PDA

View Full Version : eugene loses his rag

chance
17-07-2005, 17:16
Eugene had his claws out this morning for an uncharacteristic rant about the group's apparent lack of work ethic.

Speaking to Derek in the pool, he bitched: "People are saying 'Oooh, I think I'll have some toast or I'll have a bowl of cornflakes but I just leave the bowl. Oh, I want another bowl of cornflakes. Let's just get a clean one and leave it again. I've got more important things to do than wash bowls. Yeah, I'm in the Big Brother house to be famous.'"

"Eugene!" exclaimed a nearby Makosi, but Eugene was persistent. "Well, people in here are going 'I've got more important things to do than go washing dishes.' Well I think 'It's your mess, you clean it up.'"

Makosi, taken aback by his candour, proceeded to emit an appropriately catty noise.

"Well it's not 'miaow'," continued Eugene. "It's by definition right, right in every sense. I shouldn't have to always wash up a bowl before I want to use one. Some people will see it as a bitchy remark but it's an absolutely correct remark."

He admitted that he occasionally left a bowl out but deemed it fair on the grounds that "in general, I wash more than I use."