PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 6th - 10th May 2019

Perdita
25-04-2019, 11:22
Emmerdale has confirmed that it will air seven episodes in the show's special Big Night Out flashback week.

The ITV soap is bringing several storylines to a head as the villagers go out clubbing together, but the tale will be told in two separate parts.

Tonight's dramatic double bill sees various characters head out to a nightclub in nearby town Hotten.

Fans can expect Maya Stepney's true colours to finally be exposed, Ellis Chapman to find himself in danger, and Rhona Goskirk to face temptation when she meets a handsome stranger.

Next week's episodes will see the show's focus shift to other storylines, but the week commencing Monday, May 6 will revisit the events at the nightclub in some special flashback episodes.

Official schedules have now revealed that this will be another seven-episode week for Emmerdale, as an extra edition has been slotted in at Tuesday at 8pm once again.

The show has been airing these extra episodes since April 9 and this will be the fifth consecutive week with the bonus airing.

Tonight's episodes have been tipped to result in "huge revelations and unexplained outcomes" in the village.

A show insider teased: "No-one will be quite sure of what exactly has happened. Then two weeks later Emmerdale will air a collection of flashback episodes which will take the audience back to that night and finally reveal what really happened and why lives will be changed forever.

"In some of Emmerdale's most gripping episodes ever, it will all become clear."

Digital Spy

Perdita
25-04-2019, 18:21
Monday 6th May - Ellis is determined to get justice. Moira realises something is wrong. Rhona has some explaining to do.

Tuesday 7th May (7pm) - Billy recalls the events of the fateful night out. Ellis makes a connection. Leyla insists on secrecy.

Tuesday 7th May (8pm) - Leyla confesses all. Tracy and Priya join forces. Maya is under pressure.

Wednesday 8th May - Victoria opens up to Moira. Kerry witnesses a betrayal. Billy is tormented. Leyla is determined to block out events.

Thursday 9th May (7pm) - David is unsettled by the truth. Moira consoles Victoria. Billy fears he’s lost Ellis for good.

Thursday 9th May (8pm) - David struggles with the betrayal. Jessie and Marlon want answers. Pete is torn over Rhona.

Friday 10th May - Victoria is grateful for Moira’s support. Rhona worries about her future. Charity is secretly alarmed.

lizann
25-04-2019, 18:42
maya is alive in flashbacks

Perdita
30-04-2019, 10:58
Monday 06 May 2019 at 19:00 on ITV

Ellis is determined to get justice over the stabbing. Is it time to speak to the police again?

Meanwhile, Moira realises something is wrong with Victoria.

Elsewhere, Rhona has some explaining to do.

Tuesday 07 May 2019 at 19:00 on ITV

On a road, Billy recalls the night out to Ellis and Aaron. In a flashback, all becomes clear about what happened on that fateful night.

Meanwhile, Leyla insists on secrecy.

Tuesday 07 May 2019 at 20:00 on ITV

Leyla explains all to Jacob.

In a flashback to the night out, Leyla, Tracy and Priya are seen confronting Maya outside the club. As they drive her away into the night, Maya is put under pressure and escapes with them in pursuit.

As things take a terrifying turn, we finally see what happened.

Wednesday 08 May 2019 at 19:00 on ITV

Victoria begins to open up to Moira about what happened on the night out.

In a flashback, Victoria is seen outside the club as the fire alarm is going off and she heads off in search of Robert. The full story of the night becomes clear.

Meanwhile, Kerry witnesses a betrayal.

Elsewhere, Leyla is determined to block out events.

Thursday 09 May 2019 at 19:00 on ITV

Jessie and Marlon want answers from Billy and Ellis.

Meanwhile, David is unsettled by the truth.

Elsewhere, Moira consoles Victoria.

Thursday 09 May 2019 at 20:00 on ITV

David struggles with the betrayal.

Meanwhile, Jessie and Marlon want answers.

Elsewhere, Pete is torn over Rhona.

Friday 10 May 2019 at 19:00 on ITV

Victoria is grateful for Moira's support.

Meanwhile, Rhona worries about her future.

Elsewhere, Charity is secretly alarmed.

Digital Spy

tammyy2j
07-05-2019, 13:42
Tonight's double is the flashbacks

I assume Leyla is lying that she killed Maya

Perdita
07-05-2019, 15:49
Tonight's double is the flashbacks

I assume Leyla is lying that she killed Maya

I think so

lizann
07-05-2019, 21:13
maya flashback a let down, no one checks with alicia that jake with her in portugal

billy ellis storyline kinda made sense even though it looked like billy was walking around in a circle

how did vic's attacker get in her house, she knows him?

lizann
08-05-2019, 20:56
vic was very drunk and still drinking but they let her go wait alone for a taxi

Debzyg
09-05-2019, 16:56
vic was very drunk and still drinking but they let her go wait alone for a taxi

Yeah I thought that was a bit naff! If there’s five of you then split it 3 and two so nobody goes home alone. Or at least let her call her brother and ensure she meets him before leaving her! Never in a million years would me or my friends allow each other to go home/walk off alone. (I know, it’s not real! :D)