PDA

View Full Version : tragic end for casualty character

chance
17-07-2005, 10:43
Casualty nurse Claire Guildford will be killed off in the final episode of the current series.

Leanne Wilson, who plays Claire, was horrified after discovering that her character was going to drown after plunging her car into Portsmouth harbour.

"Shooting the scenes was the most horrendous thing I've ever done," Wilson told the Sunday Mirror. "I have an awful phobia of water.

"The one thought that kept racing through my mind was, 'What if I really drown?'"

The actress, who has starred in the BBC drama for two years, is now looking forward to trying out other projects.

"I'd love to try LA," she continued. "I want to be a sexy Bond girl or a bitch. There's already a few things in the pipeline. But now I'm going on holiday with a group of girlfriends to relax from the trauma of my death!

"And you won't catch me in the sea - I'll be safely sunbathing on the beach sipping a cocktail."

eastenders mad
17-07-2005, 11:03
sounds good can't wait for that to happen but why would she drive her car into the sea.
is it cause she has gone mad or hates bex for killing her bro?

Tamzi
17-07-2005, 11:22
I am looking forward to this. The four main characters in the rape storyline are all leaving except luke!
xxx

$sTaCeY$
17-07-2005, 11:26
That sounds really good, but why does claire kill herself? I would have thought she wouldn't kill herself because her brother died

xStephaniex
17-07-2005, 14:51
does anyone know why claire drives her car into the sea?? wether its an accident or not?

Bryan
17-07-2005, 18:17
sounds good but does anyone know how bex leaves the show?

xlxstaceyxlx
17-07-2005, 19:39
aww no! :crying: Claire and Bex leaving
I didnt like Claire much when she started shouting and having a go at Bex but now I do like her (not as much as Bex though). Thats ahshame coz she dies and it would be better if she just left so her and Bex could always come back.
sounds good though.

Jemma
17-07-2005, 19:52
I saw this as well. Sounds really good!! When will it be happening? Claire and Bex were two of my fav characters but at least they are going in a big storyline.

xStephaniex
17-07-2005, 21:26
sounds good but does anyone know how bex leaves the show?
i think she escapes...luke and her go on the run...if she escapes on the boat abroad then yay!, but police give chase whilst there drivin to the harbour! so wether she gets caught or not i dunno! hope not tho i love bex! lol x

xlxstaceyxlx
17-07-2005, 21:32
I hope she doesnt get caught
and its great shes not gonna get killed coz then she can always come back! you never know!!

xStephaniex
17-07-2005, 21:33
I hope she doesnt get caught
and its great shes not gonna get killed coz then she can always come back! you never know!!
yeh i dont think she gets killed off!, but she said she's definatly not goin back to casualty!

xlxstaceyxlx
17-07-2005, 21:45
aw thats ashame then that she wont come back
aw well ill need to keep watching my taped eppies with all he rbest bits on it lol

Jessie Wallace
17-07-2005, 22:52
I hope she get's away she deserves it, with all she's been through.

Luna
17-07-2005, 23:13
God i didn't know she was leaving too!!!!!

Sounds like a good storyline though

Jessie Wallace
17-07-2005, 23:20
Yep, Bex and Claire, there was talk to Ab's leaving to but i don't think that was true.

xlxstaceyxlx
17-07-2005, 23:26
oh no abs cant leave
if he is there taking away all the best characters
its probs a rumour tho

Jessie Wallace
17-07-2005, 23:30
I think and hope it was.

BabyPink
19-07-2005, 00:20
What are the chances of your brother dying a few days earlier and then you dying?! Their parents must be devastated!

Luna
19-07-2005, 07:46
Clare neer mentioned her parents on saturdays episode!!

Surly that would have been one of the first thing she would have done?

$sTaCeY$
19-07-2005, 08:10
Yep, Bex and Claire, there was talk to Ab's leaving to but i don't think that was true.

abs can't leave!

Luna
19-07-2005, 08:12
abs can't leave!

I know!!!! :crying:

xStephaniex
19-07-2005, 19:43
aw thats ashame then that she wont come back
aw well ill need to keep watching my taped eppies with all he rbest bits on it lol
yer me too lol....and if you have cable 'Bex' has arrived in the UK gold eppies!!!!!!! its on at 5pm!

