PDA

View Full Version : The Official Kalfie & Molfie Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Bryan
17-07-2005, 14:05
Kalfie vs Molfie

I thougth it about time we had a thread for all our kalfie/molfie debates and news and spoilers to be posted.

If shannis and jakissie and demi and leo get there threads then so should alfie and his slater sister lovers!

Bad Wolf
17-07-2005, 14:08
we cant stick it- there are loads of stuck threads in ee spoilers....sorry

Jade
17-07-2005, 14:09
Is thre a Official Demi and Leo thread? or just loads of different ones??

di marco
17-07-2005, 14:11
Is thre a Official Demi and Leo thread? or just loads of different ones??

just loads of different ones i think

Bryan
17-07-2005, 14:13
we cant stick it- there are loads of stuck threads in ee spoilers....sorry

dont matta...if it hits off it will always be near the top the page anyways, and after all the jakissie thread was never a sticky either

Tamzi
17-07-2005, 15:04
That is true. I cant believe Kalfie and Molfie didn't have there own threads. I am still a strong Kalfie supporter. I just think Mo and Billy are better
xxx

Kim
17-07-2005, 15:06
Same here

Chris_2k11
17-07-2005, 15:09
Well i'll post my opinion on the storyline then! :D

Molfie = NO! :thumbsdow
Kalfie = YES! :thumbsup:

Bryan
17-07-2005, 15:16

Kalfie = YES! :thumbsup:

Molfie = YES! :thumbsup:

Kalfie = NO! :thumbsdow

Tamzi
17-07-2005, 15:20
Kalfie- YES
Molfie- NO
xxx

di marco
17-07-2005, 16:19

Kalfie = YES! :thumbsup:Molfie = YES! :thumbsup:

Kalfie = NO! :thumbsdow

i agree with birks, sorry bb

chance
17-07-2005, 17:37
please no...

Bryan
17-07-2005, 17:56
i can see this being a thread filled with :thumbsup: and :thumbsdow

so lets use ti discuss why we hate either kalfie or molife, then others can agree or argue with it, and we can psot all molfie and kalfie realted spoilers and storylines here :)

Chris_2k11
17-07-2005, 17:59
Well the reason I dont agree with "Molfie" is because I think it is wrong to go out with your sister's husband! :eek: And Little Mo and Alfie get on my nerves when they are together, and she belongs with Billy! And Kalfie well... it's just meant to be!!! :D

Bryan
17-07-2005, 18:12
Well the reason I dont agree with "Molfie" is because I think it is wrong to go out with your sister's husband! :eek: And Little Mo and Alfie get on my nerves when they are together, and she belongs with Billy! And Kalfie well... it's just meant to be!!! :D

kalfie was meant to be...alfie has changed now...grnated maybe cus of mo but he isnt the alfie that was apart of kalfie, and kat seems to have changed aswell, they just dont seem compatible anymore. the new alfie, whether i like him or not suits mo well, and as boring as they may be at times, they make the perfect couple, id much rather see Kat start to put herself around a bit again now then try and commit to alfie only to become heartbroken at christmas

billy and little mo i've never liked, well i didnt actaully have that mch of a problem, onyl realised how wrong they were together once the molfie situation arised, billy is boring and useless and him and mo together is just not what i like to see, theyd much rather sit down and swivel away, whereas molfie at the moment they are frsh and exciting, they are hiding their romance from everyone, and i cant wait to see if they do reveal it, and then what the reactions are

i used to agree it was kat with alfie and billy with mo, but now that has changed evetrything, id have never have imagined that mo and alfie would be fused together, but now they are it feels just right, and im radidly going off kat for getting in the way of them and stealing alfie of poor little mo

Alisha
17-07-2005, 18:30
Kalfie no

Mofie no

Just get shane richie of the show and I'll be happy. :lol:

Bryan
17-07-2005, 18:37
Kalfie no

Mofie no

im starting to agree on getting rid of shane, he is ruining little mo, as everyone on here seems to hate her cus of the molfie buisness, id sacrifice molfie if it means people can like little mo and kacey again :thumbsup:

Alisha
17-07-2005, 19:03
im starting to agree on getting rid of shane, he is ruining little mo, as everyone on here seems to hate her cus of the molfie buisness, id sacrifice molfie if it means people can like little mo and kacey again :thumbsup:

I don't hate little mo. She is just annoying me and this is largely to do with her current storyline. It doesn't bring out the best in her.

Why get rid of her though? Kacey Ainsworth has proved that she can act. Look how brilliant she was alongside Alex Ferns (Trevor) and her scenes alongside Perry (Billy). She did win best actress after all.

She is a good actress, but recent scripts are painting her poorly. At least she can act…..the same cant be said about Shane Richie who doesn’t hold a candle to her talents.

di marco
17-07-2005, 20:08
kalfie was meant to be...alfie has changed now...grnated maybe cus of mo but he isnt the alfie that was apart of kalfie, and kat seems to have changed aswell, they just dont seem compatible anymore. the new alfie, whether i like him or not suits mo well, and as boring as they may be at times, they make the perfect couple, id much rather see Kat start to put herself around a bit again now then try and commit to alfie only to become heartbroken at christmas

i agree in a way, due to the fact that alfie has changed and is now dull and boring. when hes like he is now he doesnt suit being with kat. however, he doesnt suit being with little mo either. alfie brings out the worst in little mo, shes a really annoying character when shes around him. although kat and alfie may not be suited anymore, i think little mo and billy still are and they work well together. kat and alfie are still better than little mo and alfie, even though at this point in time, i dont really like either of them. and i agree with you alisha, hurry up and leave shane, you have no acting talent at all!

Jessie Wallace
17-07-2005, 23:28
Kalfie one BIG fat YES. There is no-one else like them, or a good as them when they are together.

Treacle
18-07-2005, 00:54
OMG a thread about this crew? Oh my days. I've seen it all :eek:

Jessie Wallace
18-07-2005, 02:07

There was no need for it as Kat and Alfie (Kalfie) are the best.

Alisha
18-07-2005, 08:56
i agree in a way, due to the fact that alfie has changed and is now dull and boring. when hes like he is now he doesnt suit being with kat. however, he doesnt suit being with little mo either. alfie brings out the worst in little mo, shes a really annoying character when shes around him. although kat and alfie may not be suited anymore, i think little mo and billy still are and they work well together. kat and alfie are still better than little mo and alfie, even though at this point in time, i dont really like either of them. and i agree with you alisha, hurry up and leave shane, you have no acting talent at all!

I agree with you there. :thumbsup:

Bryan
18-07-2005, 09:35

i made it becuase there is always some molfie/kalfie debates going on, which seem to take place in unrelevant threads, so this is the place to praise or rant about either couple :)

*kalfie*moon*
18-07-2005, 11:25
Kalfie=YES!..they are the best couple!
Mo and Alfie don't suit each other what so ever :thumbsdow

Treacle
18-07-2005, 14:49
Why would I want to talk about something that's one of the few remaining things dragging the show down?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
18-07-2005, 17:01
Kalfie no

Mofie no

Why didn't I like of that!!

Crazzykayzz
19-07-2005, 09:11
does ne1 actually no if alfie does tell kat about him and mo??? or is he guna carry on with this two timing? its reali annoyin me that je wont tel her lol

di marco
19-07-2005, 19:56
does ne1 actually no if alfie does tell kat about him and mo??? or is he guna carry on with this two timing? its reali annoyin me that je wont tel her lol

can you not use text talk please

Jessie Wallace
19-07-2005, 22:54
There are trying to keep the exit storyline hush hush, so it's all speculation.

Bryan
20-07-2005, 12:00
There are trying to keep the exit storyline hush hush, so it's all speculation.

like sharon returning on den's deathday, but well that leaked out so well all know this time next month! :p

Jessie Wallace
20-07-2005, 13:14
Lol, yeap probably!

