PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Tips - Hair

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-07-2005, 19:00
Fight the Frizz

Step One
Frizz is caused by breakage and is most noticeable around the hairline. Strengthen your tresses with an intensive conditioning treatment twice a week. This will give hair more moisture making it less prone to breakage.

Step Two
Once you’ve rinsed the conditioner, spritz on some leave in conditioner and carefully brush through. Run a blob of anti-frizz serum through the lengths of your damp hair. If you use a hairdryer, use a nozzle and aim it vertically down the hair shaft.

Step Three
When hair is dry, apply a little extra serum to your palms and rub them together to create a thin, even film of serum on your hands. Run your fingers gently through the lengths, avoiding the roots so as not to make them look greasy.

Going Straight Or you could just use straightners itself.

Step One
Run a blob of straightening balm through damp, towel dried hair and use a wide toothed comb to comb it through the lengths. When the hair is detangled, spray heat protection spray all over.

Step Two
Using a paddle brush and hairdryer with a nozzle, blow-dry hair in two inch sections at a time. Hold the brush underneath the section, pulling it taught as you dry and aim the nozzle of the dryer vertically down the hair shaft.

Step Three
If a hairdryer alone doesn’t quite get your hair sleek enough, run a pair of straightening irons quickly through the lengths. Finish with shine spray or serum.

Split Ends Sorted

Step One
Book yourself in at the salon to have your dry ends trimmed. Split ends can’t repair themselves and are literally like a paper tear in your hair. The ends must be trimmed off to prevent the whole shaft splitting in two.

Step Two
Prevent the ends drying out and therefore splitting and breaking by regularly using an intensive conditioning treatment after you shampoo. Look for ‘moisturising’ on the label. (I reccomend Dove!!)

Step Three
To disguise split ends or broken hairs use an anti-frizz serum. This temporarily seals the ends so they don’t poke out!

Abbie
15-07-2005, 22:34
wow cool tips for hair

di marco
16-07-2005, 12:21
thanks for those spicy

Treacle
16-07-2005, 12:45
Thanks for these, they are great :D

16-07-2005, 18:29
No problem once again :p

kirsty_g
25-08-2005, 15:06
great tips

hannah-mj
25-08-2005, 15:20
thanx their great hun x

kirsty_g
27-08-2005, 08:34
yeah

emma_strange
27-08-2005, 15:23
Thanks!

27-08-2005, 15:27
Its ok :D

annaz
16-02-2006, 18:15
Thanks for that, next time I wash my hair I'll try and use those tips. I have terribly frizzy hair so it may help :)

nicole28
20-02-2006, 17:19
Thanks for the tips! They are really helpful!