PDA

View Full Version : Jacksons Dad waits to welcome son

Abi
21-07-2005, 09:16
MICHAEL JACKSON's father JOE is hoping the pop superstar to join him for his 76th birthday celebrations in Berlin, Germany tomorrow (22JUL05).

The THRILLER singer, who sparked controversy when he dangled his baby son PRINCE MICHAEL II from his fourth-floor hotel window during a 2002 visit to Berlin, is fond of the German capital and may go to the party to thank his supporters, according to his dad.

Joe says, "I hope that Michael will come to Berlin," adding his other children JERMAINE, JANET and LaTOYA will present along with approximately 1,000 fans at a luxury hotel party.

He adds, "When Michael was here before, he was shown a lot of hospitality. And so it's my birthday and I come back to celebrate my birthday because we have a lot of fans here in Germany.
"(Michael) is recovering from the trial because that was something... they were trying to blame things on him which he never did, any of those things

"The charges against him - they just hoped one of them would stick. But thank God and thank the fans... from here and different parts of the world, that he was acquitted.".

Last month (JUN05), jurors in Santa Maria, California acquitted the 46-year-old pop star of all charges in his child molestation case. Besides his recent visit to Bahrain, the singer has yet to be seen in public since.

For the birthday party MICHAEL JACKSON has enlisted a galaxy of stars including ELIZABETH TAYLOR, DIANA ROSS and MIKE TYSON to help him celebrate his father's 76th birthday in Berlin, Germany on Friday (22JUL05).

The THRILLER singer has planned a spectacular 1,000-guest bash for JOSEPH JACKSON's birthday at the Estrel hotel in Berlin's Neukoelln district.

And the 46-year-old was joined on Tuesday (19JUL05) by his siblings JANET and JERMAINE as well as superstars Taylor, Ross and former boxer Tyson.

The hotel's spokesperson MICHAELA DJURANOVIC tells a German newspaper, "We have reserved 115 rooms. We will give the Jacksons and their guests the president's suite and all the other best rooms."