PDA

View Full Version : tweedy targeted by thieves

chance
16-07-2005, 11:54
Cheryl Tweedy has fled to a secret hideaway after discovering a plot to steal her £50,000 engagement ring.

The former Girls Aloud singer accepted Ashley Cole's proposal of marriage last month, however she has now been told not to wear her ring in public.

"She was told that these thieves have been investigating every aspect of her life to work out her movements," a source told the Daily Star.

"Cheryl has been told not to wear the ring when she is out. She is really shaken up by it all."

The singer has been given a panic alarm by police, so that she can alert them at any time.

A Met Police spokesman added, "We are aware of a woman potentially being a target of a robbery."

di marco
16-07-2005, 11:56
The former Girls Aloud singer

have girls aloud split up then?

Abi
16-07-2005, 11:57
og, how low can these sort of people go? I dont understandwhy nyone would even think about stealing so precious to a girl as aengagement ring. Even if htey dont like er or her music, its wrong to even think about doing anyhing like that

di marco
16-07-2005, 12:00
og, how low can these sort of people go? I dont understandwhy nyone would even think about stealing so precious to a girl as aengagement ring. Even if htey dont like er or her music, its wrong to even think about doing anyhing like that

i know, i cant believe some people can do that sort of thing, i completely agree with you

Abi
16-07-2005, 12:02
Girls Aloud haven't split up, they are "developing a new sound" maybe its just a typo

di marco
16-07-2005, 12:03
Girls Aloud haven't split up, they are "developing a new sound" maybe its just a typo

didnt think theyd split up

Abi
16-07-2005, 12:04
because when they were saying that charlotte church is stealing their sound it didn't say anything about them spliting up anyway. They wouldn't have been so bothered about it if they had, would they