Jessie Wallace
19-07-2005, 20:01
Urgh, i don't have cable, i need more money!

xStephaniex
19-07-2005, 20:03
Urgh, i don't have cable, i need more money!
sorrrry! i dont spose there'd be anyway of taping them n gettin them onto my pc would there? could try sending them over comp :confused: dunno if that would work tho..or a clue how i'd do tht lol

Jessie Wallace
19-07-2005, 20:04
if can be done, but i don't know how.

xStephaniex
19-07-2005, 20:06
if can be done, but i don't know how.
hmmmmm, erm i dunno....there is like a thing u can download on the internet for episodes of soaps n stuff, but u have to download n i think its only a 14 day trial or summink like that!

xlxstaceyxlx
19-07-2005, 20:38
ive just started watching it on uktv gold!
if you find that site could you tell me?
that would be really good if you could do that!

Jessie Wallace
19-07-2005, 20:42
there are quite a few of them, but they usually ask for a credit card, and i've cut mine up!

xlxstaceyxlx
19-07-2005, 20:59
awright
i think my dads computer has something that can record things of the tv but theres only certain channels i dont think uktv golds on it :searchme: :wall:
ill try and get him to tune it in only if he can

xStephaniex
19-07-2005, 21:01
ive just started watching it on uktv gold!
if you find that site could you tell me?
that would be really good if you could do that!
try www.ukgold.co.uk....that gives a website up wether thats the right one hun i dunno! hope tht helps. x

xStephaniex
19-07-2005, 21:02
try www.ukgold.co.uk....that gives a website up wether thats the right one hun i dunno! hope tht helps. x
sorry.... www.ukgold.co.uk

xlxstaceyxlx
19-07-2005, 21:19
thanks ill look after bad girls

Jessie Wallace
20-07-2005, 01:16
i couldn't find anything, but maybe i wasn't looking properly.

xlxstaceyxlx
20-07-2005, 11:12
neither did i

$sTaCeY$
20-07-2005, 12:41
I don't really bother watching casualty on uktv gold that much, I prefer the ones on bbc1.

xlxstaceyxlx
20-07-2005, 13:12
i prefer the ones on the bbc but i like to watch the ones on uktv gold. now luke has came into it and him and bex has just met again

Jessie Wallace
20-07-2005, 13:12
I've got quite a lot of them on video anyway, but not the ealier ones.

$sTaCeY$
20-07-2005, 13:48

can you get the episodes on video or have you just recorded them?

xlxstaceyxlx
20-07-2005, 14:14

that would be so cool if you can buy them on videos
did you record it of uktv??

Jessie Wallace
20-07-2005, 15:29
I recorded a lot of them off BBC1 and a few when i stay at my sister's house i record them from Sky.

xStephaniex
20-07-2005, 16:02
neither did i
no i didnt find anythink on that website either but on casualty website it has the episodes back then and on hoblytv it has screencaps and stuff

xStephaniex
20-07-2005, 16:22
i prefer the ones on the bbc but i like to watch the ones on uktv gold. now luke has came into it and him and bex has just met again
yer i think its quiet cool how we are seeing them at the very begginning and now at the very end together!!! how much hads it changed between them! lol

$sTaCeY$
20-07-2005, 16:29
Have luke and bex just came into the old casualty then?

xlxstaceyxlx
20-07-2005, 19:21
Luke has today in eppy 32 but i think bex has been it it for a little while.

xStephaniex
21-07-2005, 20:11
Luke has today in eppy 32 but i think bex has been it it for a little while.
yer bex joined about 2-3 weeks ago, luke is in second eppy today. x

xlxstaceyxlx
21-07-2005, 21:18
aw hes great and so is bex!

kat 4 alfie
24-07-2005, 09:57
i dont know if this has already been sent here but i hear a while ago about the car accident being filmed and everyone thought it would be clair in the car including me , but it said that there were some other dummies/people in the car i think a nother 1 , so could luke be in the car aswell but not die ? ... this storyline sounds ace

xStephaniex
24-07-2005, 10:00
i dont know if this has already been sent here but i hear a while ago about the car accident being filmed and everyone thought it would be clair in the car including me , but it said that there were some other dummies/people in the car i think a nother 1 , so could luke be in the car aswell but not die ? ... this storyline sounds ace
i think luke could be in the car aswell but he surfaces because it has been revealed claire definatly dies! she drowns!....... OMG to last nights eppy! how sad was it at the end, i was like go with her luke...stuff claire! the cow! how could she turn in her own boyfriend n ex-bestfriend, it was her brother tht caused bex all the pain...what would you do if sum1 came to attack u again let him do it or push him off!!! :angry: at claire :angry: lol
:wub: at lex :wub: lol...

