PDA

View Full Version : impressions

chance
21-07-2005, 07:45
Craig and Anthony spent some time discussing their fellow Housemate's sayings. Not missing at opportunity to have a bitch at Science, Craig even did a dreadful impression.

As the pair sat in the Loft, Craig commented on Anthony's vocabulary. They then discussed Kemal and Science's sayings but decided that Craig didn't have any. They were serious!

"You've got a lot of little sayings haven't ya?" Craig said to a tired looking Anthony. "Love treat, craic, I don't like the taxi one..."

"Mint" Anthony said offering another of his sayings. Shockingly, Anthony failed to mention 'school boy error' or 'text book'. Clearly he doesn't realise how many times he says those!

"What are my sayings?" Craig asked. Anthony thought for a few seconds before replying, "You don't say fabulous do you? That's a Kemal saying."

"I use such a broad vocab don't I?" Craig said proudly. "You dont rattle off the same words," Anthony agreed. Err how about, at the end of the day, whatever, loser, jealous, OK, sexual?

Craig then started on Science, Saying "Standardly" in his best Yorkshire accent. He then turned to face the camera and started mouthing and gesturing with his hands in a Science-esque manner. "Sorry, was there a person in the room" he snarled referring to Science's conversations with the cameras.

Blimey, Craig's effort actually made Eugene's impressions look good!