PDA

View Full Version : harsh words

chance
16-07-2005, 13:08
Derek has been watching Orlaith very closely over the last few weeks and is starting to have "serious doubts about her character".

He explained his fears to Eugene during an early morning session in the pool. Apparently Orlaith has been rubbing all sorts of people up the wrong way.

"The charge sheet against her is getting longer," Derek told Eugene, listing the various gaffs committed by Orlaith during the last few weeks, including failing to get jokes, and trying to manipulate Housemates.

"It will only be a matter of time before I nail her," Derek promised, coming over a bit Magnum PI. "You just watch this space, " he said darkly.

Eugene was surprised to hear the catalogue of bitchy comments attributed to Orlaith by Derek. "I suppose I haven't been on the receiving end," Eugene said.

"Well, Makosi tells me [Orlaith] thinks you are a complete waste of space," Derek said, choosing not to pull any punches.

Poor old Eugene went a bit quiet. "I didn't know she said that about me," he said sadly.

Aww.