PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 3rd-8th April

*JSW*
26-03-2005, 17:05
Airing Sunday, 3rd April 2005 at 19:00 on ITV1

Matthew displays his culinary skills to Terry and Louise by cooking them Sunday lunch. He also invites his friend Sian and attempts to make Louise jealous by being openly flirtatious. However, when Sian realises what his motives are, she is unimpressed and refuses to play second fiddle to Louise.

Meanwhile, Zak gets a shock when he discovers Hamish the pony has gone missing and is surprised when Belle reveals that she exchanged the pony for Victoria’s doll. How will Jack respond when he hears about his daughter’s impressive trade?

Elsewhere in the Woolpack, Emily is oblivious to the air of embarrassment between Paddy and Viv and invites a drunken Viv to join them. Will she regret it when a chance encounter in the corridor leaves both Viv and Paddy red-faced?

Airing Monday, 4th April 2005 at 19:00 on ITV1

Paddy is unable to distract himself from his feelings for Viv and resolves to visit her at the shop, where his request for mint balls sends Viv into overdrive. Unable to control themselves any longer, Viv kicks Shadrach out of the shop and locks all the doors before the pair finally give into their passion. With Donna on her way home early, will she discover the steamy affair?

Elsewhere, Matthew comes to Louise’s rescue when her taxi doesn’t turn up and he offers her a ride, which she readily accepts. Louise is a little too happy to hear that Matthew and Siân are just good friends. Can she resist temptation?

Later, a homeless Cain gets some unexpected affection from his old friend, Hamish, but despite returning the pony to the Dingles, he receives a frosty reception.

Airing Tuesday, 5th April 2005 at 19:00 on ITV1

Paddy’s strange behaviour provokes questions from Marlon and leads Emily to seek marital advice from a painfully guilty Viv. Later at the Woolpack, realising he left his glasses behind after their moment of passion, Paddy arranges to meet Viv outside the toilets to retrieve them.

Katie’s nerves prove unfounded when she impresses Tom during an interview at the King’s. However, with Donna also up for the job, can the pair contain their rivalry?

Meanwhile, violence erupts in the village ahead of the fete when Edna and Pearl end up fighting over a packet of raisins!

Airing Wednesday, 6th April 2005 at 19:00 on ITV1

Donna’s carelessness with Buffy the rabbit gives a rampant Viv the opportunity to visit Paddy at the vets, where an innocent thank-you kiss soon turns to a passionate clinch. The temperature plummets when an astonished Marlon catches them together but will this be enough to put an end to their dangerous liaison?

Meanwhile Laurel rebuffs Ashley’s invitation to be the judge of the baking competition, suggesting the Bishop takes her place seeing as he seems to be doing most of the judging in Emmerdale.

Elsewhere, Jimmy’s constant taunting drives Matthew to extreme measures to get close to Louise. Will the landlady succumb to his charms?

Airing Thursday, 7th April 2005 at 19:00 on ITV1

Ashley is led into temptation when one too many glasses of wine unleashes his concealed passion for Laurel. Will his determination to prove their sincerity to the Bishop be enough to keep his feelings under control?

Over at the vet’s, Marlon corners Paddy about the incident in the shop and forces him to come clean about his attraction to Viv. Later on in the pub, a determined Paddy makes a promise to Marlon that he won’t let Emily down. Will Paddy stay true to his word?

Meanwhile, a determined Matthew snatches a kiss with Louise but he is shocked when she knocks him back. Feeling dejected, he tells Jimmy all bets are off but will he really accept defeat this easily?

Airing Friday, 8th April 2005 at 19:00 on ITV1

Matthew makes Terry pay for Louise’s rejection when he refuses to see him about B&B business without an appointment. An angry Louise heads over to the office to clear the air, but she gets more than she’s bargained for when Matthew makes it clear that this is a more than a crush. Will Louise remain loyal to Terry?

Elsewhere, Laurel heeds Nicola’s advice and invites the bishop to Sunday lunch with her and Ashley to make amends. Can she convince him she’s a suitable vicar’s wife?

Meanwhile, Jimmy has a breakthrough with Tom when he gets an invite to join the family for dinner, but will his stubborn streak prevent him from taking up the offer?

Soaps King
27-03-2005, 11:48
Cant wait- These sound good!!

Jemma
27-03-2005, 14:53
Meanwhile, Jimmy has a breakthrough with Tom when he gets an invite to join the family for dinner, but will his stubborn streak prevent him from taking up the offer?
This sounds good! I hope Jimmy can get back in with the Kings. Actually all of it sounds good apart from the Paddy and viv snog- :eek: ewww i think i'm going to have to prepare to hide behind my sofa for that.

Jade
27-03-2005, 15:23
Yes I hope i'm not going to be eating at that point. I wonder if this is the begining of the end for Paddy and Emily or if she finds out?

Jemma
27-03-2005, 17:04
I hope not, I think Paddy and Emily make a good couple. No couples seem to last longer than 2 minutes in soaps before someone cheats or they split up!! :(

debbi
29-03-2005, 15:26
They have become a little bit TOO boring though, I think it will be a great plot if Emily does find out and turns to Paul for advice on how to put the spice back into their marriage.

Emily the Vamp - I cant wait !!!!