PDA

View Full Version : 80% people are bisexual

chance
22-07-2005, 07:52
Craig brought sexuality to the forefront of the drunken group's attention last night after insisting that 80% of people are bisexual.

Kemal claimed to originally be "50-50" in fancying men and women but has now modified his preferences to 70% men and 30% women.

"I would personally not have thought you were bisexual at all," said a shocked Craig.

"It's not that I'm repulsed by sleeping with a woman," Kemal explained. "I would sleep with a woman - I have slept with a woman. But I'm more towards the gay side now."

"I'm a complete hypocrite, I've gotta say. My sexuality is one way!" slurred Craig, but refused to bow to Makosi's request to state which 'way' he actually was. "You will find out when you get out of here. It's a surprise!"

Makosi used the opportunity to tackle Anthony over his sexuality, asking: "Have you shagged a man before?"

"Don't ask stupid questions," he replied, "of course I haven't."

"Then how can you say you don't like chicken if you've never tasted chicken?" she hit back.

"Because I know I don't like that," he answered. "The thought of it does not appeal to me one bit."