PDA

View Full Version : war games

chance
16-07-2005, 08:46
Science, Anthony and Craig are having a late-night chat and Craig revealed something about his personality through his hobbies.

In fact, the bitchy hairdresser may well have honed his manipulative skills to perfection via computerised war games.

"If I'm stressed and feeling like I'm on my period I'll conquer Japan or Europe - put my armies in place and kill people," he announced. But thankfully he was referring to simulations on his computer.

Science - who has only recently been allowed into their group - says he also plays the same games on his computer.

Craig continued: "When I assimilate new troops, I use them as cannon fodder to make sure they get eradicated first."

Anthony laughed loudly.

"People are always surprised at how good I am at those games," Craig stated.

"I'd give you a run for your money," Science said and they agreed to face each other in the future to settle it.

"I know a lot of good strategies," Craig boasted. "I make allies, build up my army, then declare war when they least expect it and take over."

This all sounds very familiar...

Science then replied: "Yeah, and sometimes you put in spies and then it mashes it up."

"Oh yeah, they can be sooo evil," Craig declared.

It seems that these bedroom warriors have introduced their gaming skills into the real-life game that is Big Brother.

Check back soon to see which Housemates are scoring the most points.