PDA

View Full Version : Anderson dismisses Engagement, despite Lee confirming them

Abi
21-07-2005, 09:14
Twice-married PAMELA ANDERSON and TOMMY LEE still fail to agree on marriage - just a day after Lee confirmed reports of a third wedding, Anderson has blasted them.

After the couple were spotted holidaying in Hawaii recently, gossips speculated the pair are getting back together.

And on Tuesday (19JUL05), Lee confirmed the reports, saying there would be wedding bells "soon".

But yesterday (20JUL05), Anderson dashed the rumours and her ex-husband's 'news' by stating: "There is absolutely no truth to the recent tabloid reports Tommy Lee and I are engaged and getting married.
"I have two beautiful children with Tommy and I will continue to be close friends and supportive of him." .

Luna
21-07-2005, 09:19
What is it with they two? Really what is the point of getting married three times.

Right so it didn't work the first time they gave it a second chance but that didn't work either, really what are the chances of this third on working?

I feel sorry for they wee boys. They must be sick of getting told thats their mummy and daddy are spliting up and getting married again

Debs
21-07-2005, 16:09
Not again. i thought he had beaten her up once??? why would she go back for a third time???