You're our angels, our beautiful babies.

Yet again tears sprag to dennis's eyes and he made no attempt to conceal them.

Dennis: Your brother was beautiful too Faith, he was so perfect so tiny and I cant help but imagine him in you. My twins. It was such a surprise when we got you and your brother but it was a nice surprise we weren't expecting twins and even though he didnt make it I will never regret your brother being born because I loved him, no I love him even though I only help him once. It was enough

Tears engulfed him and muffled his speech

Dennis: I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry. I should have been there for you and I wasnt. I failed you again and I couldnt bear it if I lost you. I believe in angels Faith, I believe in heaven and I told mummy and Alyss that you loved them just like you asked but I want you back. I failed you and I can never make up for that but this isnt about me protecting you baby its about you protecting me, because I need you, I need protecting.I couldnt save you, but I need you to save me now Faith I need you

Dennis swept the tears from his eyes but they were quickly repleced with new ones. He curled into the chair and wept into his knees.

Dennis: I need you Faith I need you.

*silence*

Dennis: I cant go on with out you Faith you have to get better

*silence*

Dennis wept and shielded his eyes from his daughters uncoscious form. Then:
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................

Faith: Dont cry daddy, grown ups dont cry.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Faith and Alyss:Mummy, Daddy

That was the noise Sharon and Dennis Rickman woke up to every morning and as annoying as it was they wouldn’t change it for the world.

THE END

squillyfer
12-10-2005, 18:03
The third part of this script will be posted soon it is set after Keeping the Faith and Keeping it in the family and is called Keepsakes

Chloe-Elise
12-10-2005, 19:48
Yay they were both ok! :D :thumbsup: :cheer: Great ending, I loved the story and I can't wait for the sequel :D

samantha nixon
12-10-2005, 19:51
that was really good

squillyfer
12-10-2005, 20:40
I'll start Keepsakes tomorrow but here are some little facts and spoilers:

Faith and Alyss will have more siblings
The family will be in turmoil after a revelation from Dennis
Sharon makes a bad choice
And Faith starts to scheme

hayley
14-10-2005, 16:45
awww! have been so busy and have just caught up! Its brill! glad faith didnt die! i'lll read your other one in a mo!

di marco
21-01-2006, 15:58
ive just spent hours reading the whole lot from start to finish! it was absolutely amazing! i was almost in tears when faith got shot and in the last part but glad shes ok! and it was a shock that pete killed dave! i loved reading the whole lot of it and it had me in suspense all the way through! :D will start reading keepsakes now! :)