PDA

View Full Version : tina's to go

callummc
19-07-2005, 09:06
according to the mirror kats not the only one apparently tina's going as well according to todays mirror cos they want to get away from the gangsta element,well no offence but tina's not a gangsta johnny is so it looks to me like he's next for the flyover or the doorstop,can't wait myself tina johnny,kat and alfie arn't my favourites

Bryan
19-07-2005, 09:13
according to the mirror kats not the only one apparently tina's going as well according to todays mirror cos they want to get away from the gangsta element,well no offence but tina's not a gangsta johnny is so it looks to me like he's next for the flyover or the doorstop,can't wait myself tina johnny,kat and alfie arn't my favourites

if anythijng you'd think that tina could tone jonny down from the gangster stuff and draw him away :searchme:

i cant see the producers logic

callummc
19-07-2005, 09:25
I can't either,somthing tells me either johnnys going or they want to pair him up with pat,but why would a man want to split from a women half his age for a women who is the same age but has been round the block,i mean even den drew the line there unles he's after the house and the bookies,but at the end of the day i'm putting it do baown td planning and bad writing,ee writers have a problem namely-the right hand dosn't know hat the left hand is doing

JustJodi
19-07-2005, 09:25
if anythijng you'd think that tina could tone jonny down from the gangster stuff and draw him away :searchme:

i cant see the producers logic
I think Johnny's life style is too deeply inbred to change, as much as Tina has tried to TONE him down, he will always step back into his gangster role,, as I said a while back Johnny is an OLD FASHIONED GANGSTER.. the type that doesn't mind getting his hands dirty,,and if his flunkies won't do a job HE WILL DO IT.like Andy.
Do u think EE will have him killed off ??? :searchme:

callummc
19-07-2005, 09:43
i do ,in fact i'll cheer when he goes over the flyover cos he bores the pants of me,andy was better

Bryan
19-07-2005, 09:46
i think jonny will stay for a very long time, and make himself extremly enopular which is as shame, as billy murray is a fantastic actor

JustJodi
19-07-2005, 10:07
i do ,in fact i'll cheer when he goes over the flyover cos he bores the pants of me,andy was better

He bores me and annoys me !!!!!! :wall:

Abi
19-07-2005, 10:17
I like The character of Jonny, but not Tina. She is annoying and doesn't do anythihng. i thihnk she is holding Jonnys charcter back, as he could do so mumch more than what he does at hte minute

Jessie Wallace
19-07-2005, 10:18
I think they are both ok, nothing great, but just ok.

tammyy2j
19-07-2005, 12:29
Tina to go
Charlotte Avery who plays Tina Stewart will also be leaving the Square later this year.

This is from BBC/Eastenders website.

Tina's leaving could be about her sister Samantha Robson's character the hooker and Johnny having an affair.

Abi
19-07-2005, 12:34
It wouldn't surprise me if it was an affair, thaty seems typical of his sort doesn't it

Treacle
19-07-2005, 13:30
Just because she's going, it doesn't mean that Johnny will go too although I don't care if he does. It's a shame really because I didn't mind her, she just got on my nerves a little bit with that whole Johnny fiasco.

Treacle
19-07-2005, 13:43
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/news/news_content/news_20050719.shtml

She only got two lines in someone else's news story!!

Jessie Wallace
19-07-2005, 16:20
it's a bit mean to sack her so soon, especially with out actually giving her a story line of her own.

Jojo
19-07-2005, 16:21
I'm sure Billy Murray signed for 3 years originally, so I doubt he'll be going too

Jessie Wallace
19-07-2005, 16:23
he can only got if EE actually release him from his contract, which is a bit unlikely.

Carrie Bradshaw
19-07-2005, 16:23
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/news/news_content/news_20050719.shtml

She only got two lines in someone else's news story!!
What a shame!! She deserves a little more than that, surely?

I'm confused as to why Tina would leave - surely if she has stuck with Johnny for 10 years as his mistress, she would try for more than a few months to make it work now that they are together properly!!

Jojo
19-07-2005, 16:24
Exactly and he did arrive before Tina did, I am sure that if the scriptwriters do their job properly, he could be an even better character without her

eastenders mad
19-07-2005, 16:45
why is everyone leaving ee for?

Jojo
19-07-2005, 16:47
Perhaps they are going to have a good clearout and start giving us excellent characters and storylines again instead of just good characters and storylines??

Jessie Wallace
19-07-2005, 16:48
who knows!

Princess
19-07-2005, 17:40
It seems like everyone's leaving!

In the past week Tracy Ann Oberman, Jessie Wallace and Charlotte Avery have confirmed they are leaving. And Shane Richie and Kim Medcalf are leaving soon too.

Jessie Wallace
19-07-2005, 17:42
Yep some of the best characters going, it's not good. I wonder what will happen.

Princess
19-07-2005, 17:45
At least we've still got Shannis! I hope all the new characters are good and not just a waste of space. Although they'll probably be axed before the year is out like Jake, Danny and Tina.

i_luv_dennis
19-07-2005, 17:45
i thought she is quite good

di marco
19-07-2005, 20:08
i dont understand it, theyre using the gangster excuse again? they used that with jake and danny, and now tina, while the biggest gangster on there, johnny, is staying? it doesnt make sense!

di marco
19-07-2005, 20:10
I'm sure Billy Murray signed for 3 years originally, so I doubt he'll be going too

yeh i read hed signed a 3yr contract too

di marco
19-07-2005, 20:11
What a shame!! She deserves a little more than that, surely?

yeh she does deserve more than that, theyre going on about jessie being wonderful and good luck to her etc, then they just add tina in at the bottom, like an after thought and they dont really care

Emma-Lou
19-07-2005, 20:18
yeh she does deserve more than that, theyre going on about jessie being wonderful and good luck to her etc, then they just add tina in at the bottom, like an after thought and they dont really care

Yeah she was not that bad .Ok she was not the most exciting character but that is because she was not given any big storylines of her own.

di marco
19-07-2005, 20:29
Yeah she was not that bad .Ok she was not the most exciting character but that is because she was not given any big storylines of her own.

yeh i agree, its not her fault that the charcter was boring, she doesnt decide on the scripts

Jessie Wallace
19-07-2005, 22:55
Exactly, she should have been given a better chance.

eastenders mad
20-07-2005, 17:27
yeah she hardley been in show like Jake and Danny

Kim
20-07-2005, 19:25

How can Johnny be for the next doorstop or flyover when he signed a three year contract and he has only been in the show for half a year? Why are bosses getting rid of Tina when she is the one keeping him away from dodgy things.

JustJodi
20-07-2005, 19:34
How can Johnny be for the next doorstop or flyover when he signed a three year contract and he has only been in the show for half a year? Why are bosses getting rid of Tina when she is the one keeping him away from dodgy things.

my guess is that Tina is gonna catch Johnny up to no good and stomp her little foot and keep her word and LEAVE HIM FOR GOOD ..Then Johnny will probably find himself some one else..isn't Ruby going to be returning to the square soon ????

callummc
21-07-2005, 00:38
I read an iterveiw with billy murray and he said he'd signed a 12 month contract with an option to make it a 3 year deal if both partys were happy at a later date so i take it he'll be getting near signing the etension at any time now

Treacle
21-07-2005, 00:50
I read an iterveiw with billy murray and he said he'd signed a 12 month contract with an option to make it a 3 year deal if both partys were happy at a later date so i take it he'll be getting near signing the etension at any time now
Unless they wait until he's been there for 12 months before deciding? I hope he leaves. They've ruined any potential that he had in the programme and I really don't see how he's going to fit into it in the future. We don't need someone running the manor, we had enough of that with plastic gangster Andy.

JustJodi
21-07-2005, 13:18
Unless they wait until he's been there for 12 months before deciding? I hope he leaves. They've ruined any potential that he had in the programme and I really don't see how he's going to fit into it in the future. We don't need someone running the manor, we had enough of that with plastic gangster Andy.

I couldn't agree with you more about Andy , Johnny as I said was an old fashioned gangster,, the Mitchells are coming back,, so if Johnny DOES make an exit after his contract is up then Walford still has their residental bad guy PHILLYPOO MITCHELL :hmm: So there is an ever ending cycle of bad guys on the show .:rolleyes:

callummc
21-07-2005, 13:48
yes i agree johnnys charector transplant has happened to fast also bill murray plays a good baddy but at present the poor man dosn't seem to know what he is,for me he's boring and makes andy seem like all capone

Kim
21-07-2005, 18:29

Actor Billy Murray did sign a three year contract, which he is six months into.

Kim
21-07-2005, 18:31
my guess is that Tina is gonna catch Johnny up to no good and stomp her little foot and keep her word and LEAVE HIM FOR GOOD ..Then Johnny will probably find himself some one else..isn't Ruby going to be returning to the square soon ????

I think that Ruby is returning soon. Does anyone know the length of Louisa's contract as Ruby?

Dr. Tangliss
21-07-2005, 18:31
I read in, 'What's on Tv', that Billy Murray signed a three year contract, but wanted to leave the show, however couldn't because he was only six months into it. So, unless they let him go early, it looks like he is staying for a while yet.

eastenders mad
21-07-2005, 20:31
yeah looks like it

Princess
10-08-2005, 19:50
I wonder if EE would still have axed Tina if Denise Van Outen had got the part?

samantha nixon
10-08-2005, 20:41
i dont want her to go as i like tina and i hope johnny dont go as that will mean ruby would aswell

Kim
10-08-2005, 20:52
Ruby wouldn't have to go if she could find somewhere to stay. She's 17 in october so she doesn't have to leave if she doesn't want to.

samantha nixon
10-08-2005, 20:54
i hope she stays then

Kim
10-08-2005, 21:02
She'll probably stay for Stacey I think.

BlackKat
10-08-2005, 21:11
Ruby wouldn't have to go if she could find somewhere to stay. She's 17 in october so she doesn't have to leave if she doesn't want to.

She would if Johnny wouldn't let her stay -- you have to be 18 to live alone without parents permission.

Kim
10-08-2005, 21:13
She would if Johnny wouldn't let her stay -- you have to be 18 to live alone without parents permission.

I thought it was 16.

BlackKat
10-08-2005, 21:25
I thought it was 16.

No, at 16 you can live alone with your parents permission, but if they won't let you, it's 18. Same with marriage.

Kim
10-08-2005, 21:31
I don't think Johnny would let her stay, he has already lost one daughter and he wouldn't want to loose her too. I don't think he'd want to leave her around Stacey either.

Dr. Tangliss
11-08-2005, 07:31
No, I don't think he would either.

Johnny Allen
11-08-2005, 09:39
Just because the Mitchells are coming back they start axing characters. If they axe Johnny I will be very disappointed, couldn't care less about Tina, but I don't want Johnny to be axed.

Dr. Tangliss
11-08-2005, 09:40
Neither do I. I like Johnny:)

JustJodi
11-08-2005, 09:42
Neither do I. I like Johnny:)

Johnny never made it a secret he didn't like Stacey..but if he really thinks hard enuff,,Stacey was there for Ruby when he had his stupid head in the sand :moonie:

Dr. Tangliss
11-08-2005, 09:45
I think deep down, Johnny does like Stacey as she reminds him of Scarlet.

BlackKat
11-08-2005, 09:48
If they axe Johnny I will be disappointed not because I like Johnny, but because it basically shows they can't be bothered to think up new characters and write for them.

So what if the Mitchells are established? They wouldn't be if they'd been axed six months into being there. You need to give characters time and effort in order for them to become established, and it just seems like they bring in these new characters, praise them to heaven and then after a few months they can't be bothered so they throw them away and get the old toys out.

So I'm wouldn't be disappointed because it's Johnny, I'd be disappointed because they did the exact same with Jake and Danny, they're doing the exact same with Tina, and it's stupid.

Give Tina a storyline -- one that's hers, that's about her and doesn't revolve around Johnny, and maybe people will take to the character. How can we take to a character who was introduced as Johnny's girlfriend and has never developed past that.

Mrs Wilkinson
11-08-2005, 11:27
It's a shame about Tina, I thought they may have had some storylines about step parents. Thats something that a lot of viewers could relate to from both sides ie the parent and the step child.

JustJodi
11-08-2005, 11:29
It's a shame about Tina, I thought they may have had some storylines about step parents. Thats something that a lot of viewers could relate to from both sides ie the parent and the step child.

they are attempting a "step parent" story line with Jane and Ian...:)

Kim
11-08-2005, 11:41
Johnny never made it a secret he didn't like Stacey..but if he really thinks hard enuff,,Stacey was there for Ruby when he had his stupid head in the sand :moonie:
True.

xCharliex
11-08-2005, 12:02
I really like Tina, its ashame shes going as well

JustJodi
11-08-2005, 12:21
I really like Tina, its ashame shes going as well

I personally liked Tina..she could have had a nice meaty story line built up around her but NOOOOOOOOOO EE doesnt have the guts to build a new character.. :thumbsdow

kirsty_g
11-08-2005, 12:52
i like tina to

xCharliex
11-08-2005, 13:14
I personally liked Tina..she could have had a nice meaty story line built up around her but NOOOOOOOOOO EE doesnt have the guts to build a new character.. :thumbsdow

Lol i know its really annoying actually, its strange how the bring in new characters have them for 5 mins then ship them out! Silly people

Dr. Tangliss
11-08-2005, 13:14
I like her, i don't really she why she is leaving.