PDA

View Full Version : charlie

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 09:54
dark orchid

;) does charlie have a past behind him that is making him do all this to shelley or is he just a nasty person??? :confused: :D

phils little sister
25-02-2005, 11:21
i think he has some serious issues, he makes me cringe when i watch him at shelly, i hope he gets what he deserves (death) :mad:

Ella.
25-02-2005, 11:30
Dont know if Charlie has a secret past, even if he did he cant use that as an excuse for his behaviour towards Shelly.

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 11:38
i know
its just theres something really wierd about him and theres no excuse at all for what hes doing to shelly is theres hes just a freak shelly deserves so much better

phils little sister
25-02-2005, 11:56
yeah i feel sorry for shelly after having that rat peter and all, but i think she is stupid in a few ways the way she lets him manipulate her, i mean she cant speak to her mother and now he's trying to turn her sunita against her only real mate

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 12:03
i heard somewhere that he makes everyone turn against her and makes sure she has nothing but him and then he leaves her but i really dont know whether thats gunna happen

phils little sister
25-02-2005, 12:11
he is just a twisted man i hope to god he just leaves her alone :mad: , i would have murdered him by now if i was shelly lol :cool:

girlzzone
26-02-2005, 12:59
If i where her i'd have kicked him out along time ago! :) She deserves alot better, but if you think about it, she has been warned several times about his behavour.......and i think Sunita has tried to help but going off with Frankie has not helped matters! :D

emma
26-02-2005, 14:13
I think it is partly her fault (a small part) as she didn't believe her mum or her employee about Charlie and now she doesn't realise that she is turning on her best friend! But I do feel very sorry for her!