PDA

View Full Version : science:people take me the wrong way

chance
20-07-2005, 16:06
The housemates got introspective last night as Big Brother asked them to identify their best and worst features.

"The worst things about me could be many things," admitted Science, who has been notably ostracised from the group since his row with Craig at the weekend. "People taking my loud voice the wrong way and my 'out there' character a certain way. The way that I react in certain situations sometimes may also be misinterpreted to be something that it's not supposed to be."

Anthony realised that he could be "a bit selfish" from time to time but balanced it with: "The best thing about me is probably being a nice lad. Or me looks."

Orlaith claimed that she could "take anything on the chin" while Kemal confessed to being stubborn and impatient. He added: "Sometimes I can get angry easily, sometimes I can be a bitch, sometimes I can get hot-headed and sometimes I can be unreasonable."

Craig named his preference to give rather than to receive as his best feature. "I think I'm a very selfless person," he said proudly, "and always make sure that others around me have what they want over myself, especially my friends. I would give my last drop of blood to my friends if it meant that they could live over me."