PDA

View Full Version : eviction dissection

chance
16-07-2005, 08:43
Even after all the lies were revealed earlier in the evening, it's just caused more speculation in the House. Science, Craig and Anthony have their own theories.

One of the biggest shocks was seeing Kemal try to vote Makosi out.

"Were you surprised Kemal picked Makosi?" Craig asked.

"Course I was," Science blurted. "But he may have thought it was a trick."

Craig believed it was another lie. "I thought they were going to switch it and get rid of Makosi and I think Kemal thought the person with the least votes would go so he voted for her."

"That's what Derek thought," Anthony revealed. "He whispered to me that the person with the least number of votes would go."

This prompted Science and Craig to strongly warn Anthony never to listen to anything Derek tells him. "He sucks you in," Craig added.

"I just thought about whom I wanted to stay and who deserved to stay," Anthony said regarding the thinking behind his vote for Vanessa.

Science had other reasons for voting her out: "I thought, 'who's gonna plat my hair if Moloko's not here?' It might sound bad but it's the truth. I'm not walking around here with a 'fro 24/7."

"Whoever I'd have been up against, I'd have gone out," Craig said glumly.

Science stated: "If that had been me and Maxwell, I'd have gone."

"You would have," Anthony agreed, before Craig said: "If it had been me and Anthony I'd have been gone."

"You would have," said Anthony again.

"You smug git," Craig laughed.

Careful Anthony, there's no room to be complacent in the Big Brother House.