PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 19th - 23rd August

alan45
06-08-2019, 12:43
Charity stresses out about the declining state of the Woolpack

Jacob prepares to receive his exam results. Will he pass.

Moira struggles to keep her emotions for Nate in check

Rice Christie
06-08-2019, 15:19
Monday 19th August 2019

Bear’s ego is bruised over not being able to read as he asks Paddy to read aloud a letter from his mother. Paddy panics when he lies about the contents realising that Bear will soon be able to read it for himself.

Tuesday 20th August 2019 – 1st Episode

Moira is uneasy to see Nate enjoying winding Cain up and in order to demonstrate marital harmony in front of Nate arranges a rendezvous date night with Cain.

A stunned David and Leyla are in disbelief over what they discover about Jacob.

Tuesday 20th August 2019 – 2nd Episode

Will and Harriet share a passionate kiss and things are starting to look rosy.

Wednesday 21st August 2019

When Cain goes off for drinks with others, Moira is uneasy at having the house to herself. And soon, unable to resist, Moira again gives into Nate’s temptations in another mad impulsive moment as they sink into the hay of Butlers Barn….

Thursday 22nd August 2019 – 1st Episode

It is not good for business shutting the pub so Charity starts making alternative plans..

Thursday 22nd August 2019 – 2nd Episode

A sympathetic Priya invites Jacob to join her for lunch and is dumbfounded by his behaviour.

tammyy2j
06-08-2019, 16:39
Moira knows Nate is pushing Amy to take Kyle from her and Cain and still jumps into the hay with him for hanky panky, disappointed in Moira :angry::thumbsdow

katie hunter
06-08-2019, 20:42
When Moira was sleeping with Cain she was always desperate to show how much she loved John while giving into temptation with Cain time and time again. It sounds like they have dusted down all the old scripts from their affair with the only difference being that Cain and Moira always had sizzling chemistry - unlike Moira and Nate :sick::sick:

lizann
06-08-2019, 20:46
mucky slutty moira

Debzyg
07-08-2019, 20:31
Am I the only person who can’t understand why Moira would be attracted to Nate in the first place?

I’m just not seeing the attraction to him. I mean Cain is no oil painting, but I’d take him over Nate any day.

lizann
07-08-2019, 20:55
Am I the only person who can’t understand why Moira would be attracted to Nate in the first place?

I’m just not seeing the attraction to him. I mean Cain is no oil painting, but I’d take him over Nate any day.

no i cant see it either

katie hunter
07-08-2019, 22:04

I can't see it either :searchme:

Perdita
08-08-2019, 05:43

They do not have chemistry either, not that I can see, anyway ...

tammyy2j
08-08-2019, 13:11

No many do :searchme:

kiwigirl
10-08-2019, 10:56

Its that stupid producer and writers all think they know what they're all doing. Its a real pathetic storyline.

Perdita
13-08-2019, 13:55
Monday 19 August 2019 at 19:00 on ITV

Bear's ego is bruised over not being able to read as he asks Paddy to read aloud a letter from his mother.

Paddy panics when he lies about the contents, realising that Bear will soon be able to read it for himself.

Meanwhile, Will returns and gets sacked from the garage by Cain.

Elsewhere, Moira struggles to resist temptation around Nate.

Tuesday 20 August 2019 at 19:00 on ITV

Moira is uneasy to see Nate is enjoying winding Cain up.

In order to demonstrate marital harmony in front of Nate, Moira arranges a rendezvous date night with Cain.

Meanwhile, Dawn offers to cook dinner for Will, but what is she up to?

Elsewhere, Jacob rifles through the post at home.

Tuesday 20 August 2019 at 20:00 on ITV

Cain nearly catches Moira and Nate together.

Afterwards, Moira warns Nate that nothing can happen between them again.

Meanwhile, Will and Harriet share a passionate kiss and things are starting to look rosy.

Elsewhere, David and Leyla are shocked by what they discover about Jacob.

Wednesday 21 August 2019 at 19:00 on ITV

When Cain goes off for drinks, Moira is uneasy at having the house to herself.

Unable to resist, Moira again gives into Nate's temptations in another mad impulsive moment, as they sink into the hay of Butlers Barn.

Meanwhile, Kim makes an offer to Jamie and Andrea.

Thursday 22 August 2019 at 19:00 on ITV

David, Leyla and Pollard try to cheer up Jacob after he receives disappointing exam results.

Meanwhile, knowing that shutting the pub is bad for business, Charity starts making alternative plans.

Elsewhere, Kim makes some secretive plans.

Thursday 22 August 2019 at 20:00 on ITV

A sympathetic Priya invites Jacob to join her for lunch, but is dumbfounded by his behaviour during the meal.

Meanwhile, Kerry and Amy try to help Vanessa and Tracy.

Friday 23 August 2019 at 19:00 on ITV

Tracy and Vanessa's tensions continue.

Meanwhile, Graham makes a discovery.

Elsewhere, Charity receives an offer.

Digital Spy

tammyy2j
19-08-2019, 22:17
Jacob needs a hair cut