JustJodi
20-07-2005, 13:24
Oh gawd !!!! Not those people again,, its SNORECITY !!!!
Alfie was so much fun when they first brought him on the show, actually I think ( at the risk of being beaten to a pulp by the Kalfie lovers) he should never have gotten involved with Kat and married her(ok maybe a few secret snogs ),, the story line went wonky after that,,:thumbsdow Mo has become a whiney nagging woman, I admired her spunk after Trevor,, now I can barely stand watching her ,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz BORING:moonie:

Alisha
20-07-2005, 14:14
The Kat/Alfie/Mo storyline has been the worst this year. How diabolically bad! :sick:

and they call this entertainment?...yeah right! :thumbsdow

JustJodi
20-07-2005, 14:55
The Kat/Alfie/Mo storyline has been the worst this year. How diabolically bad! :sick:

and they call this entertainment?...yeah right! :thumbsdow

But lets face it there were some other crappy story lines too this year not just those 3:sick:
But thats for another thread :p

Alisha
20-07-2005, 15:25
But lets face it there were some other crappy story lines too this year not just those 3:sick:
But thats for another thread :p
Its the only one I can think of right now along with domesticated Tina and Johnny.

Kim
20-07-2005, 18:22
'and they call this entertainment' lol

i luv greenday!
21-07-2005, 23:06
alfie and kat are meant to be together everyone knows that! lol

Tamzi
22-07-2005, 07:27
alfie and kat r meant to be together every1 knows that! lol

I agree
xxx

P.S Don't use Text talk, its not really allowed

eastenders mad
22-07-2005, 11:11
yeah everyone who is and ee fan knows that they are meant for each other

Kim
22-07-2005, 23:16
Oh gawd !!!! Not those people again,, its SNORECITY !!!!
Alfie was so much fun when they first brought him on the show, actually I think ( at the risk of being beaten to a pulp by the Kalfie lovers) he should never have gotten involved with Kat and married her(ok maybe a few secret snogs ),, the story line went wonky after that,,:thumbsdow Mo has become a whiney nagging woman, I admired her spunk after Trevor,, now I can barely stand watching her ,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz BORING:moonie:

I liked her when she was with Billy but i can't stand her now that she is pining after Alfie.

Jade
22-07-2005, 23:18
I liked her when she was with Billy but i can't stand her now that she is pining after Alfie.

Exactly!!! She's a great actress but is wasted on this stupid storyline.

Shan Ritchie was in the Sun today saying he didnt want the storyline to go ahead.

eastenders mad
23-07-2005, 12:36
i don't blame Shane that he didn't want the story to go cause it is so boring.
Little Mo sould be with Billy NOT Alfie they need the head examed.

Kim
24-07-2005, 22:39
i don't blame Shane that he didn't want the story to go cause it is so boring.
Little Mo sould be with Billy NOT Alfie they need the head examed.
Exactly, Mo should be with Billy and Kat with Alfie. If the writers realised this we might have a hope of some good storylines.

Jade
24-07-2005, 22:41
Exactly, Mo should be with Billy and Kat with Alfie. If the writers realised this we might have a hope of some good storylines.

Could not have said it better!!

eastenders mad
25-07-2005, 14:02
yeah well said

JustJodi
25-07-2005, 14:07
Could not have said it better!!

well the writers threw a spanner in the story lines one too many times, now it is PURE DAMAGE CONTROL, apparently its spun out of control with SUPER BORING story lines on the 4 some ,, :searchme:

Kim
25-07-2005, 15:57
I don't hate little mo. She is just annoying me and this is largely to do with her current storyline. It doesn't bring out the best in her.

Why get rid of her though? Kacey Ainsworth has proved that she can act. Look how brilliant she was alongside Alex Ferns (Trevor) and her scenes alongside Perry (Billy). She did win best actress after all.

She is a good actress, but recent scripts are painting her poorly. At least she can act…..the same cant be said about Shane Richie who doesn’t hold a candle to her talents.

I agree that she was great when she was with Trevor and Billy and Kacey's acting was superb during the Graham storylline. Im not keen on her at present though, things will improve in september when this Molfie stuff is over and done with.

JustJodi
25-07-2005, 16:03
:wall: OMG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER BEFORE THOSE 3 ARE FINISHED ????????

Kim
25-07-2005, 16:09
alfie and kat r meant to be together every1 knows that! lol
Agreed.

Kim
25-07-2005, 16:14
:wall: OMG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER BEFORE THOSE 3 ARE FINISHED ????????
Im afraid so, but at least Kalfie are reunited at the end of all this boredom, but not before Mo falls pregnant with Alfie's baby.

I just want to fall into a coma and not come out of it until september when Molfie is over and done with. lol.

There is more about this in the thread titled 'The end to Alfie's love triangle'.

Daydream
25-07-2005, 21:49
Come on, the whole Molfie stuff is so stupid! Kalfie must be reunited: they share the same mood, the same enthusiasm fot life, the can joke together and spend some saucy moments. Thay are complementaring each other. Kat will be so hurt by her husband and her sister behaviours... being betrayed by people you love...some dramatic moments in perspective!

Kim
26-07-2005, 06:16
Come on, the whole Molfie stuff is so stupid! Kalfie must be reunited: they share the same mood, the same enthusiasm fot life, the can joke together and spend some saucy moments. Thay are complementaring each other. Kat will be so hurt by her husband and her sister behaviours... being betrayed by people you love...some dramatic moments in perspective!
Agreed.

Jojo
26-07-2005, 09:04
I'll just be glad when this whole sorry affair is over - it is really spoiling my viewing pleasure of Eastenders even to the point where I can't even be bothered to watch the ones I've Sky +'d!!! I end up fast forwarding every bit that has a sign of Mo and Alfie in it! That guy really needs to get a grip!

Dr. Tangliss
26-07-2005, 09:25
I wish I had that option to skip through all the Mo and Alfie bits. I can't stand the whole affair either.

Kim
26-07-2005, 11:09
I wish I had that option to skip through all the Mo and Alfie bits. I can't stand the whole affair either.
Me too!

JustJodi
26-07-2005, 13:47
Me too!

me three !!!Every time i see those two together i wanna :wall: then :sick:

Dr. Tangliss
26-07-2005, 13:49
Oh dear, poor you. I just want to fast foward it.

JustJodi
26-07-2005, 13:53
Tangliss great banner .. u gotta love those two, they are so cute together,, Jim is great giving out ADVICE how to deal with WOMEN :rotfl:

Dr. Tangliss
26-07-2005, 13:56
Thanks, xcutiekatiex, did it for me! :)

They are a great couple. I loved yesterdays episode, when Jim was telling Dennis how to sweet talk Sharon and Dot, lol!

BlackKat
26-07-2005, 18:07
Exactly!!! She's a great actress but is wasted on this stupid storyline.

Shan Ritchie was in the Sun today saying he didnt want the storyline to go ahead.

Why would he say that? I thought in the world according to Shane Richie the public loves the storyline. :searchme:

eastenders mad
26-07-2005, 18:14
i don't i want it to end now

Kim
26-07-2005, 18:26
Looks like EastEnders writers are mistaken........ again. The vast majority of the public can't stand the storyline and can't wait for it to end, including me!!!!!!!!! We will have to start a petition at this rate.

1. Kim, UK.

lol.

Kim
26-07-2005, 18:37
I am currently holding a poll to determine wether users of this board like Kat and Alfie, Mo and Alfie or neither. The poll is located in the general discussion forum. Please take the time to vote.

.:Kitz:.
26-07-2005, 20:07
i have placed a vote on the Kat and Alfie one coz they are meant to be...........:wub:

i_luv_dennis
26-07-2005, 20:45
kalfie are ment to be

kat 4 alfie
28-07-2005, 12:29
you just have to look at my banner and name to know what i think !

kat 4 alfie
28-07-2005, 12:30
love your banner...i luv dennis !

Dr. Tangliss
28-07-2005, 12:51
you just have to look at my banner and name to know what i think !

