PDA

View Full Version : tickle your fancy

chance
20-07-2005, 11:12
Craig probed Anthony to see if he was constantly sexually charged in the House. He even pretended to be a girl to see if that would get Anthony excited. It didn't.

Following on from his sofa shuffle confession, Craig was keen to continue the sex talk. He was desperate to know if Anthony was as sexually frustrated as him and created a bizarre scenario to find out.

"You must be getting erections over everything" Craig said to Anthony. "If you touch your d***, does it get hard?" He pried.

"Basically aye, I think so," Anthony replied dismissively.

Craig wanted more answers though, "If you look at a girl in this House, do you instantly get an erection?" When Anthony replied 'not instantly', Craig was determined to discover what would make Anthony err, excited.

"If I was a woman, not me, not Craig, a new Housemate...and I was sitting like this yeah?" Craig said spreading his legs, "and you could see up my skirt..."

Disturbed, Anthony snapped, "Why do you have to pretend that you're a girl? Talk us through it, I have got an imagination!" Imitating Craig and spreading his legs, Anthony carried on, "You don't have to go 'I'm a girl right, this is my ********'!"

Continuing on about his hypothetical girl, Craig said, "...sat so you could see up her skirt and she had no underwear on... would you get excited? Would you sit there and stare?"

"Probablies yeah, any man would!" A visibly rattled Anthony replied. "Just like I would over something else!" Craig screeched. "See what I'm coming at now, I'm trying to make you realise."

Realise what Craig?