PDA

View Full Version : the mole is uncovered

chance
17-07-2005, 10:49
Eugene finally uncovered the House mole, confirming the House suspicions. And the mole is... a mole!

While shearing the grass Eugene jumped back like he had seen a rat, before peering down and picking up a fluffy stuffed mole, with a tag on it.

Holding the mole up in triumph he showed Science, Makosi and Orlaith. Reading the tag, Orlaith said, "I am a mole. If found, please return to the Diary Room."

"Absolute genius!" said Eugene.

Orlaith wanted Eugene to show the mole to Kemal and Derek. "I want to see their faces."

And their faces were a picture of disbelief and indignation as Eugene put on a mole voice to say, "Hello, I'm Moley," to Kemal.

In the Diary Room, Eugene was told he would be called back for a reward. He said, "I feel like I've cleared two moles with one stone."

Outside, the molehunters were simmering.

"That's done on purpose," said Kemal. "They're clever. Now they're trying to make people not aware."

They retired to bedroom for more whispered conversation. "The level of suspicion in here is *******," said Kemal. "It just shows the level of intelligence."

"That's why they have these sort of people," said Derek.

Sounds like the molehunters aren't fooled and haven't given up their search.

Good luck!

Abi
17-07-2005, 12:58
Classic, but they aint going to give up that easily on the mole hunt are they