Erm, Alfie and Mo:p

kat 4 alfie
28-07-2005, 15:42
lol

Dr. Tangliss
28-07-2005, 15:43
Hee hee, was in one of my mad hours.

littlemo
28-07-2005, 22:44
I don't like the fact that they are going to get Little Mo pregnant with Alfie's baby. I really believe that Billy and Little Mo belong together and that they could work it out because Billy is great with Freddie now. When Kat and Alfie leave at Christmas, Little Mo is going to have nobody for support. I assume that the family are going to find out about their affair, and I doubt they'd approve of Little Mo keeping the baby, if that's what she plans to do. Billy is going to be understandably heartbroken.

I think Little Mo should seriously consider an abortion, I know she went ahead with having Freddie but 2 babies is too much for a young single mother to deal with, in my opinion. Little Mo did say at the court case she had nothing against abortion, and it would mean she might be able to get her relationship with Billy back on track. Or perhaps the writers will have her miscarry.

eastenders mad
29-07-2005, 09:54
i think ee writers are been abosulete stupid getting little Mo pregant again.
I wish it was the other way round Alfie got Kat pregant and be one happy family.
Maybe Mo might have a one night stand with Billy and get pregant with his baby now that will be a match made in heaven.

Kim
29-07-2005, 10:00
That would be good, instead of ripping Mo and Billy apart for good. Apparently Alfie gets both Mo and Kat pregnant, although it is confirmed that he gets Mo pregnant.

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 10:03
That would be good, instead of ripping Mo and Billy apart for good. Apparently Alfie gets both Mo and Kat pregnant, although it is confirmed that he gets Mo pregnant.

:confused: :confused: :confused: Where is this CONFIRMED ??? Boy I missed that one,, I thought it was just a rumor ...:moonie:

Kim
29-07-2005, 10:11
Mo's pregnancy was confirmed in Soaplife and in the Daily mail's soapwatch last week.

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 10:16
Mo's pregnancy was confirmed in Soaplife and in the Daily mail's soapwatch last week.

Thanks Kim :-) problem is I am in Holland and I do not get those NEAT mags you guys get.. :crying: I have to depend on you guys to tell me that stuff,, like Dr Evil says " I need the info " :lol:

Kim
29-07-2005, 10:31
Thanks Kim :-) problem is I am in Holland and I do not get those NEAT mags you guys get.. :crying: I have to depend on you guys to tell me that stuff,, like Dr Evil says " I need the info " :lol:
I dont get them, my auntie buys them for me as she has nothing better to do with her time. Every week she is cutting things out of her paper and sending them up. lol.

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 10:51
I dont get them, my auntie buys them for me as she has nothing better to do with her time. Every week she is cutting things out of her paper and sending them up. lol.

Awwwww Kim at least your Aunt is buying them for ya,, Now all I need is a nice person to send them up to me LOL:rotfl:
My son said how come u live in Holland but you are sounding more and more like a Brit, I said cuz i don't speak Dutch and I spend 85% of my time reading British subtitles and reading stuff here on this forum :lol:

daisy
29-07-2005, 10:55
I am so fed up with the farce of Alfie Mo & Kat..wish he would just tell Kat to get lost...it just doesnt work any more.

Kim
29-07-2005, 11:01
I am so fed up with the farce of Alfie Mo & Kat..wish he would just tell Kat to get lost...it just doesnt work any more.
I wish he say that to Mo.

Kim
29-07-2005, 11:02
Awwwww Kim at least your Aunt is buying them for ya,, Now all I need is a nice person to send them up to me LOL:rotfl:
My son said how come u live in Holland but you are sounding more and more like a Brit, I said cuz i don't speak Dutch and I spend 85% of my time reading British subtitles and reading stuff here on this forum :lol:

I will try to post some of the cast interviews from soaplife later.

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 11:04
I wish he say that to Mo.

Lets face it gang we are alll sick:sick: and tired of the whole farce !! Its gone on way way way tooooooo LONG.. I just want them to find out that the other is seeing the other one and let em fight it out and be done with it,, at this point I do not care if it is ALFIE KAT OR ALFIE MO,, I just want it over with,, My partner normally LOVES watching EE with me, last night he said OMG not those 3 again,, let me know when they are DONE doing their silly thing,, :wall:

daisy
29-07-2005, 11:05
Although I find Mo a bit stupid & she drives me mad with her dithering I still prefer her to Kat...but I think we need a break from it all..glad that Alfie is taking Nana away.

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 11:05
I will try to post some of the cast interviews from soaplife later.

awwwwww thanks Kim :cheer:

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 11:06
Although I find Mo a bit stupid & she drives me mad with her dithering I still prefer her to Kat...but I think we need a break from it all..glad that Alfie is taking Nana away.

Lets hope he takes Nana away,, cos this whole farce is doing my head in :wall:

daisy
29-07-2005, 11:08
Lets hope he takes Nana away,, cos this whole farce is doing my head in :wall:

Me too..its all driving me mad.

Kim
29-07-2005, 11:12
He's returning in August, in two or three weeks i think. But look on the bright side, there wont be much longer then until this dreadful love triangle comes to a climax in September. :)

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 11:44
He's returning in August, in two or three weeks i think. But look on the bright side, there wont be much longer then until this dreadful love triangle comes to a climax in September. :)

Any idea about when in September ??? :searchme: Cause I am off to the USA for my annual month vacation..BTW when is Dennis and Sharon's wedding??? :searchme: Is it also in Sept or in August??:searchme: I sure do not want to miss the climax between Kat,Mo and Alf, the wedding, and digging up Stinky Den and Peggy shoving Chrissie in his open grave... Oh sure with my darn luck all of it will happen while I am in the USA:wall: Then I will have to read it on line ( not the same ya know LOL ):moonie:

Kim
29-07-2005, 11:55
Im thinking that the wedding is on 19th of September as there is censored filming going on today which is more than likely to be Shannis's wedding and Den's body being dug up. There is more about this in the thread titled 'webcam censored filmimg'. I dont know when the Kat Alfie Mo love triangle finishes but i will let you know as soon as i do.

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 12:04
Im thinking that the wedding is on 19th of September as there is censored filming going on today which is more than likely to be Shannis's wedding and Den's body being dug up. There is more about this in the thread titled 'webcam censored filmimg'. I dont know when the Kat Alfie Mo love triangle finishes but i will let you know as soon as i do.

:crying: :crying: :crying: leaving to the USA Sept 15 dang it all,, I missed Sam and Andys wedding too.. :thumbsdow

Kim
29-07-2005, 12:13
:crying: :crying: :crying: leaving to the USA Sept 15 dang it all,, I missed Sam and Andys wedding too.. :thumbsdow

There are video clips on the EastEnders website. You could get someone to video the episode for you.

JustJodi
29-07-2005, 14:34
There are video clips on the EastEnders website. You could get someone to video the episode for you.

Thats an idea ..Thanks,, duhhhh whats wrong with me today LOL:rotfl:

kirsty_g
02-08-2005, 15:26
i like kalfie thir are made for each other and molfie is not

Johnny Allen
02-08-2005, 15:31
I just wish the entire storyline would come to a close, Kat and Alfie are made for each other, end of story.

Princess
02-08-2005, 15:32
I just wish the entire storyline would come to a close, Kat and Alfie are made for each other, end of story.

I agree. When I first heard about the story ages ago I thought it sounded really good but its rubbish.

kirsty_g
02-08-2005, 16:10
I agree. When I first heard about the story ages ago I thought it sounded really good but its rubbish.
and me

Kim
03-08-2005, 10:37
Me too.

i_luv_dennis
04-08-2005, 09:29
come on Kalfie

Dr. Tangliss
04-08-2005, 09:49
Yes, hurry up and get it on!

eastenders mad
04-08-2005, 10:48
yeah please hurry before mousey mo gets in the way

kirsty_g
04-08-2005, 13:37
i think kalfie should get back together

Kim
04-08-2005, 15:01
I agree.