Mrs Wilkinson
24-07-2005, 11:13
Last nites show was ace...what a babe Bex is even when Luke turned her down you could see in her face that she understood what he was saying and she was cool with it...Where has she gone? I'm sure when Luke said to her to get away her said just it ws just for a while, has Sarah any plans to return to Casualty? Was there just Pete and Claire or are there more Guildford's?

kat 4 alfie
24-07-2005, 11:13
lol thats exactly what i was like ! i was nearly crying buckets . hehe

xStephaniex
24-07-2005, 11:16
Last nites show was ace...what a babe Bex is even when Luke turned her down you could see in her face that she understood what he was saying and she was cool with it...Where has she gone? I'm sure when Luke said to her to get away her said just it ws just for a while, has Sarah any plans to return to Casualty? Was there just Pete and Claire or are there more Guildford's?

sarah manners is NOT returning to casualty, but the door has been left open for her!, she sed she wants to try new things and spend time with her husband. and im not sure about the guildfords!, there was no mention of the parents at the funeral was there!? but claire finds the tape and watches it :eek: theres somthing about claire i really dont like! her and her brother match! EVIL lol

Mrs Wilkinson
24-07-2005, 11:38
Mmmmm I remember when Pete was giving Claire a hard time about covering up for him he was going on about how much he loved her and how he was always there for her, I don't know if it was just his acting abilities but I thought it was a bit creepy.

Why did the guard give the tape to Luke is there anything on it other than the Bex and pete struggle?

kat 4 alfie
24-07-2005, 11:43
all of that days goings on on the stairs i would have thought .

Mrs Wilkinson
24-07-2005, 11:58
all of that days goings on on the stairs i would have thought .

I meant what is so incriminating for Bex?

Katy
24-07-2005, 12:08
because the tape showed Bex pushing him. I am so glad Claire is killed off i really dont like her.

kat 4 alfie
24-07-2005, 12:09
well she pushed him down the stairs in self defence .

Bad Wolf
24-07-2005, 12:11
i was watching holby city the other day on uktv gold, and it had pete in playing the hubby of a woman who is attacked, but saved by roy from ee's (also making a guest appearence- i think it was his first job since being killed off) grandson who saved her!!!

kat 4 alfie
24-07-2005, 12:23
attacked ? it what way , did he do it ?

Bad Wolf
24-07-2005, 12:24
no- he wasnt playing pete- he was just a random bloke in it

kat 4 alfie
24-07-2005, 12:30
yeah i thought that i was just wondering if thats what his charactors are usually like .

kirsty_g
04-08-2005, 13:59
sounds good

the_watts_rule
12-08-2005, 17:04
I think its on the 20th of August it happens

i_luv_dennis
13-08-2005, 21:44
cant wait to see it but not in the nasty way

hayley
14-08-2005, 21:34
I do feel sorry for Luke in all this!!!!!!!!!

i_luv_dennis
16-08-2005, 17:37
i no is it just claire dies

Jojo
16-08-2005, 17:38
i no is it just claire diesI think so from what I have heard - Luke gets Charlie out of the car safe, but not Claire

Crazy Gal 88
16-08-2005, 19:31
sounds good. i hope they stage it better than the eastenders thing with grant was it? - you could so see the strings. will be good to watch if they do it properly. just wondering why luke pulls charlie out first instead of the woman he loves? maybe its because she has a go at him during the 'mad-drive' or something? i dont know...

samantha nixon
16-08-2005, 19:37
maybe louise's husband finds out and stuff like that might happen

xlxstaceyxlx
16-08-2005, 21:31
the closer its getting the more and more im getting excited but sad too coz thats bex away now claire.thats pants.ill end up crying when she dies even though she takes a maddy at luke and charlie :crying:

itll be so sad.i read that claire tries to strangle and pull him under the water but he tries to get away and then she does it again to luke but struggles to get free and goes to save charlie. he maybe saves charlie first because of claire trying to strangle or 'kill' him.

