PDA

View Full Version : 6th august 2005

sarahwelford
23-07-2005, 10:10
Airing Saturday, 6th August 2005 at 20:45 on BBC One

You need friends

Maggie goes home to check on her father, Stan, and finds him in the garden. She arrives just as he trips and falls into the pond, hurting his shoulder. At the hospital, Maggie tells him about the care home and he agrees to go.

Meanwhile, it’s Selena’s first day back at work following her attack.

Elsewhere, Guppy accuses Harry of being involved in the medical trial. Harry is outraged and denies everything but, as Guppy tries to apologise, Harry throws him out.

Later, Claire puts a present in Luke’s car and finds a VHS tape in the glove compartment. She watches it in the staff room and is shocked to discover it’s the CCTV footage of Bex pushing Pete down the stairs.

Mrs Wilkinson
23-07-2005, 16:31
Ohhhh that sounds great!

Claire finding the tape must lead to her departure I guess.

No mention of the Abs love triangle...wonder whats going on there?

Jessie Wallace
23-07-2005, 19:14
Oo, i can wait.

kat 4 alfie
23-07-2005, 19:59
omg but she will see him pushing against her and being angry at her wont she ? and that it was an accident

Katy
23-07-2005, 20:08
it sounds great. I cant wait for claire to leave shes really annoying.

$sTaCeY$
23-07-2005, 20:55
Sound like a excellent episode, Claire must leave casualty because she can not face the fact that luke and bex have lied to her about pete, Poor Guppy being thrown out

Layne
23-07-2005, 22:23
Oh sounds good! What a good eppi to watch on my birthday!!!

Jessie Wallace
23-07-2005, 22:40
Ha, and she won't be able to do anything about it, because Bex has gone now!

xStephaniex
24-07-2005, 10:09
Oh sounds good! What a good eppi to watch on my birthday!!!
OMG!, i think it would see pete at the bottom of the stairs and running up towards bex. could police find bex though ? and maybe luke annouces bex has been arrested or summink!?
Happy Birthday for the 6th August !! :)

CrazyLea
24-07-2005, 11:11
sounds good!

Layne
24-07-2005, 11:41
Happy Birthday for the 6th August !! :)

Thanks
xxx

xStephaniex
24-07-2005, 11:42
sounds good!
thank you soooo much leanne for my amazing banner! x

billbabe04
26-07-2005, 11:11
poor maggie, i really feel sorry for her! it must be really hard looking after someone with altseimers (cant spell it!) Harry isnt helping either really with the continuous nagging about where she is during her shifts!!

CrazyLea
26-07-2005, 11:27
thank you soooo much leanne for my amazing banner! x

no problem stef :)

and yeah i feel sorry for maggie to

Katy
26-07-2005, 11:29
i thought that Harry was being really horrible to her but i suppose he doesnt know the situation. It should be a really good episode.

CrazyLea
26-07-2005, 11:42
does anyone know that her dad has alzemiers (however its spelt)

Tamzi
26-07-2005, 13:10
I feel sorry for Maggie with her dad that would be so hard. Oh great Claire found the tape, too late now. Sounds good
xxx

Angeldelight
26-07-2005, 17:51
Oooh sounds good... feel sorry for Maggie... she's been trying really hard with her dad...WHY did Luke leave the tape in the car? HOW did clarie get keys? WHY OH WHY...

bubblegum_fairy
26-07-2005, 18:34
oo can't wait, sounds like it will be another good episode

pookie1968uk
27-07-2005, 16:21
i do feel really sorry for maggie but if she is supposed to be at work she cant keep being paid to come in late/ leave early.

xStephaniex
31-07-2005, 16:52
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol
im goin to miss it on 6th august! stupid new job lol! :angry: i love casualty but need the money hmm lol...mayb i can get it taped! *fingers crossed* sounds well good! :eek: she finds the tape!

Jessie Wallace
31-07-2005, 21:54
Harry is just being to horrible, i'm going off him now with the way he is treating Magie.

xStephaniex
01-08-2005, 20:32
Harry is just being to horrible, i'm going off him now with the way he is treating Magie.

yer i agree with you there! i think maggie is lovely and such a strong person...harry shows no sympathy or respect for her! he should know what its liike when he lost beth!

crazyjkh
01-08-2005, 20:51
find what tape sorry i missed a bit while on holiday and am now well confused. how did pete die? where is bex?

xStephaniex
01-08-2005, 20:57
find what tape sorry i missed a bit while on holiday and am now well confused. how did pete die? where is bex?

hope u had a good holiday!!!!!

pete attacked bex outside the hospital and luke punched him saving bex and pete was admitted for treatment!, then later he admitted to claire he did rape bex and then he went walk abouts...to find bex! which unfortuantly he did..bex was coming down the stairs when she heard a noise and basically stopped and it was pete, he pin her against the wall and threatened to rape her agen and when she tried screaming for help he put his hand over her mouth n then started to try n rape her agen i think!? ( he pulled at her skirt) and she pushed him off n he went flying down the stairs and hit his head on the radiator and cracked it open and died! and luke and charlie turned up tried to get pete alive..failed! so it meant trouble for bex! but the boyz lied for him and the security guard colin gave luke the tape!! and he helped her escape abroad on a flash boat! so bex has gone!

hope that gives u the low down lol!

Jessie Wallace
01-08-2005, 21:23
yer i agree with you there! i think maggie is lovely and such a strong person...harry shows no sympathy or respect for her! he should know what its liike when he lost beth!

Yep he needs to get a life himself, what a prat!