They get back together in September and leave together in December.

However Mo does sleep with Alfie before Kalfie reunite, and rumors have it that she falls pregnant with Alfie's baby but trhis has been confirmed and denied by different sources so it may or may not be true.

JustJodi
04-08-2005, 15:07
I agree.

They get back together in September and leave together in December. I hope this is the end of Mo,,,and...Alfie,, but if Mo is knocked up how come we never knew when the deed took place ??? Alfie and Mo never really went ALL THE WAY yet did they:confused: :confused:
Ok if Kat and Alfie get back together in Sept does that mean Mo and Alfies baby is concieved during that time ???:searchme: :confused:

Kim
04-08-2005, 15:13
Mo and Alfie's baby (if it is true) It has been confirmed and denied by different sources, will be concieved just before Kat and Alfie reunite. Alfie sleeps with Mo and then realises that his heart belongs to Kat and goes straight back to her.

JustJodi
04-08-2005, 15:19
Mo and Alfie's baby (if it is true) It has been confirmed and denied by different sources, will be concieved just before Kat and Alfie reunite. Alfie sleeps with Mo and then realises that his heart belongs to Kat and goes straight back to her.

Typical Alfie behavior.. do something then think about the consquences later....:wall:

kirsty_g
04-08-2005, 16:02
i think that it is true what you have just said

*kalfie*moon*
04-08-2005, 16:24
i hope its not true that he gets Mo pregnant...can't wait for Kat and Alfie to get back together :)

Kim
04-08-2005, 16:33
Nor me. Kalfie forever Molfie never in my opinion.

hayley
04-08-2005, 22:42
Kalfie- YES :love: YES :love: YES
Molfie- NO :mad: NO :mad: NO

littlemo
05-08-2005, 01:23
i hope its not true that he gets Mo pregnant...can't wait for Kat and Alfie to get back together :)

I think it is true that Little Mo gets pregnant, I read it in the Daily Mail Weekend magazine and I don't think they get things wrong on a regular basis. I think Alfie is very indecisive. He should have steered clear of Little Mo, she was his wife's sister and he clearly still loved Kat. Both Alfie and Little Mo have been through so much in the past the last thing they needed was something so complicated. It seemed like a light hearted relationship when they were just friends but when they developed stronger feelings for each other everything was set to change.

When Kat came back Alfie should of been honest with Little Mo, Mo would have accepted it back then if Alfie had decided he wanted to make a go of things with his wife, but he chickened out. Even if he had said 'I want a bit of space to figure things out' Little Mo would have gone along with it willingly, now he has made a mess of the whole situation. Little Mo is going to look like a tart, taking Kat's husband away from her, the family will probably be disgraced. Kat is going to look like an idiot, and we will probably have the same storyline with Billy thinking he's a prat as well. Still when it all comes out it will be quite exciting, I'm looking forward too it!

Kim
05-08-2005, 08:52
I agree, but i don't want it to happen.

Chantelle
09-08-2005, 17:14
All im going to say on this subject is that Kat and alfie are made for eachother. There is so much chemistry there, i mean DID YOU SEE THE BED SNOGGING!!!!! Seriously....WOW!

If you look at the way alfie looks at kat in comparison to mo...it is much more loving and above all believable!

KatxxMoon
09-08-2005, 18:29
Kalfie = YES YES YES YES

Molfie= EW NO !

KatxxMoon
09-08-2005, 18:30
LOL

KALFIE= :angel: :thumbsup: :heart: :wub:

MOLFIE = :sick: :thumbsdow :sick:

crazy_purple
09-08-2005, 19:22
All im going to say on this subject is that Kat and alfie are made for eachother. There is so much chemistry there, i mean DID YOU SEE THE BED SNOGGING!!!!! Seriously....WOW!

If you look at the way alfie looks at kat in comparison to mo...it is much more loving and above all believable!

Yes the bed snogging was like whoa. If Mo hadn't rung the doorbell :mad:... I taped the Sunday omnibus of that week and Mo just looks pathetic in it :thumbsdow And how did she get across the room so fast? When Alfie went to change the record in the corner, one minute she was stood at the other side of the room and then she just appeared next to him :eek: It was scary...

I wonder what would have happened if the door had been open or something... Mo could have wandered upstairs and... :p That would have been great. Maybe then she'd get the message that he does still like Kat... :rolleyes:

Kim
10-08-2005, 07:02
Yes, that would have been good. Mo is just so annoying and Molfie is just wrong.

kat 4 alfie
10-08-2005, 11:18
i still think mo should be happy but with alfie ? ohhhhhhh noooooooooooooo , there dont suit each other at all ! she speeks and acts like a puppy all over alfie , im not one to judge but how the heck can he sleep with her . kalfie for eva and milly for ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim
10-08-2005, 11:22
I think Mo and Billy should get back together, she wasn't whinging 24 7 when they were together.

kat 4 alfie
10-08-2005, 11:27
yeah i know , the ee writers should just give up now cause it hink its boring all of the kalfie fans , well actually all of the ee fans . everyone knows kalfie are ment to be . i dont think this storyline is stayin true to the lil mos charactor aswell , she would never do that seeing as its her sister and 2 years ago she would have never of done something like that cause kat still loves him , and she sortof pushed them together when she knew kat loved him . if you know what i mean .

Kim
10-08-2005, 13:02
yeah i know , the ee writers should just give up now cause it hink its boring all of the kalfie fans , well actually all of the ee fans . everyone knows kalfie are ment to be . i dont think this storyline is stayin true to the lil mos charactor aswell , she would never do that seeing as its her sister and 2 years ago she would have never of done something like that cause kat still loves him , and she sortof pushed them together when she knew kat loved him . if you know what i mean .

I know what you mean. Mo was gentle and caring once upon a time but now she's just pushing Alfie because she wants their relationship to be more serious, if she does fall pregnant with Alfie's baby it would teach her a lesson or two. Most viewers want Kalfie reunited and all these storylines are supposed to keep us watching, it will stop us watching at this rate.

Treacle
11-08-2005, 00:52
"Three's a Crowd"

I can't be the only one who thinks that the Eastenders love triangle plot with Kat, Little Mo and Alfie is really daft. Who on earth can be taking this far-fetched plot seriously?
It has been dragging on for far too long and shows no sign of ending. Plus Little Mo's flirty laugh is really grating on my nerves!

Rachel Burgoine, Melton
Mowbray, Leicestershire"

Jessie Wallace
11-08-2005, 01:02
It's going on for too long yes. Kat and Alfie should get get back together and then this will all be over.

Treacle
11-08-2005, 01:03
I don't like Alfie full stop anymore!

Jessie Wallace
11-08-2005, 01:13
Oh, he is bearable, but only when he is back with Kat, as that's all he is good for.

Dr. Tangliss
11-08-2005, 07:57
He is better with Kat the Mo, but it was Kat who made him what he has become in the first place, by sleeping with two men and the leaving him.

Kim
11-08-2005, 08:33
It's going on for too long yes. Kat and Alfie should get get back together and then this will all be over.
I agree.

Dr. Tangliss
11-08-2005, 09:05
Poor Mo.

KatxxMoon
11-08-2005, 13:29
I AGREE WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE MOLFIE IS JUST PLAIN WRONG !!!!!!!

JustJodi
11-08-2005, 13:43
I AGREE WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE MOLFIE IS JUST PLAIN WRONG !!!!!!!

