PDA

View Full Version : Sadie Frost's kind words to Sienna

Abi
21-07-2005, 09:15
Sadie Frost offers Sienna Miller advice on Jude Law heartbreak.

SIENNA MILLER has been offered an unlikely shoulder to cry on following her fiance JUDE LAW's confession he cheated on her with his children's nanny - from the COLD MOUNTAIN actor's ex-wife SADIE FROST.

Actress-turned-designer Frost has so much sympathy the 23-year-old in the wake of Law's bombshell on Monday (18JUL05), she has urged Miller to call her a heart-to-heart.

Frost was married to Law for six years between 1997 and 2003 and they had three children together - and she hopes her own experiences of the 32-year-old will give some comfort to Miller because she is not alone.
Frost, 38, says, "My heart goes out to her. I feel very sorry for Sienna. I did not see this coming. I have all sorts of advice for her.

"This is not my crisis, thank God, but if she phones me I'll have a long chat with her. This is something they have to sort out together, my life has moved on.

"I have my kids and my own life to live, but if she phones, we'll chat. I can only give her advice if she asks for it because really I have to stay out of it."

Miller and Law began dating after they filmed ALFIE together in New York City, and became engaged on Christmas Day 2004.