PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Tips - Skin Care

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-07-2005, 19:17
Clear Up Your Complexion

Step One
Look at your lifestyle. The best treats you can give your skin are plenty of sleep, lots of water, regular exercise and a diet high in whole grain foods, fresh fruit and veg. Stress aggravates skin so try and be as cool as the cucumber you’ll soon be eating more of!

Step Two
Cleanse your skin twice a day to remove impurities. Choose an oil free cleanser if you’ve an oily complexion or cleansing milk if you’ve got dry skin.

Step Three
Don’t pick spots. This causes them to spread and may cause scarring. Use a Q-tip dipped in tea tree oil to dab the culprit and surrounding area. Tea tree is an antiseptic astringent so it kills germs and dries out the little blighters.

Blackheads Be Gone!

Step One
Take a hot, steamy shower. This will open up the pores and make the blackhead come a little closer to the surface making extraction easier.

Step Two
As soon as you get out of the shower, use the pads of your fingers - not your nails - to gently squeeze the offending little cretin.

Step Three
When it pops out, dab a Q-tip dipped in tea tree oil on the area to prevent any coming back. If it doesn’t pop out easily then its not ready yet so wait till your next hot shower.

Natural Nails

Step One
In a bowl or tea cup, mix together 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of baking powder.

Step Two
Apply a small blob of the paste to the centre of each nail and use a nail brush to gently buff the nail.

Step Three
When all the nails are done, rinse off the paste and dry off your hands. You can then apply clear nail polish or leave them as they are. Finish with hand cream.

Refresh Your Face

Step One
In a bowl, mix together the juice of half a lime and a small pot of chilled natural yoghurt.

Step Two
Apply the mixture to your face as you would a face mask and leave it on for ten minutes.

Step Three
Rinse off the mixture with warm water and then pat dry with a fluffy towel. Apply some moisturising cream, and your skin should be left feeling soft, zingy and refreshed.

di marco
16-07-2005, 12:21
thanks for those spicy

Treacle
16-07-2005, 12:46
My complexion is okay. I just have bags under my eyes through lack of sleep. A bit of make-up hides them though.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
16-07-2005, 18:28
No problem Guys.

kirsty_g
25-08-2005, 15:07
great tips

Gabby
07-09-2005, 20:02
Thanks SPicy those tips are really good:) I sometimes get blackheads in hidden splaces so i will try and demolish the little devils!