Katxxmoon.. start blitzing BBC with e mails LOL and tell them they are PLAIN WRONG lol :lol:

KatxxMoon
11-08-2005, 15:03
I know what you mean. Mo was gentle and caring once upon a time but now she's just pushing Alfie because she wants their relationship to be more serious, if she does fall pregnant with Alfie's baby it would teach her a lesson or two. Most viewers want Kalfie reunited and all these storylines are supposed to keep us watching, it will stop us watching at this rate.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO TALKS SENSE I TOTALLY AGREE! :cheer:

KatxxMoon
11-08-2005, 15:05
Katxxmoon.. start blitzing BBC with e mails LOL and tell them they are PLAIN WRONG lol :lol:

I WILL IF THATS WAT IT TAKES !!!! LOL

KALFIE= :cheer: :wub: :bow: :heart: :thumbsup:

molfie= :sick:

Dr. Tangliss
11-08-2005, 15:06
Go girl :)

kat 4 alfie
14-08-2005, 18:08
lol moe is the reason them 2 are together so there is no reason why she should come in between them . kalfie for life .

hayley
14-08-2005, 21:26
lol moe is the reason them 2 are together so there is no reason why she should come in between them . kalfie for life .

I totally agree with you!! Kalfie forever and ever!

Kim
14-08-2005, 22:05

Nana Moon's the reason that Kalfie got together. If it wasn't for what she said, Alfie would never have found the courage to stop Kat's wedding to Andy.

i_luv_dennis
15-08-2005, 08:16
that was so romantic

JustJodi
15-08-2005, 08:20
that was so romantic

Don't forget Nana gave them her ring :wub:

i_luv_dennis
15-08-2005, 09:33
that even more romantic

lucky
15-08-2005, 09:47
I WILL IF THATS WAT IT TAKES !!!! LOL

KALFIE= :cheer: :wub: :bow: :heart: :thumbsup:

molfie= :sick:

I agree Kalfie= :cheer: :wub:

kat 4 alfie
15-08-2005, 12:24
Nana Moon's the reason that Kalfie got together. If it wasn't for what she said, Alfie would never have found the courage to stop Kat's wedding to Andy. noooo i ment the first time when she told alfie and kat that they were made for eachother and told kat that it was odviouse that she loved him , and moe telling kat that he was he man in the moon . yeah but it was also nanna your right , but even if they did get married she would realize that she loved alfie .

Kim
15-08-2005, 12:26
noooo i ment the first time when she told alfie and kat that they were made for eachother and told kat that it was odviouse that she loved him , and moe telling kat that he was he man in the moon . yeah but it was also nanna your right , but even if they did get married she would realize that she loved alfie .

Oh, I thought you meant when they got together properly, silly me :wall: .

kat 4 alfie
15-08-2005, 13:44
oh well without any of then they wouldnt of realized that they were ment to be and actually got together - oh yeah and they nearly slept together befor he stopt the wedding . anyway im gonna miss nanna if it wasnt for her and moe there would hae been no kalfie ! :(

Kim
15-08-2005, 13:49
oh well without any of then they wouldnt of realized that they were ment to be and actually got together - oh yeah and they nearly slept together befor he stopt the wedding . anyway im gonna miss nanna if it wasnt for her and moe there would hae been no kalfie ! :(

Im going to miss her too, Kalfie was mostly down to her.

JustJodi
15-08-2005, 13:52

right now lets get this rubbish story line moving...Alfie has to make a choice soon..Who ever he chooses :searchme: one of the girls is going to be in tears:crying: ..one will leave with the "so called" prize which is Alfie..right now I just want this 3 some story line to end :wall: .. so we can all get on with something else :lol: Nana is going to be the one that is going to shake Alfie up and make him see who is the RIGHT choice..until then we grit our teeth and wait n see what happens...:wall:

i_luv_dennis
15-08-2005, 16:06
i agree and as he went through all that trouble getting kat the first time now he can actually have her

JustJodi
15-08-2005, 16:28
i agree and as he went through all that trouble getting kat the first time now he can actually have her

Alfie is going to have to totally GET OVER what made them break up the first time around before he can find his way back to Kat..or they will never be a proper couple. right now it is pretty ONE SIDED...:wall:

kat 4 alfie
15-08-2005, 17:29
yeah agree with you all , its gone on too long thank god he'll make the right choise , to pick kat eventually . so sad about nanna , if it wasnt for her then kat would have probably still been with andy before he got pushed off the bridge that it ! yeah i agree it was mostly nanna but moe did take part in it before nanna came cause moe made them realize they were ment to be and got together for a while (didnt they ? i cant remember but i can remember them nearly sleepin together , and talking about getting together )

eastenders mad
15-08-2005, 18:02
yeah that is probably what would happen

JustJodi
15-08-2005, 18:18
Andy was shoved off the bridge while Kat was on the "run".. I doubt she would have had any thing further to do with Andy after all the rubbish he put her and Alfie thru... Remember she didn't know Andy had been tossed over until some one told her.. or is that wrong too ? Man I am confused again:confused:

kat 4 alfie
15-08-2005, 22:09
no i mean if it wasnt for nanna then she would of still been with andy and alfie would be nothing to her . no thats right alfie told her he was dead .

i_luv_dennis
16-08-2005, 15:35
who does he choose next week

Chris_2k11
16-08-2005, 15:36
Im past caring! lol!

Kim
16-08-2005, 15:39
who does he choose next week

Kat I think as she pushes him to announce that they are getting back together in the following week.

JustJodi
16-08-2005, 15:41
Im past caring! lol!

You and me both Birks.. if he chooses Pat I wouldn't give a hoot !!!!:searchme:

Chris_2k11
16-08-2005, 15:42
You and me both Birks.. if he chooses Pat I wouldn't give a hoot !!!!:searchme: LOL! :lol:

Kim
16-08-2005, 16:18
You and me both Birks.. if he chooses Pat I wouldn't give a hoot !!!!:searchme:

:rotfl:

JustJodi
16-08-2005, 16:27
:rotfl:

:rotfl: :lol: :thumbsup: :cheer: :clap: I thought it was cute too :moonie:

KatxxMoon
16-08-2005, 19:01
no i mean if it wasnt for nanna then she would of still been with andy and alfie would be nothing to her . no thats right alfie told her he was dead .

WHAT? Alfie would NEVER be nothing to Kat she loves him and he loves her! :wub:

Bryan
16-08-2005, 19:37
Kat I think as she pushes him to announce that they are getting back together in the following week.

yeah but that could mean that she still thinks that they are going out, he may have choose the one he wants, but not got round to dumping the one he dont, so that would be good if alfie choose mo and she's telling him to tell everyone about them, so he gets annoyed and announces it in the pub, then alfie and mo walk in and alfie goes u've got it all wrong, i'm with mo, bitch fight! commotion! slater women gobbing off! bitch fight! woho!

KatxxMoon
16-08-2005, 20:01
yeah but that could mean that she still thinks that they are going out, he may have choose the one he wants, but not got round to dumping the one he dont, so that would be good if alfie choose mo and she's telling him to tell everyone about them, so he gets annoyed and announces it in the pub, then alfie and mo walk in and alfie goes u've got it all wrong, i'm with mo, bitch fight! commotion! slater women gobbing off! bitch fight! woho!

THAT WOULD BE THE WORST ENDING EVER ! molfie is soooooooo wrong :sick: and kalfie is just meant ! :wub:

EDIT: TEXT TALK

Bryan
16-08-2005, 20:15
THAT WUOULD BE THE WORST ENDIG EVER ! molfie is soooooooo wrong :sick: and kalfie is just meant ! :wub:

i mean eventially kalfie will get together, i meant the conclusion to molfie romance, have all these fights then alfie will eventually go back to kat

KatxxMoon
16-08-2005, 20:16
i mean eventially kalfie will get together, i meant the conclusion to molfie romance, have all these fights then alfie will eventually go back to kat

oh ok

Lizzie Brookes
17-08-2005, 09:24
I want Molfie together. All he and Kat have in common iss flirting and she tries to seduce him half the time. With L mo he can have a laugh and they both love children etc. Definitely Molfie.

