PDA

View Full Version : sofa shuffle

chance
20-07-2005, 09:52
A whole day after Craig's personal time with his duvet, he tried to confess his pleasurable deed to Anthony. Unfortunately for Craig, Anthony needed it spelling out!

Sitting in the exact same position as when he created his special moment, a duvet covered Craig tried to explain in code about his frustration relief antics. He described it as 'enjoying himself' well, he certainly did do that!

"I can't deal with my life without sex" Craig whined. "I had to sit here last night when I was on my own and I had to sit here and enjoy myself."

Anthony sat and looked at Craig with a completely confused expression causing Craig to sigh and roll his eyes at his lack of understanding.

"You had a w***?" Anthony asked finally cottoning on.

"No" Craig replied winking at Anthony, "I said I had to sit here and enjoy myself and keep myself occupied when I was on my own!"

Again, the look of confusion spread across Anthony's face, "When were you on your own like?" He asked trying to make sense of the whole situation.

Craig ignored the fact that his Housemate was completely puzzled and said, "I don't know how you haven't personally." Anthony didn't respond and continued to look flummoxed.

Well, if he knew what you were talking about Craig!

Debs
20-07-2005, 11:29
i cant believe that craig sat in the lounge and did it! every othe year they have at leats tried to hide!!! NOT CRAIG! How embarrasing for him when he gets out!!

Abi
20-07-2005, 11:38
i cant beleive that Anthony didn't even realise what he was talking about!!!

brenda1971
20-07-2005, 12:18
Anthony is soo thick!!!!!

Abi
20-07-2005, 12:30
totally!

Meh
20-07-2005, 12:49
I thought wtf has he got the duvet out in the main room? Then I saw the expression on his face and thought omg, he's not knocking one out is he? The experssion on his face as he was doing it - priceless!

Abi
20-07-2005, 12:55
i'm glad i didn't watch now!