PDA

View Full Version : confession time

chance
20-07-2005, 09:49
An exhilarated Orlaith paid a visit to the Diary Room to discuss her delight at being up for eviction and what she thinks of her feud with Science.

"I feel a lot happier today, I'm really excited about the eviction," she exclaimed. "I'm happier in myself and the group has lightened."

She explained that she needed to be up for eviction as she was missing a lot of things from the outside world. She also felt her unhappiness was showing this week and she didn't want to spoil the time the other Housemates had left.

Although upset by her argument with Science, she was keen to move on. "There's so much happening with both of us with the eviction so we were bound to argue," she said, "but I'll just ignore him in future."

She admitted that while the rapper had got on her nerves, his strong character probably made great TV viewing. "He picks on people and winds them up to breaking point," she explained. "There's nowhere to hide in here so you can't get away from his voice".

Summing him up she said, "He's a good guy. His actions may be hurtful but he deserves to stay until the end." Whereas the model felt that she herself hadn't contributed in the same way.

"If I stay I would be happy," she said, "but I don't think I could mentally stay until the end."

Practically skipping out of the Diary Room, the Irish lass proved once again that she's always happy to get things off her chest.

Abi
20-07-2005, 10:56
She says shes missing people from the outside world, but she hasn't been in there as long as Antony, Craig, Derek, Maloko, Kemal and Science. How she can say that, when they have been in weeks longer, i dont know!