Bryan
17-08-2005, 11:46
I want Molfie together. All he and Kat have in common iss flirting and she tries to seduce him half the time. With L mo he can have a laugh and they both love children etc. Definitely Molfie.

i agree with you, but i have to prepare myself that kalfie will be reuniyed, so no point living in "what if" land.

i_luv_dennis
17-08-2005, 11:47
yeah kalfie

Bryan
17-08-2005, 11:56
yeah kalfie

no wonder ya have such high posts, as the majority of your posts are 2 or 3 word posts in aggreance with people

Bryan
17-08-2005, 12:57
INSIDE SOAP: ALFIE CHOOSES MO OVER KAT!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

eastenders mad
17-08-2005, 13:52
you what. That is so not fair ireally dislike ALFIE and Little Mo now they should both leave right now and NEVER come back to ee

kat 4 alfie
17-08-2005, 14:08
WAT?Alfie would NEVA be nothing to Kat she loves him and he loves her! :wub: yeah you say that because it has acually happened but if it wasnt for moe and nanna then there would of never been kalfie , thats what i was saying , maybe a friend but nothing more .

kat 4 alfie
17-08-2005, 14:09
INSIDE SOAP: ALFIE CHOOSES MO OVER KAT!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: does he change his mind after ?

Bryan
17-08-2005, 16:05
does he change his mind after ?

obviosuly he will in the end, but for the moment we can have some official molfie in eastenders! bring it on!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

eastenders mad
17-08-2005, 18:29
pass me the pillow cuse i an't bothered about them ok

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 18:31
[QUOTE=bondboffin]INSIDE SOAP: ALFIE CHOOSES MO OVER KAT!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: QUOTE]

obviously i know he eventually picks kat. but yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay molfie for a bit :wub:

leanne27
17-08-2005, 19:57
its sooooooooo obvious alfie will eventually end up with kat when he levaes at christmas at the same time as kat, so finally us kalfie fans will get to see what we want! who would choose the stupid, whimpering mo over fiesty and fun kat? also the majority of the audience want kat and alfie, as all votes kalfie wins hands down. however what i think would be perfect is for kat to find out the truth give mo AND alfie a slap and when he eventually says he wants to be with kat she should say "well i dont wanna be wiv you!" that would eb top tv, mo and alfie split, but neither of them want anything to do with him, he deserves to be left alone after the way he has benn playing these two sisters, i want kat to get her own back!

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 20:00
i agree that kat should say she dont want to be with him! but i do not think mo is stupid lol.

leanne27
17-08-2005, 20:27
she's not stupid, she is a really likeable character but after he ecent behaviour towards her sisters soulmate and husband, i eally think her popularity as a character has really fell with the public, it has with me anyway. one thing mo has always believed in and peeched is how important tust is in a relasonship, well she should look closer to home next time and take note at what she is doing to her sister and realsie what alfie is doing to her

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 20:33
yeah i agree with that in some ways. but i also think that its kat fault that alfie went for mo in the first place. cause she messed him around and all. whereas mo would never do that.

*kalfie*moon*
17-08-2005, 21:59
i hope Alfie picks Kat soon cause i can't stand Mo and Alfie together!! :wall:

Bryan
18-08-2005, 10:02
she's not stupid, she is a really likeable character but after he ecent behaviour towards her sisters soulmate and husband, i eally think her popularity as a character has really fell with the public, it has with me anyway. one thing mo has always believed in and peeched is how important tust is in a relasonship, well she should look closer to home next time and take note at what she is doing to her sister and realsie what alfie is doing to her

hopefully once the viel kalfie have left kacey can salvage little mo's tarnished reputation

i_luv_dennis
18-08-2005, 12:11
noo mo should go with billy

JustJodi
18-08-2005, 13:33
pass me the pillow cuse i an't bothered about them ok

Pass me the arsenic,, i can't stomach these 3 any more.. :moonie:

i_luv_dennis
18-08-2005, 14:19
nor me lol

Bryan
18-08-2005, 15:19
Pass me the arsenic,, i can't stomach these 3 any more.. :moonie:

i feel like that more and more now, as much as i like molfie and kat, i dont like the storyline it has dragged, and been poorly written and acted by all 3 of them, id rather see more of the millers and the den death stuff than these 3 hopeless cases

CrazyLea
18-08-2005, 16:31
i feel like that more and more now, as much as i like molfie and kat, i dont like the storyline it has dragged, and been poorly written and acted by all 3 of them, id rather see more of the millers and the den death stuff than these 3 hopeless cases

i dont think they ahve acted poorly.. they've acted the best they can to the poor storyline

KatxxMoon
18-08-2005, 16:44
agree with all you people but i think kat and alfie should end up together

eastenders mad
18-08-2005, 18:00
yeah i agree Kat and Alfie should be together

JustJodi
18-08-2005, 18:25
Well we all can't have what we want all the time can we????:searchme:
I am with BB on all this,,,,,,just end this story line and let the fans move on..this has dragged :moonie: long enuff..I no longer care any more who Alf chooses,, but get it over with soon !!!!!!!!

KatxxMoon
18-08-2005, 20:35
Well we all can't have what we want all the time can we????:searchme:
I am with BB on all this,,,,,,just end this story line and let the fans move on..this has dragged :moonie: long enuff..I no longer care any more who Alf chooses,, but get it over with soon !!!!!!!!

I kind of agree but i am like a HUGE kalfie fan and would stop watching if he picked mo and then shannis left. But i am finding it hard because the good kalfie times are over and done with . And there is a whole load of molfie :sick: .

But things are seeming to be getting back on track. At the moment i am so bored i just want him to pick kat and get it over with !!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

kat 4 alfie
18-08-2005, 21:43
i know exactly what you mean , and as for getting them both up the duff , not even planning it . oh well at least there will be little kat's , alfie's and kathleen's , maybe one day ? ... hopefully they (kalfie) will come back in years to come as one big happy family (!)

JustJodi
18-08-2005, 21:59
i know exactly what you mean , and as for getting them both up the duff , not even planning it . oh well at least there will be little kat's , alfie's and kathleen's , maybe one day ? ... hopefully they (kalfie) will come back in years to come as one big happy family (!)
Isn't he supposed to get lil Mo and Kat both preggers ??:searchme: if so then hes gonna hafta choose FAST...or like he said this evening when Ian asked him which sister,, he said NEITHER.. so that means we will hafta wait a bit longer for the dummy to choose ....:thumbsdow

Bryan
19-08-2005, 09:28
Isn't he supposed to get lil Mo and Kat both preggers ??:searchme: if so then hes gonna hafta choose FAST...or like he said this evening when Ian asked him which sister,, he said NEITHER.. so that means we will hafta wait a bit longer for the dummy to choose ....:thumbsdow

he chooses next week, and he chooses little mo!

JustJodi
19-08-2005, 09:30
he chooses next week, and he chooses little mo!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh you are kidding me ??????:eek: :confused:
Oh well actually I am beyond carring.. let him choose... as I said some time wayyyyy back.. one of the girls were gonna be in tears !!!! either way...:mad:

Bryan
19-08-2005, 09:32
arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh you are kidding me ??????:eek: :confused:
Oh well actually I am beyond carring.. let him choose... as I said some time wayyyyy back.. one of the girls were gonna be in tears !!!! either way...:mad:

no im serious, front cover of inside soap magazine, he choose little mo, but finds it hard to dump kat

true.moon
19-08-2005, 09:35
no i thought he choose kat

Bryan
19-08-2005, 09:39
well inside soap says he chooses little mo, i mean in the end he'll choose kat obviosuly, but until then he chooses mo, and all the drama comes from that

JustJodi
19-08-2005, 09:47
well inside soap says he chooses little mo, i mean in the end he'll choose kat obviosuly, but until then he chooses mo, and all the drama comes from that

BB i love the banner u have of little miss dynamite :D

Bryan
19-08-2005, 09:47
BB i love the banner u have of little miss dynamite :D

lol thanks jj, i love your nickname for her!

