PDA

View Full Version : kerry katona bf wants ex back

chance
17-07-2005, 10:41
Kerry Katona's new boyfriend Dave Cunningham has been trying to reunite with his ex, the News of the World claims today.

Colette Cody, who was dumped for the I'm A Celeb winner, has claimed that Cunningham has begged her to get back with him.

"Yes, it's true," Cody told the newspaper. "He's been asking me to get back with him since the day we split. I don't want to say any more because I want to get on with my life."

The newspaper also claims that Cunningham tried to make a play for Cody after spotting her at a pub in Warrington.

"When he saw her at the weekend he was full on and Colette had to leave because he was such a nightmare," a friend added. "He was out with his friends and looked pretty drunk and as soon as he saw Colette he came running over, pleading with her to take him back.

"He was telling her that Kerry means nothing to him, he's just with her because he can't be on his own, and that he'd do anything for another chance.

"But she told him she wasn't interested and to leave her alone. It was quite embarrassing."

Katona started dating Cunningham following her split from husband Brian McFadden.

Abi
17-07-2005, 13:06
If he doesn't want to be with Kerry, the he shouldn't string her along

She's been in rehab, and had a horrible split from Brian, she doen't deserve to be treated badly by him on top of everything else