Crazy Gal 88
16-08-2005, 21:35
oh right. that sounds like it will be good to watch! thanks stacey!!!!!

xStephaniex
17-08-2005, 10:26
the closer its getting the more and more im getting excited but sad too coz thats bex away now claire.thats pants.ill end up crying when she dies even though she takes a maddy at luke and charlie :crying:

itll be so sad.i read that claire tries to strangle and pull him under the water but he tries to get away and then she does it again to luke but struggles to get free and goes to save charlie. he maybe saves charlie first because of claire trying to strangle or 'kill' him.

wow sounds good ! i read that she does try pulling luke down to kill him aswell but he gets away !

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 10:42
omg really does she. im glad he gets away. in a way i dont want claire to die cause its a bit drastic. but i know that if she just moved she'd never let go of the hole bex thing and still be on luke/bex/even charlies backs. so its a good thing. dont ya think?

xStephaniex
17-08-2005, 10:48
omg really does she. im glad he gets away. in a way i dont want claire to die cause its a bit drastic. but i know that if she just moved she'd never let go of the hole bex thing and still be on luke/bex/even charlies backs. so its a good thing. dont ya think?

yeah but then if you think would claires family now be brought into it somewhere along the lines if claire had a funeral !? and i was copletely shocked when i heard she tried killing luke ! i was like :eek: OMG :eek: lol...im glad luke gets away too...but poor charlie has to be put through all this and all he was doing was trying to help bex...like luke i spose..but charlie didn't know about the tape.

Katy
17-08-2005, 10:49
I always feel sorry for charlie. Hes always caught up in other peoples mess.

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 10:51
charlie does know about the tape.....doesnt he??? or dont he. yeah does claire have any family? like are her parents alive? cause you'd think they'd go to her brothers trial and stuff wouldnt you? yeah i feel sorry for charlie

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 10:51
I always feel sorry for charlie. Hes always caught up in other peoples mess.

yeah poor thing

xStephaniex
17-08-2005, 10:52
charlie does know about the tape.....doesnt he??? or dont he. yeah does claire have any family? like are her parents alive? cause you'd think they'd go to her brothers trial and stuff wouldnt you? yeah i feel sorry for charlie

yeh i think he finds out about the tape in that episode on the hill ! and charlie is shocked ! i dont see why luke didn't just burn the tape when he had the chance !! then no of this would happen but then agen ... the storyline woud be boring ! :p

xStephaniex
17-08-2005, 10:53
yeah poor thing

yeh and your right he does always get caught up in other peoples mess ! and he was sooo surportive with bex all the way throught her ordeal ! hes soo sweet is charlie bless him :wub: :angel:

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 10:55
oh right. i can imagine (being shocked) i wouldnt be happy lol. yeah luke should have burnt it but your right wouldnt have been as exciting/gripping lol yeah charlies is great lol he supports everyone and like said before gets caught up in other peoples messes and he doesnt judge either

xStephaniex
17-08-2005, 10:56

unless his parents weren't aware of this...or they knew what he was like ! i wouldn't stand up for my brother if he done anythink like that would you ? ... i no its family and everythink and yeh some people do but how can you stick up for someone you know is guilty !! and we saw charlie was there for bex for most of the trial when he could be there.. luke was just in the background !

xStephaniex
17-08-2005, 10:58
oh right. i can imagine (being shocked) i wouldnt be happy lol. yeah luke should have burnt it but your right wouldnt have been as exciting/gripping lol yeah charlies is great lol he supports everyone and like said before gets caught up in other peoples messes and he doesnt judge either

awww i feel a good on charlie coming on !! loll..... he is one of the sweetest casualty characters tho aint he !!! :cheer: :cheer:

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 11:01
well tbh i think if my sister (i dont have a bro) was being done for something like this i'd probubly actually stand by them even if i didnt agree. but i dont know unless it actually happend like. yeah i agree about the charlie thing too. good old charlie always there to lend a hand :p:)

xStephaniex
17-08-2005, 11:03
well tbh i think if my sister (i dont have a bro) was being done for something like this i'd probubly actually stand by them even if i didnt agree. but i dont know unless it actually happend like. yeah i agree about the charlie thing too. good old charlie always there to lend a hand :p:)

i dont know if i could to be honest ! but ive never been in the situation with family so i wouldn't know what i would do ! ..... charlie we salut you ! :cheer: lol

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 11:06
yeah same here really lol.. and wooooooo charlie :p

xStephaniex
19-08-2005, 10:22
i cant wait for claire to die tomorow ! lol...im not being evil atall no not me ! just everythink she put bex through and then trying to take luke with her :eek: i hope she rots in hell with her brother !

