PDA

View Full Version : Jade dump's boyfriend

Chloe O'brien
23-07-2005, 01:19
It seems that Jade Goody's love life is growing rockier by the day.According to Now magazine, she's dumped her footballer boyfriend Ryan Amoo after just six months - and wants to get back together with Jeff Brazier.A friend of the former Big Bro star told the mag: "Jade and Ryan are 100 per cent over. He's moved out of her house and is heartbroken."

"Jade's never been able to get Jeff out of her head and jumped at the chance to get back with him, even though it's never worked in the past."The star admitted to Now late last year that she hoped for a reunion with Jeff - who is the father of her two sons, Bobby and Freddy."I'd love us to be a proper family - it'd be great for the boys if we could all live together," she said.

However, the pair were well-known for a string of blazing rows during their relationship. On one occasion things got so out of hand the police were called, and ended up issuing Jade with a caution.

But Jeff's admitted that he doesn't regret his relationship with Jade: "Obviously I don't," he said. "It was hard, but I've got two beautiful children from my relationship with her."However, Jade's friends are worried that she's making a mistake by breaking up with Ryan.

"He loves her unconditionally," one of her friends told Now, "and whether Jeff still does remains to be seen.""They've got a lot of history together, but they have a love-hate relationship and they can't live together without rowing."

Source: Sky.com/showbiz

Abi
23-07-2005, 12:04
Why does this matter. Its her private life, why is she selling it to Now Magazine?

Debs
25-07-2005, 00:34
she always does that how she makes her money. hope she dosent get back with jeff it would be a bda bda idea

Luna
25-07-2005, 10:20
It is a bad idea but what i would really like to know is why is she mioving guys in with her she's been seeing for less than six months??? She has two kids to think about they are going to be so confused when they grow up