.:Kitz:.
19-08-2005, 09:51
your sig rocks BB, but i'm so confused my alfie!! its just like FOR GODS SAKE PICK A GIRL!! and can't actually see why he has too girls fighting over him to be honest.......

leanne27
19-08-2005, 11:46
in inside soap alfie chooses little mo as you all said, but later on (sometime at christmas i think) he chooses kat, i also heard that he gets little mo pregnant and he leaves the square in utter turmoil still not been able to decided between kat and mo, but that was before jessie wallace aka kat decided to leave so i think us kalfie fans will finally get what we want when kat and alfie finally leave together.

JustJodi
19-08-2005, 11:59
lol thanks jj, i love your nickname for her!
its a fitting nick name for her she does pack a whallop when she has to,, shes tiny shes dynamite,, and i too love the heck outta her.. :p

JustJodi
19-08-2005, 12:01
in inside soap alfie chooses little mo as you all said, but later on (sometime at christmas i think) he chooses kat, i also heard that he gets little mo pregnant and he leaves the square in utter turmoil still not been able to decided between kat and mo, but that was before jessie wallace aka kat decided to leave so i think us kalfie fans will finally get what we want when kat and alfie finally leave together.

How sad for the sister who is left preggers by her own sisters husband .. leaving together does not cancel what Alfie has done to lil Mo,, I am not for either one,, I think alfie should just leave them BOTH alone, cos coming between family and causing a rift is not a nice thing :thumbsdow Oh well the sooner those 3 are gone the better things will be for the show,, I am so tired of them zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:rolleyes :

Alisha
19-08-2005, 12:40
I hate Alfie and he should just bugger off! :angry:

He doesn't deserve either and the storyline is rubbish -probably one of the worst in the 20 year history of ee!

JustJodi
19-08-2005, 12:52
I hate Alfie and he should just bugger off! :angry:

He doesn't deserve either and the storyline is rubbish -probably one of the worst in the 20 year history of ee!

Ok I can understand alot of people feel Alfie is a bad character,, but think about it when he first landed in Walford, he was a HIT.. now they give him these rubbish story lines.. every one is out for his blood, its the story lines that makes him so bad,, and HE is not really the WORST,, I am sure :)
What about the Ferraria's dad.. he was RUBBISH,,at least they got rid of the man eventually:thumbsdow ...Alfie is leaving,, so lets just GRIT OUR TEETH until hes GONE,, then we will find some one else to BASH :p :moonie:

Alisha
19-08-2005, 13:06
When he first came he was ok but now he is just boring. Even when he's with Kat, he's still boring.

I don't rate Shane Richie at all. He is one of the poorest actors on the show. He was only successful in his first year because he was working along side brilliant actress Jessie (it was she that carried the scenes), and had the Queen Vic. Once he lost both he went downhill. No matter of getting that back will save him now imo.

I'm glad he is going.

At least Jessie Wallace and Kacey Ainsworth can act. Yes I know Mo has become annoying lately but I don’t think its fair when people call upon her axe. She has proved in the past what a wonderful actress she is but she is only rubbish now because she looks at Alfie all lovingly and goes 'yeahhhh' Shane on the other hand never had much talent even in the old days. It was his character that won viewers over. Acting ability had very little to do with it and even now he wins best actor continuously at the awards! What a flaming joke!

leanne27
19-08-2005, 14:22
i agree with you, people including me thought that it was because shane was such a great actor that alfie was so popular, but now you mention it probably was only because of jessie.

Treacle
20-08-2005, 17:39
I can't believe it says in my TV mag that's it's Mo he realises he loves...

I know eventually it's back on with Kat again but this storyline is just utter crap argh :angry:

Yet more Mofie scenes, loads of Alfie etc...

Grrrr :mad:

leanne27
20-08-2005, 18:04
eastenders REALLY NEEDS to start listening to their viewers and giving them the storylines we want, otheriwse it will just carry on getting worse and worse.

Treacle
20-08-2005, 18:44
eastenders REALLY NEEDS to start listening to their viewers and giving them the storylines we want, otheriwse it will just carry on getting worse and worse.It's only this one storyline that's bad at the moment and it will be finished soon :)

And it's Mofie not Molfie to all those who call it Molfie :D

JustJodi
20-08-2005, 22:47
OHHHHHH okkkkkkkkk.. so that means Kat is gonna find out that her husband is not interested in her any more but her sister Mo.. okkkk that means there is going to be tears.. accusations,,,knowing Kat.. she will be down right hateful about the whole thing ... Alfie is going to look like the whipped puppy he is :sick: :angry:

I can not see how Kat and Alfie "walk" out of Walford together at the end of the year, this whole story line as got me :confused: :eek: :confused:

kat 4 alfie
24-08-2005, 18:17
just another couple of months of this pants storyline ! strewth ! moe should go back with billy, milly (sorry dont know if thats the propper word for it) belong together so do kat and alfie , thats my oppinion - well they did before she left and moe came inbetween them . its not staying true to alfie or moes charactors they would have never done this before, and i think thats why ee are losing viewers , cause as if this would happen , i mean they all live in the same street and as they all dont have lives they hang around the markets all day well and cafe and the pub but that is it , you would eventually cross paths . and you would tell your sister if you are unhappy (like kat yesterday) and not keep it to yourself . you would also tell your family if your back with your partner.i would rather watch dot and pauline gossiping than this . and plipping gengis the dog . omg last nights episode ws just too much with kalfie dancing and moe in the dining room swaying to the same song all loved up and happy while kat and alfie were close together dancing and getting off.

baileya
24-08-2005, 18:21
Also Kat and Alfie just act well together and Mo and Alfie dont.

kat 4 alfie
24-08-2005, 18:24
yeah , moe is just eww and all soppy ,shy and mopey .. oh i cant go on the list is endless . but kat on the other hand is exactly like him and she is bubbley chatty funny but also secative (sorry cant spell)

kirsty_g
25-08-2005, 18:54
i agree

kayla05
25-08-2005, 23:01
Kalfie Kalfie Kalfie!!!

JustJodi
26-08-2005, 13:56
Well gang LAST NIGHT ALFIE CHOSE LITTLE MO.. SO NOW WHAT ???:searchme:

kayla05
26-08-2005, 14:02
he cant bring himself to tell Kat because he loves her too much! so i dont think he tells her and just carries on how he is.

kat 4 alfie
26-08-2005, 14:06
yeah then eventualy she choses kat (thank the lordy) ! lol . no wonder lil moe is driving me bonkers with this storyline .

JustJodi
26-08-2005, 14:13
yeah then eventualy she choses kat (thank the lordy) ! lol . no wonder lil moe is driving me bonkers with this storyline . x Layla x

THE STUPID SCENES IN THE PARK has drove me nuts..I think they are totally stupid scenes !!!!
Now if Mo tells Kat herself,, whats gonna happen then ????:hmm:

kat 4 alfie
26-08-2005, 14:17
that would be good ! i thought it was absolutly perfectic the other day when kat was at alfies dancing and kissing to music , while moe was in the kitched swaying to the same music all loved up . this storyline must end now ! .

kirsty_g
26-08-2005, 17:24
i no

Dutchgirl
28-08-2005, 19:20
:sick: Mo needs to get back with Billy, she would be second best for Alfie. He said he feels sorry for Mo (if I read correctly between the lines). With Kat he is all bubbly and good old Alfie.:D

JustJodi
28-08-2005, 20:30
:sick: Mo needs to get back with Billy, she would be second best for Alfie. He said he feels sorry for Mo (if I read correctly between the lines). With Kat he is all bubbly and good old Alfie.:D

Oh I agree with you.. she was perfectly suited for Billy.. but did EE writers write them a NICE story line ...OHH NOOOOOOO.. the writers want every one on EE miserable,, :( :crying: No happy couples, no happy endings !!!
I miss the Alfie that first came to Walford, he had me laughing :rotfl: EE writers once again messed that all up too :thumbsdow

JustJodi
28-08-2005, 20:33
that would be good ! i thought it was absolutly perfectic the other day when kat was at alfies dancing and kissing to music , while moe was in the kitched swaying to the same music all loved up . this storyline must end now ! .

it should have ended a month ago.. or at least soon after Kat got back and Zoe left...it has dragged onnnnnnnn farrrrrrrr tooooooo longggggggg :wall:

kat 4 alfie
28-08-2005, 21:20
yeah it should ! the sooner the better thats what i say !!!!!!

