PDA

View Full Version : tears before bedtime

chance
18-07-2005, 07:57
Orlaith had an emotional visit to the Diary Room where she shed a few tears in the company of Big Brother over her mauling at the hands of Kemal and Derek.

As soon as she was asked about her day she began to cry. "Yesterday was awful. Science was doing my head in and today he did the same. I just want to go but I don't want to quit. I hate all the pettiness. I've seen tonight what people are like. It's stupid, it's pathetic," she said.

Orlaith had few good words for her Housemates. "People are selfish. It's a big rat race."

She held out little hope for Makosi and Kemal's friendship. "Makosi and Kemal are not going to be friends on the outside. They say they love each other but they don't even know each other."

"Makosi isn't comfortable with herself. She needs to have people in a group. Makosi needs attention and she doesn't like it being taken away."

"People are very vindictive. One minute they're talking to you, the next they're backstabbing you. The whole two-facedness is too much. The one thing I can't stand about people is how much in love with themselves they can be. I'm not even going to be nice to Makosi."

With Derek, Kemal, Science and Makosi on her miss list, just who is she going to pal up with now?