xStephaniex
19-08-2005, 10:22
ok i'll calm down now :D :p :D :p

Jemma
19-08-2005, 15:43
lol! I liked Claire at the beginning but it is going to be good tomorrow watching her go mad.

xlxstaceyxlx
19-08-2005, 22:58
a cant wait either but ill probably still cry and that type of person lol
i liked claire too but bex was well better
and ill end up crying when luke and charlie go under too

its a wee shame on them all

xCharliex
20-08-2005, 21:14
Just out of interest is Charlie ok?

CrazyLea
20-08-2005, 21:22
yeah i was wandering that. but he probubly is we would have heard something?? good episode tonight :) when will the new series be on???

xCharliex
20-08-2005, 21:23
Was that the last ep then? Dont they normally say at the end that it was the last ep?

Yeah i guess your right about Charlie, we would have heard if he didnt make it

CrazyLea
20-08-2005, 21:24
yeah it was the last in series. but because theres that casualty @ holby city next week they might not have said

xCharliex
20-08-2005, 21:40
Ah right, they will probably mention it next week, its not the end of Holby yet is it?

CrazyLea
20-08-2005, 21:49
no i dont think so.... has holby city ever had an end of series lol it seems to go on forever (not that i mind)

xCharliex
20-08-2005, 21:54
Lol yeah i know what you mean, im sure back in the day it did kind of stop the re-start like Casualty, maybe its just a continuing drama. Thats all good though, more Ms Hobley and Ms Mealing :)

CrazyLea
20-08-2005, 21:56
i didnt used to watch it when it first started out. so i wouldnt know. lol and more mr griffin :p

xCharliex
20-08-2005, 21:59
I used to watch it when it started then i stopped watching it for ages and ages, i watch it occasionally on UK Gold.
I only recently started watching it again at the beginning of the year. I miss Jeremey Edwards though, we need more male totty in the show! Euww not Ric lol

xlxstaceyxlx
20-08-2005, 21:59
that was such a dramtice finale and i cryed!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyLea
20-08-2005, 22:01
yeah there should be more totty :p i miss will he was hott and danny and alex :wub: ric is cute in an odd way :rolleyes: ahem.. yeah it was a good finale stacey werent it... but i didnt cry :p lol

Stacy
20-08-2005, 22:04
Yeah it was a good episode, wont miss Claire though!

xlxstaceyxlx
20-08-2005, 22:06
i did cry lol but im that type of person that would cry at stuff like that i cant really help it lol

same with the rape story line

xCharliex
20-08-2005, 22:07
OMG Alex pwoah!! you know his gay in real life? What a waste! lol

Claire went loopy though didnt she, she was a good character it was ashame, id like to see her in Bad Girls lol or maybe a really good drama, to see if she could pull it off. Her fiance is gorgeous!

xlxstaceyxlx
21-08-2005, 11:09
that would be so cool if she was in bad girls! and ofcourse her fiance is truely STUNNING!!

CrazyLea
21-08-2005, 11:14
alex is gay in real life...really... wow

i aint seen claires fiance

hippychick215
21-08-2005, 11:19
hi. i dont want to sound thick or anyfin but whos alex

Katy
21-08-2005, 11:23
i cant believe she was such a witch at the end, when claire was pulling on Lukes legs. She really deserved to die evil person. I hope Charlie is OK.

CrazyLea
21-08-2005, 11:24
oh sorry that was a bit of off topic discussion. wont happen again lol xx

Crazy Gal 88
21-08-2005, 14:57
nor will i! was well acted tho but i didnt cry as i stopped caring for claire the day she helped her rapist brother and traumatised Bex!

eastenders mad
21-08-2005, 15:02
that was a good ending. I wonder what luke will say to the police and will charlie back him up again???

hayley
21-08-2005, 16:06
Just out of interest is Charlie ok?

I want to know that too!!

xStephaniex
21-08-2005, 16:50
i did cry lol but im that type of person that would cry at stuff like that i cant really help it lol

same with the rape story line

same as me hun lol...i cried even thogh claire tried killing luke !... it was well emotional ! and scary ! anyone think claire looked like her brother at the end... a pyscho (sp?) lol...i cried badly on the rape storyline ! but its all oer now *takes deep breath*