PDA

View Full Version : kemosi - friend or foe

chance
18-07-2005, 07:54
Kemal and Makosi got together to bitch about Orlaith and ended up falling out with each other all over again.

Kemal interpreted Orlaith's denial of any wrongdoing as blaming Vanessa and took it as treachery toward a friend. Makosi agreed that it was unforgivable, saying, "I cannot stand people who deny things."

They were united in their disapproval until Kemal told Makosi, "Whatever you do in here, don't ever do it to me."

Makosi was offended. "Do what? I don't need you threatening me."

Kemal insisted that he loved her but reiterated, "Don't do it to me. Do it to those people."

Makosi wanted Kemal to explain what he thought she was doing. "You know," he said.

Makosi did not like the way Kemal spoke to her. "I don't do anything to anybody in the House. I don't do threats. Get off my bed before I say something I might regret."

Kemal got off the bed but continued to warn Makosi against performing the unnamed dark act against him.

"Go *******ing nominate me," she told Kemal.

"That hurts me," said Kemal, though in truth he did nominate her last week.

A baffled Science sat down, wondering what happened. They were friends a few minutes earlier when he got up to take the cookies out of the oven.

"That boy is not my friend," Makosi told him. "T**t. He thinks he can threaten me. He's a joke. A proper joke."

Blimey. Is this the end of Kemosi? Or will they love each other again by the end of the day?