PDA

View Full Version : last night - what happened

stacyefc
22-07-2005, 10:39
please can someone tell me what happened on eastenders last night i was arguing with my fella and missed it and am dying to know what happened with alfie/kat/mo

Johnny Allen
22-07-2005, 12:21
Well Alfie tried to juggle his two dates with both Mo and Kat. Mo had to look after Stacey who was ill from Big Mo's curry, so alfie thought he would be alright and would have to just go out with Kat but Mo suggested he came round to hers for a meal. So Alfie had to divide his time between the pair of them, and had Ian making the meals for him while he ran across Walford eating a three course meal with both Slater sisters at seperate times, both slater sisters were delighted by their evenings with Alfie.

Pat had her 21st birthday in which Pauline had organised, Pat, Pauline, Yolande and Big Mo dressed up in 60's gear and went to Johnny's for the night. Pat and Johnny had a heart to heart in which it was revealed he was responsible for her missing her 21st birthday because one of his 'girls' had a backstreet abortion, Johnny was a pimp and Pat became his Madam.

Hope this helps

callummc
22-07-2005, 12:43
you didn't miss much,so don't worry