Bryan
29-08-2005, 12:32

as much as thats the way it should be, i think mo has moved on from billy, she has become a different person to the woman she was in her billy era, shes more confident and independant now and i dont think shed go to billy, she loved him, but the fact shes left him and gone with someone else shows she dosent love him anymore so why would she go back to him? when alfie leaves her she will find someone else, and if the writers want to stay true to her character they wont put her back with billy

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 13:28
as much as thats the way it should be, i think mo has moved on from billy, she has become a different person to the woman she was in her billy era, shes more confident and independant now and i dont think shed go to billy, she loved him, but the fact shes left him and gone with someone else shows she dosent love him anymore so why would she go back to him? when alfie leaves her she will find someone else, and if the writers want to stay true to her character they wont put her back with billy

this is where I agree with you,,, right now we are at the mercy of the EE writers ,,,,,,sighhhhhhhh:crying:

hayley
29-08-2005, 20:41
Yesterday in the sunday paper i read that alfie asks kat for a divorce then gets down on one knee and asks her to marry him again! YAY!
There were piccies its to be screened on 8th of september.
It also says he tells little mo that he is going to make a go of things with kat!
YAY YAY YAY!
:cheer: :cheer:

hayley
29-08-2005, 20:42
I forgot to say- sorry if it has already been posted!

KatxxMoon
04-09-2005, 14:54
um how does Kat find out about Mo and Allfie coz like one minite he is proposin to her and the next she finds out ?????????/

JustJodi
04-09-2005, 14:58
um how does Kat find out about Mo and Allfie coz like one minite he is proposin to her and the next she finds out ?????????/

Now I am totally CONFUSED..I thought ALF HAD already decided on Lil Mo.. now hes gonna propose to Kat again on bended knee.. but how the heck does Kat end up finding about Mo and Alf doodling around ?? I am so :confused: :confused: :confused:

Bryan
04-09-2005, 14:59
Now I am totally CONFUSED..I thought ALF HAD already decided on Lil Mo.. now hes gonna propose to Kat again on bended knee.. but how the heck does Kat end up finding about Mo and Alf doodling around ?? I am so :confused: :confused: :confused:

kat is crying with hapiness, and billy thinks oh she knows, so starts a conversation about it and all hell breaks loose

JustJodi
04-09-2005, 15:01
kat is crying with hapiness, and billy thinks oh she knows, so starts a conversation about it and all hell breaks loose

Thanks BB . duhhhhh I shudda remembered Billy caught those two snoggin on the sofa. yep:cartman:

kirsty_g
04-09-2005, 17:46

that sounds good

littlemo
04-09-2005, 22:38
Thanks BB . duhhhhh I shudda remembered Billy caught those two snoggin on the sofa. yep:cartman:

Yes he did, but I thought he assumed Little Mo and Alfie were over now. Why would Billy talk about it now, when their relationship finished, according to him about 5 months ago.

JustJodi
04-09-2005, 22:40
Yes he did, but I thought he assumed Little Mo and Alfie were over now. Why would Billy talk about it now, when their relationship finished, according to him about 5 months ago.

Maybe Billy catches Lil Mo and Alfie playing tongue hockey again ???:searchme: Then decides to blab :nono:

KatxxMoon
05-09-2005, 17:14
kalfie = um hello? YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!

MOLFIE = I WOULD STOP WATCHING !

JustJodi
05-09-2005, 17:23
SHALL I BE READY WITH THE BARF:sick: BAGS FOR THE EPISODE THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ?????:rotfl:

eastenders mad
05-09-2005, 17:29
well it is better than little mo i can't stand the woman when freddie walks he should run away.

JustJodi
05-09-2005, 17:40
well it is better than little mo i can't stand the woman when freddie walks he should run away.

I liked Mo when she started getting stronger against Trevor,, and when she and Billy were all:wub: :wub: .. now I can not stand the character she has become.....:moonie:

littlemo
06-09-2005, 00:36
Maybe Billy catches Lil Mo and Alfie playing tongue hockey again ???:searchme: Then decides to blab :nono:

I forgot about that, that is how it happens. Billy finds Alfie and Little Mo kissing and tells Kat. Apparently Alfie makes the decision to go back to Kat, tells Mo and they have a little goodbye kiss, which Billy sees as something more. Then back inside Alfie has proposed to Kat, she starts to cry and then he misinterprets the situation again and starts up a conversation about Little Mo and Alfie having an affair. Way to go Billy!

I like Billy, but he can be a bit simple at times. I really wish Billy and Little Mo would work things out and get back together. They were so much in love when they got married and now things have fallen apart, it's so upsetting.

JustJodi
07-09-2005, 12:24
Ok help me out here,, didn't Kat ask Alfie to marry her a few days ago ?? and didn't Alfie say we are already married.. now isn't it also true for Billy and Mo aren't they still married as well ??:searchme:
Don't these people ever get divorced ??? I mean Alfie moved on with his life but he didn't divorce Kat.. so there fore he is not SINGLE and neither is lil Moe .. :confused:

littlemo
07-09-2005, 13:59
Ok help me out here,, didn't Kat ask Alfie to marry her a few days ago ?? and didn't Alfie say we are already married.. now isn't it also true for Billy and Mo aren't they still married as well ??:searchme:
Don't these people ever get divorced ??? I mean Alfie moved on with his life but he didn't divorce Kat.. so there fore he is not SINGLE and neither is lil Moe .. :confused:

Yes both pairs are still married. I remember Billy asked Little Mo for a divorce a while ago when he found her and Alfie together. But when Mo explained that she didn't love Alfie, he said that maybe they should leave it for a bit, apparently a divorce hadn't even crossed Little Mo's mind. I really hope they wait a long time before they finally make a decision. There's always a chance they could get back together. Same goes for Kat and Alfie.

I am really getting excited about the stuff coming up, it's been quite boring lately but when Kat finds out, it's going to be great!

eastenders mad
07-09-2005, 14:12
they should just get a divorce billy and little Mo they are not going out wit each other really.

littlemo
07-09-2005, 14:18
they should just get a divorce billy and little Mo they are not going out wit each other really.

No there not but they still get on very well. I just think it would be a shame to end it completely. Now Alfie is choosing Kat (for now), you don't know what might happen in the future.

xxno1blondiexx
07-09-2005, 17:44
BILLY & LITTLE MO
KAT & ALFIE!

Thats all I have to say! Those two couples belong together and they always will!!!! :cheer:

Cant wait untill Kat finds out too!it will be a great story line! I really hope kat and Alfie get back together though!

kelly05
07-09-2005, 19:39
Has it been announced yet that Kat and Alfie are getting back together? There is a major rumble next week when Kat learns of his relationship with Little Mo. Kat does still love Alfie, but she chooses her sister because of the way she supported her through her trauma with Uncle Harry. What is going to happen. The EE bosses have been stringing us along too long with the Kat and Alfie reunion......since MAY,when kat came back!! It's about time they just put the two of them together back with Nana Moon where they belong...before it's too late!!

Dutchgirl
07-09-2005, 20:50
It's about time they just put the two of them together back with Nana Moon where they belong...before it's too late!!
You're absolutely right:thumbsup:

JustJodi
07-09-2005, 23:01
You're absolutely right:thumbsup:

I agree too and lets hope that Alfie uses his head and looks at the big picture,, as of late he has been a muppet .. :lol:

Dutchgirl
08-09-2005, 16:45
I agree too and lets hope that Alfie uses his head and looks at the big picture,, as of late he has been a muppet .. :lol:
Let's call him Fozzy Bear if he doesn't get his act together, with Kat that is!!!!:lol: